[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
privacy invasion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: aaaayyy.png (140 KB, 479x387) Image search: [Google]
aaaayyy.png
140 KB, 479x387
Are you ready for the next law that will invade your privacy and ban such applications, /g/?
>>
>>52441148
>implying they are going to stop me from using shit I already have downloaded
>>
I've seen the terrorists use knives! Let's ban knives.
>>
>>52441148
I don't have a phone.
>>
>>52441564
Better to ban toyota pickups
>>
I really don't fucking GET this fucking world and its people.

How did people in 2001 and later ever FIGURE that by restricting rights of civil, normal functioning people they'd catch terrorists/help against war on terrorism?

There is no mental gymnastics for that. It's just easy power grab from governments in Europe and USofA to get more control of their citizens, nothing to do with terrorism which is just a convenient and retarded as fuck excuse.

Do peeople even know USofA funds/funded ISIS?
>>
>>52441601
We should also ban beards and shoes while we're at it. Also, 100% of terrorists are known to drink water, so we should probably place everyone who drinks water on a watch list.
>>
>>52441564
Already banned in UK iirc
>>
File: 1.jpg (12 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12 KB, 120x120
>>52441624
Redpilled individuals have been calling this out since Patriot Act and even before that.

It doesn't matter that everything came out to be true and even worse. Every year the establishment takes away a bit of your freedom and conditions the herd to the next level of what is considered "normal".

And they fucking nailed it so hard since 9/11, that even after Snowden's revelations (of what everybody with 2 functioning braincells already knew) there was almost zero backlash. Literally nothing happened. I mean look at the amount of retards installing W10. "Got nothing to hide bro".

What is most depressing is that its not just your average plebs with 100 IQ having this attitude.
Recently I had a discussion with a 40 yo guy with Masters in mathematics about W10 and privacy. "Got nothing to hide" and "why would need privacy in front of your goverment?" came up. I did turn him around, but it seriously struck me that even someone this intelligent can be so brainwashed.
>>
How the fuck were they not caught if they were using the Android botnet?
>>
File: think about it.jpg (54 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
think about it.jpg
54 KB, 850x400
>>52443074
>>
>>52443074
Inept Government, desu. That coupled with the fact that terrorism is just a ruse to violate your rights. The French authorities had the Paris attackers under total surveilance and did nothing. This fact alone, speaks volumes about the real motivation behind these laws. They continue to let these things happen until the public basically begs to be stripped of their rights in exchange for the "protection" of the government.Once we reach that point we all will be under the microscope with no way to hide.
>>
>>52443395
>The French authorities had the Paris attackers under total surveilance and did nothin
and then we can go back to >>52443321
>>
The Dutch government already declared they will promote encryption without backdoors or decryption orders. So I'm fine.

If foreigners ban it we will march on.
>>
>>52441886
Being intelligent does not imply social awareness. Indeed you'll often find that someone who is a genius in one field is just about retarded in everything else
>>
I don't give a fuck, I have nothing to hide. I enjoy using facebook and getting likes from friends and my girlfriend.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.