[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody know how to fix this(blurry text) without changing my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1.png (478 KB, 1584x896) Image search: [Google]
1.png
478 KB, 1584x896
Anybody know how to fix this(blurry text) without changing my dpi, only happens on some apps.
>>
open the executable in resource hacker, change the dpi scaling options to fit your screen.

i once did this at a financial company to their SAP software when we moved to windows 8. got an 8k bonus

/thread
>>
>unironically using utorrent
>>>/b/
>>
File: g_torrent_tier_list.png (1 MB, 1499x2653) Image search: [Google]
g_torrent_tier_list.png
1 MB, 1499x2653
>>52448533
yeah, get a good client.
>>
File: hmm anon.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hmm anon.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>52448551
this needs to be updated with the information about the recently discovered remote execution zero-day in utorrent, just to shut the 2.2.1 fags up for good.
>>
>>52448546
Why hasn't MS fixed this, I'm on 10.
>>
>>52448583
because it isn't MS's fault. microsoft doesn't have the uTorrent source code, just like they don't have the SAP source code
>>
>>52448595
It happens on speccy and resource monitor...
>>
>>52448609
ok retard, then do the same thing in the speccy exe and the resource monitor exe. i don't have time for this, i already told you what you have to do
>>
>>52448618
>i don't have time for this
Now we both know this straight up lying
>>
>>52448628
i have to reconfigure my xorg.conf, arch broke my install again. mom already cancelled all my calls
>>
>>52448618
How am I a retard? You made it seem as it was only happening because of third party apps.
>>
>>52448644
>>52448618
>i already told you what you have to do
>open the executable in resource hacker, change the dpi scaling options to fit your screen.
>>
>>52448652
>Still not reading what I said.
It happens when installing apps too.
>>
>>52448708
well bro, it's probably because they are using a dated installer wrapper like InstallShield, or some shit like that. if you were to edit those resource manifest files too, then you'd be doing a lot of work for virtually no gain.

just decide for yourself if it's worth your time to change the setting on a frequently used program or not
>>
>>52448715
Yeah I've thought about just dealing with it, thanks for the help.
>>
>>52448738
k, but it's really not that hard to just open uTorrent in resource hacker and change the scaling options. just make a copy of it, and try it out, at least.
>>
>>52448767
Ok, I will. Have you had this problem on your personal computer(s)?
>>
>>52448533
>jewtorrent
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.