[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Nexus the best android phone on the market?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Is the Nexus the best android phone on the market?
>>
No LG v10 is
>>
>>52425905
Note 5 is. The nexus is ugly chink-made bendphone.
>>
>>52425905

I can get the 5x if I stretch my current budget but only afford 16GB. Will I regret it? I'm not one that installs 100 apps but I do fear apps taking up lots of space for cache I'll be left dead in the water.

My current Moto G has only 8GB and they are not enough for much.
>>
>>52426180
Likewise, are there any chink phones for a similar price that are easy to flash stock android on?
>>
>>52426213

Why not just get the 5x?
>>
>>52426271
It's about 100-150 dollars more than I really want to spend. I was looking at a huawei X..
>>
>>52426315

Huawei's are not dev friendly. You will be stuck with that god-awful UI that chinks love so much because it resembles iOS.

Get a dev friendly phone besides one plus. Motorolas are very dev friendly from what I know. Have you seen the Moto X Play? Or Droid maxxx whatever is called in the US.
>>
File: hypetrainstaring.jpg (414 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
hypetrainstaring.jpg
414 KB, 1600x1600
>>52425905
>>52426120
really just wait 1 month for MWC
gs7
lg G5
M 10
>>
>>52426372

what's the fucking point? phones get released all the time.
>>
>>52425905
64Gb+ Nexus's are the best. Not the best phone, but the best long lasting. My Nexus 4 is still a viable option speed and performance wise. Of course the battery and camera are shit. But It still amazes me how well it handles most apps.
>>
no iphone is currently the best one
>>
>>52425905

I have a OP2 but I think I will get something different next time around; anything similar to the Nexus but maybe a bit higher quality?
>>
>>52427914
He said android for a reason you fisher priced faggot.
>>
Best smartphone to buy on Verizon?

I'd like to try a lenovo device but it doesn't look like any of them support the bands verizon does.

What's the best phone I can get that is compatible with verizon? preferably with flagship specs and unlocked bootloader. Are there any phones that aren't sold by verizon that are compatible?
>>
>>52427914
which is horse shit
>>
>>52425905
If it isn't it's definitely one of the best. Stock Android, no bloatware, unlocked by factory default, decent battery life. No removable back case though, that one surprised me, but I never needed to remove it anyways. You might need to, so your uses might be different than mine, so wtf do I know. I like my 5X well enough.
>>
>>52425905
I have the older Nexus 5 and it's pretty great. I just wish it had an sd card slot.
>>
>>52425905
They're all the same fucking slab...nothing new or interesting here move along.
>>
>>52425905

>no SD slot cause they think consumers would be too confused
>>
>>52426491
yeah but you don't fucking upgrade near the next cycle
>>
I have a Nexus 6

Everything works great. Battery life is really good, speed is top notch, and the size is great.

The screen is very nice, but it's AMOLED so it'll burn in soon... Wish it was LCD or Sony's triluminous display.
>>
Will there be new nexus phones this year?
>>
>>52428866
>the size
>>
>>52428866
>but it's AMOLED so it'll burn in soon
It doesn't happen that soon. My Captivate (AT&T's version of the Galaxy S1) had a first gen AMOLED and it didn't burn in for over a year, close to two, and the newer AMOLEDs are better at it now.

Holy shit though, once it started, the whole thing just started crapping out. The screen's colors are also hilariously waaaaay off now (I booted it up about a year ago for shits and giggles).
>>
Loving my LG v10. 100% recommend. Get the extra battery though, thats the only mediocre part about it. I have the battery, battery dock, and 200 gb SD from the promo and it's fucking sweet.
>>
>>52425905
Yes get a $250 nexus 6 now
>>
>>52425905
>"the Nexus"

I'm more partial to the Galaxy or Moto myself.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.