[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cops are behind the door? No problem! A quick rm to remove my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: o-JOSEF-FRITZL-facebook.jpg (164 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-JOSEF-FRITZL-facebook.jpg
164 KB, 2000x1000
Cops are behind the door? No problem! A quick rm to remove my "sensitive data". Winblows doesnt offer these privileges.
>>
>>52434261
>not using shred or dd /dev/zero
enjoy getting recuvad

veiled fucko thread?
>>
>>52434261
It's not difficult to delete some files and run trim on Windows either.
>>
>>52434487

does it involve installing a pirated trial of a third party app ?
>>
>>52434261
>sensitive data
just use encryption and turn things off when you aren't using them
>>
>>52435361
I'm frequently baffled when I read of computer related busts and the accused do not use encryption.
Most recent case, some darknet drug dealer handling hundreds of kilograms. No encryption. Customers saved in an EXCEL table.
>>
>>52435413
that's because people who can figure that out don't need to subject themselves to illegal activity.
>>
>>52435329
No, there's tons of free programs because Windows actually has software support, you freetard nigger.
>>
1 rupee has been deposited into your Microsoft Cloud account.
>>
Advice on encryption software? At the moment I'm leaning towards truecrypt(the older version that isn't fucked), because the hidden wiki recommends it for stuff that's much worse than anything I have.
>>
>>52435593
>what is reading comprehension
>>
>>52435636

>>52435593
meant to respond to:
>>52435569
>>
>>52435623
check out veracrypt, its a fork of truecrypt but avtively maintained and not fucked
>>
>>52435674
I know that feel.
>>
Why are people still randomly bashing windows
>>
>>52435675
>mfw my only reason for wanting truecrypt I've veracrypt was the name
I guess I'll try veracrypt, thanks anon.
>>
>>52435329
No, it's all built into Windows and as easy 'right-click on the drive and click properties' to reach.
>>
>>52434368
/thread
>>
>>52435453
Or they're not caught.
>>
>not having a script that activates every program on the PC and cuts power to the fans, activated by removing and biting down on a fake tooth
Enjoy getting v&, fuckos.
>>
>Not enjoying the company of females that bleed

Have fun getting ass pounded, fuckos
>>
Rd /s/q works in windows noob
>>
File: 1451527363697.png (53 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1451527363697.png
53 KB, 200x300
>see government agents knocking at my door
>proceed to wipe all hard drives, optical data, and flash based memory including ram
>open the door
>dude hands me a letter, says thank you for your service
>he leaves
>I open the letter
>blah blah blah thanks for killing ian murdock
>blah blah blah exempted from all other online crimes except for cp
>mfw
>>
>>52435975
>proceed to wipe
Why? That's stupid.
Just turn off the power and your encrypted data will be safe.
>>
>>52436023
>implying the three letter agency taht starts with N cannot detect your password by cpu sounds
>>
Magnet over Disk
>>
Long ago I embedded a truecrypt volume using dual layer security into a large MP4 file and installed Tails on it. Good enough for government work, I think.
>>
>>52436049
Just encrypt your CPU
>>
>>52436049
Faraday cage room
or at least a Faraday cage bed to get comfy with your encrypted laptop
>>
>>52434261
Shift + Del
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (605 KB, 2231x1840) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
605 KB, 2231x1840
>>52437080
forgot pic
>>
>>52434261
>not just turning your system off and letting the cops in
it's not like they're ever gonna be able to break your encryption, right? you are encrypting every device you own, RIGHT?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.