[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife's birthday is coming up soon, and she says she wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BlackBerry Classic.png (2 MB, 2150x1500) Image search: [Google]
BlackBerry Classic.png
2 MB, 2150x1500
My wife's birthday is coming up soon, and she says she wants a BBC. Is this still a viable phone to use in 2016? The only apps she really needs are instagram and tinder.
>>
>>52446072
Your wife sure is getting a BBC tonight :^)
>>
I don't think she was talking about a cell phone OP
>>
dohohoho
>>
>>52446072
>tinder
You just couldn't go by without cuckposting, could you?
>>
>>52446072
My wife's son knows a lot about tech and suggests an iPhone 6. Maybe get her one of those.
>>
>>52446072
>my wife
cuck
>>
>>52446072
Yea my wife's and her daughters boyfriend Tyrone swears by his BBC. he uses it all the time.
>>
Hello, Redditer! Welcome to the 4chan network!
>>
>>52446072
I gave my wife a dose of bbc once, now I'm babysitting my wifes son on this fine friday evening. The BBC has really brought our family closer
>>
>>52446072
JUST
>>
Get her the phone she wants not the phone you want to get her
>>
File: 1277707274361.png (18 KB, 614x604) Image search: [Google]
1277707274361.png
18 KB, 614x604
>>52446072
well meme'd
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.