[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genius or average dude who got lucky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 8
File: elonmusk.jpg (86 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
elonmusk.jpg
86 KB, 620x387
Genius or average dude who got lucky?
>>
Good businessman. Everybody else does the work and he takes the credit.
>>
>>52417301
I'd lean toward the latter. I've watched interviews with him, there's nothing about him that strikes me as a 'genius'. That's not to downplay his achievements though
>>
Much luckier than the other South Africans.
>>
>>52417375
http://www.spacex.com/sites/spacex/files/hyperloop_alpha-20130812.pdf
>>
He's not a genius but definitely not an average dude. More like above-average leader type with a lot of finesse.
>>
File: zPng6Ev.jpg (173 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
zPng6Ev.jpg
173 KB, 800x600
I really wonder where did he get his hair transplants.
>>
>>52417301
It has little to do with genius, and even less to do with luck. He has balls.
>>
Musk is literally the modern-day Steve Jobs/Leonardo Da Vinci.
>>
He is a good kid, but Tesla are in for a rough ride due to reliability and fires. They will get though it though i guesss, unless hydrogen squashes batteries before tesla factory reduces battery prices enough
>>
>>52417784
> thinks Jobs is in the aame league as Da Vinci
Piss off, maccuck
>>
>>52417784
gr8b8m8ir88/8
>>
I read somewhere that he's involved (or knows) in almost every area of Tesla and SpaceX, as opposed to Branson from Virgin Galactic. Is that true?
>>
>>52418046
Branson just lives on his island fucking dumb whores like Mariah Carey all day. Musk is much more Jobs like. He is hands on and has input in everything. And i hear he has a temper like Jobs as well
>>
>>52417878
>concerned about battery fires
>hydrogen
>>
>>52418092
And as demanding of employees.
He is definitely not a chill guy to work for.
>>
>>52418111
the two points did not relate to each other in terms of safety. the hydrogen was about timing of the technology, vs battery cost at the time
>>
>>52417639
Yes. It's good work.

Hair transplants are technology. Where did Elon get his?
>>
>>52417301
Genius guy who got lucky.No wait, I meant to say his an average genius.
Who is this guy anyway?
>>
>>52417301
Genius = won the gene lottery = lucky
>>
failure
>>
>>52417301
He definitely did not get lucky. People who succeed in today's society have a certain mindset, and he has it. He also has a great vision, albeit a bit short-sigthted in my opinion.
>>
>>52417878
Hydrogen is the future, definitely, but fuel cells are a shit.
>>
>>52418332

Mollusk, the founder of Tesla
>>
>>52418092
I interned at SpaceX. Yeah he has a fucking temper and a half. His desk is on the same floor as everyone's else's. He's fired people for standing around his desk. That being said he wasn't around too much when I worked, be when he was with Gwyyne.
>>
>>52418915
Life is a fucking lottery. You don't choose your genes, your environment, your experiences that shape your perosnality... none of your choices are really yours... to be honest, familia.
>>
>>52418968
musk here. you just breached contract.
>>
>>52417313
He's justified in taking credit, it is his vision they are working on.
>>
>>52417784
Jobs and Musk aren't close to Da Vinci . They are/were both just very good at convincing people that they were right. At least jobs actually made a viable business, Musk has been on government welfare for how long now? It's not hard to say "Muhhuh Im going to make electric cars and rockets" and then get all your money from the Tax payer. What that requires is lots of testosterone, ego and an average I.Q.
>>
>>52417934
>thinking practically any man in history is in the same league
>>
>>52418332
>average
>genius
pick only one
>>
>>52419050
It's called an oxymoron ya dip.
>>
>>52417301
Genius, He knows tech stuff.
I read his reddit ama & interviews, unlike most CEOs who just spout information about product features and upcoming releases, this dude KNEW stuff.
Knew what problems arise in suggestions by redditors. Replied in full geek talk instead of yes/no answers.
Also, so far he's achieved most of his predictions and goals. This guy knows his team/company. He knows what is achievable and what's not. Atleast better than the CEO of my company who comes up with ridiculous deadlines and stuff that is totally not practical.

tl;dr: Pretty close to Genius.
>>
>>52417301
Well, what is he doing that he's getting all this ultra-mega-uber-hype? Did he invent electrical cars? Did he invent the engine or something?

No, he's just the CEO of an electric cars OEM. And he's selling to a supersmall niche of usually rich folks.

But he's acting in the media as if he's leading some kind of perpetual revolution of innovation in people's everyday life.

Dude, you're just building a niche electric car, get over it, you didn't invent or innovate anything. Stop with this media whoring and stop being such a poser.

Just a kid who got rich too fast and suddenly got the Valley bug and thinks he's always on the verge of the next big thing, now he's acting like some king of superstar. When in fact, he's a bald nerd who runs a niche electric car company. Jeez.
>>
>>52417734>>52417734
T H I S. Success is 95% character/ psychological foundation
>>
He's a regular guy on a strange, weird ego trip. He made a car thats far too expensive for the average person (not just burgerland) and tossed some things into space. Yet, he hasnt made a scratch on anything beyond that.
>>
>>52419160
>what is Hyperloop?
>what is Falcon9?
Though these are non-commercial at The momment, I'm sure they can qualify as inventions
>>
>. He's fired people for standing around his desk.
I was always curious about guys like him and Jobs... given their temper they should get beaten up fairly regularly.
>>
>>52419225
>on anything beyond that
>implying the ability to do space launches need anything beyond
>>
I suggest you guys to read articles on waitbutwhy about musk before shitposting here>>52419225
>>52419160
He does this, because he didn't have enough money at the beginning to build cheap cars. The more tesla progresses the cheaper cars will get. It is his plan.
>>
>>52417639

From his neck.
>>
ITT: Every self proclaimed genius shitting on Elon Musk, belittling his achievements.
Guys, do that when you have your own Wikipedia page.
>>
>>52419251
>Hyperloop
This concept of transportation via pneumatic tubes is not new:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumatic_tube
It is or has been used in the past by the post. He probably derived the patent from this and extended its potential usage to human transportation.
Was this concept even tested for safety, health effects, etc?

>Falcon
Rockets are nothing new. Sure it's cool this is being done by a private company and that they managed to make the rocket be reusable, but personally I don't share this hype for space exploration. The costs of exploring space are so huge, anything you could possibly exploit from space could not cover these expenses. For the moment it looks like it will attract rich customers who want to be the first space tourists, maybe.

>>52419318
Personally, I was so hyped about the idea of an economy that doesn't run on oil a few years ago. But unfortunately, the alternatives are still so bad and inefficient, that I can't help but still see electric cars as toys for the rich.
Personally, again, I would prefer that electric cars would become the norm, but the infrastructure is just not there yet. Not to mention there's a huge cartel of interests to keep selling oil, for different political reasons. I'd rather make this guy rich by buying an electric car, than make the Arabs rich and give them enough money to buy technology they could have never invented themselves and use it for religious purposes.
>>
world so thirsty for actual inventions it's embarrassing
>>
>>52419452
Well musk building mega batteries factory, that should reduce cost a lot. It's happening!
>>
>>52417378
Much luckier than the other Africans

I mean he's white to begin with.
>>
The only remarkable thing he does is doing shit that would scare a businessman away and actually make it sustainable.

It takes skills to do that.
>>
>>52418965
>hydrogen is the future

autism/10
>>
>>52419259
Everyone they come into contact with has an IQ over 90.
>>
>>52417734
This.

He wants shit to happen, so he goes out and makes sure it does.
His biggest skill is in hiring the right people, look no further than SpaceX. The Merlin 1D is a fucking masterpiece and i'd be willing to bet musk himself had next to nothing to do with it, he just hired people who knew their shit, gave them everything they needed and then probably abducted their family and forced them to work 20 hours a day because he's clearly an evil mastermind who wants to rule multiple worlds as an immortal computer
>>
>>52419129
Musk >>>>>>>>> RMS

>>52419160
>just
RMS, get out!
>>
>>52421424
Also:

>While at the University of Pennsylvania, Musk and fellow Penn student Adeo Ressi bought a 10-bedroom fraternity house, using it as an unofficial nightclub.

Musk is a total bro.
>>
>>52417301
Smart dude who works very very hard.
>>
>>52417301
Genius tends to be an overused word and hard to define so let's just say he's pretty smart, extremely focused and hard working, willing to take risks and lucky.

>>52417734
He definitely has an appetite for risk and seems to be completely unfazed when shit goes wrong.

>>52417784
Neither Jobs nor Musk are even close to da Vinci.

>>52418046
He is extremely involved in everything at SpaceX and generally very knowledgeable on many different aspects of design/production and the business side of the industry.

>>52418092
>And i hear he has a temper like Jobs as well
I've worked within 50ft of him for a couple years now and generally don't get the sense he has a temper in the sense of yelling and screaming at people. I've very rarely seen him get in someone's face or yell. He can certainly be an asshole if he needs/wants to be, but he's generally much more passive aggressive or he'll just very causally make you out to be a complete idiot in front of your peers.

>>52418940
I would say that anyone with his amount of success requires a good bit of luck in addition to talent and hard work. However, the fact that he has been successful in multiple different ventures over an extended period, makes me believe he is something more than just a rich guy who got extremely lucky.

>>52418965
>Hydrogen is the future
kek

>>52418968
>He's fired people for standing around his desk
Can confirm this is bs. I've annoyed the shit out of him before, especially when I first started here and he's never threatened to fire me.

Also, I put in some crazy hours and I see him around all the time, SpaceX is definitely his baby.
>>
>>52423122

>>52419259
Yeah, I can confirm that is bullshit.

Musk is too calculating for that. If you have talent but he doesn't like you for some reason he would rather just work you into the ground and get everything out of you before you leave on your own.

>>52419129
He really does know his shit. He sits in on a lot of different group meetings and can absorb information extremely fast. The guy is really very bright.

>>52420674
This. Whatever your opinion on the Musk hype, and even I can agree that the media and pop sci fanboys tend to overhype him, he has bet a ton of his own money on trying to disrupt two industries that have some really monumental entrenched interests.
>>
So he created SpaceX.
It's not rocket science.
>>
File: meh.ro1714.png (1 MB, 1600x967) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro1714.png
1 MB, 1600x967
>>
>>52423264
not funny, go away
>>
>>52423310
I thought it was funny.
>>
>>52419036
Way different though retard. Jobs made money from consumers buying his stupid hipster shit made in china. Musk advances science with his space program that doesn't to cater to any normal consumer market so relies on his grants and whatever money he personally invests into it. Id rather my gov give them the money rather than anyone else because they are doing their work cheaper and better than anyone before.
>>
>>52423122
Can a software engineer/computer scientist (somehow I qualify as both, in my country) get hired at spaceX? Should I have something special on my resume to improve my chances? Do they pay well? I really wanna work there...
>>
>>52419007
justified or not is ethnics.

he is a good if not great business man. hes running at a lost using govt checks to pay. basically, he could continuously lose money on his business yet make money to pad his pockets.

whether or not thats "justified" is really up to you
>>
>>52417301
What ethnicity is he? Definately part dutch/afrikaner but what else? He has asian traits chinese, japanese, pacific islander?
>>
>>52423474
I'm assuming you aren't a US citizen or permanent resident in which case you'll have a really hard time getting hired due to ITAR. Not impossible as there are/have been some Canadians, Brits, and Australians here but they had years of experience and were top candidates and even then it's a huge pain in the ass to get them ITAR cleared.

In terms of resumes, SpaceX tends to run pretty lean and there isn't too much of a corporate bureaucracy, so anything that shows passion and independence is always looked highly upon.

I can't speak specifically to the software dev side of the house but in engineering, any kind of serious independent project always seems to garner a lot of attention. People here are generally given a fair amount of leeway in how the work, you get an assignment/project/deadline, and no one really gives a shit what you do/how you do it as long as it gets done on time correctly.

Its a pretty flat corporate structure, much more so than most big aero/defense firms and there isn't a lot of micro management so we like to see people who can work independently without always needing a babysitter.

Starting pay tends to be at or below industry averages. When you consider the fact that CA, and LA specifically are really expensive places to live and that you'll be expected to work longer hours then you would at most other places, the pay can be significantly less than elsewhere.

Pay does tend to normalize as you stay longer and in my experience after the first 2-3 years it's much more aligned with industry standards. Basically, we mostly start off underpaid but raises and bonuses come at a much faster pace then elsewhere.

We also have fairly high turnover so there are opportunities for advancement/promotions at a much faster rate than most traditional aero/defense corps.
>>
>>52424757
Didn't read lol
>>
>>52424757
tl;dr ?
>>
>>52424757
>>52425170
Now i read it. Just not what to make of it.
>>
>>52425170
Way to show him who's boss.

I also hate it when people make informed posts about a topic they have knowledge of.

Lol
>>
>>52425246
Are you retarded?
>>
>>52424757
If I did a web crwaler from scrach at teh age aof 21 and hacked ps3 and made a robot from arduino, what are my chancesd of hairing there ?
>>
>>52425246
*sure

>>52425255
I might as well make a reply, that reflects my intellectual level.
>>
>>52424030
No he isn't. He's not making profit because he's put significant capital into capital projects. His profit will come in the future when the infrastructure projects are done. He takes government cheques and he paid them all back.
>>
>>52423122
I call this BS. Post a badge with a timestamp.
>>
>>52425284
Depends, how's your spelling and grammar?
>>
test
>>
>>52424757
>not a permanent resident
Fuck I'm willing to change that, if it can get me into SpaceX.
Thanks for the reply bruh.
>>
Elon - you are a beacon of light in these dark times. I hereby pledge my unwaivering allegiance.
>>
>>52424757
Actually a legit post with legit advice.
>>
>>52417301
>>52417313
sooo.... genius! modern day edison!
>>
Genius may be a stretch. To me he is the embodiment of Silicon Valley elitism (and I don't mean this as a slant against him).
>>
>>52425355
>I call this BS.
I don't care.

>>52425355
>Post a badge with a timestamp.
I won't post anything that wouldn't be trivial to fake anyway, so no.

There are around 4,000 employees at SpaceX now, it isn't some secret club and it shouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility that some of us frequent this site. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one as I ran into another SpaceX anon on /fit/ once. There're also a couple of Boeing El Segundo/Long Beach guys and at least one ULA guy on /sci/ occasionally.

A question was asked and I proffered and answer as best I could, you can take it at face value or not, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

>>52425436
Np. What country are you from?
>>
has anyone read the recent biography on him?

I've been meaning to check it out
>>
>>52425521
This is so rare I don't even know how to react.
>>
Simple determination and ambition.

Most people have no idea what those words mean so they just say

Greenarrowmuh genius
>>
>>52425647
Italy.
inb4 kek
>>
>>52425647
did you try and look up her skirt?

im just fucking with you. i'd sweep the floors at that joint. cause im a spy

i mean im not

fuck im fired
>>
>>52419370
under_fucking_rated_1
>>
>>52426074
As long as you're not from N. Korea you should be ok.

I'm not sure what you do for work but if you can get involved in anything robotics/automation/rocketry related, even outside of work as a hobby, that will look very nice on your resume. Obviously, anything avionics related is good as well.

We have quite a few engineers in production/manufacturing that come to us from the automotive industry, although I'm not sure if this is common on the software side, so that could be an avenue as well.

Either way, you should spend some time familiarizing yourself with the history of the space program as well as gaining a general understanding of rocket launch and propulsion. It won't need to be super in depth but if you come in knowing a bit about the industry and what we do here you will have an advantage.

Also, since you won't be applying for a while I take it, if you do have any relevant hobbies or projects that showcase your passion and independence, make sure to document your progress thoroughly. I've seen cases where applicants had great side projects but they never really thought it would be important to document their work and it hurts their ability to communicate the importance of what they've accomplished during the interview process.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>52418308
what is a hairdresser for 500 anon

there's a reason they charge
>>
>>52425325
>He takes government cheques and he paid them all back.
using investor money.
Elon lives a rich life. Because people put their hope in him.
>>
>>52419820
batteries still need to be fed electricity. i guess you could charge them with frack gas and then discard of the batteries once their lifetime is over.
>>
>everyone sucking the dick of this guy faking working at SpaceX

Pathetic. Even more pathetic is your life if you must do this to feel good about yourself.
>>
>>52417301
He made paypal, he knew der juden need somewhere to keep their internet shekels and exploit the goys without leaving their desk.
>>
>>52426869
What leads you to believe he doesn't actually work there? His advice seems legit.

Also, only a couple anons even responded to his post, not much dick sucking going on.
>>
>Incredibly smart
>Attends Ivy League College
>Created a service that ended up competing with PayPal and made money
>Merged with PayPal and got even more money
>PayPal sold so now he's completely rich
>Invests in clean energy because it's an obvious money maker

Honestly it's a mix of both, he's very intelligent but he was also lucky to get his money in the first place. He's probably going to be this generation's Bill Gates or Andrew Carnegie.
>>
>>52426700
Tesla had adequate investor funding long before government gave him grant money to do business. The reason why actually he took on the government grant is because the government was granting them to any business owner who does research and development. That grant simply means that Tesla is capable of doing work more quickly which means the profits start rolling in a little more quickly. With the kind of business he's getting, it wasn't hard to repay that kind of money from the profits.
>>
>>52417301
benevolent alien
protector of mankind
>>
File: 604899925.jpg (21 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
604899925.jpg
21 KB, 289x292
>>52420663
>>
>>52423354
That's cause you're a dumbass.
>>
I mean he's no genius as in Euler or Gauss or something but he's definitely smarter than anyone on /g/ or most people you'll ever meet in your entire life.
>>
>>52426621
I screenshot your replies and I'll keep them in mind.
I'll try to start some side projects while I'm still in uni, see how that works out. Thanks a lot for the advice
>>
>>52428613
Np.

I didn't realize you're still in school. In that case, you should definitely see if your uni has a robotics team. If so join, if not, you might want to think about starting one if you think the talent and funds are available.
>>
>>52426981
He doesn't really say anything if you read carefully. Very general stuff sprinkled with a few "details" which are meant to make the post credible. Do you really think former spacex interns lurk on /g/ wasting time with weeaboos and neets?

Kekity kek
>>
>ITT everyone has worked for spaceX
>>
>>52421396
>The Merlin 1D is a fucking masterpiece and i'd be willing to bet musk himself had next to nothing to do with it

You do know that Musk personally penned the plans for first Merlin engine, right? The current 1D has had a lot of hands on it, but Elon set the whole ball rolling. He's very much capable of hardcore design work.
>>
>>52417301
I like his name, coz in my language "musk" is how retard would have written "brain".
>>
>>52429374
>coz

Kill yourself.
>>
>>52428931
I'm not the "former intern", that's another anon who posted before me and I happened to call bullshit on his story.

I posted the longer posts above and currently work here.

Once you grow up and get a job, you will find that simply being gainfully employed doesn't necessarily preclude one from wasting time on /g/.
>>
>>52429139
>ITT neets and 14 year olds discover people with jobs and relevant experience occasionally post here
>>
>>52429503
This. Doubting and shitposting every time some anon mentioned that they are employed in a decent job was funny back when i a 13 year shitposting /b/tard, but it just seems silly to do so now, especially on /g/ as many users here are college graduates working in industry, and also because i finally landed in a grownup job in August right after graduation.
>>
>>52429503
Thanks for the input anon. I saw a couple guys talking on /sci/ once about him and how he's kind of a perfectionist/control freak about little things as one of the guys delivered papers and other stuff to his desk pretty often.

The discussion eventually devolved into ridiculous stories of him asking people to walk his dog a certain way, still wondering to this day if the first guy actually walked Elon Musk's dog.
>>
>>52419452
>The costs of exploring space are so huge
It's pocket change and peanuts compared to the obscene amounts of money that gets thrown at the military.

Let's also not forget that SpaceX has already dropped the costs of space exploration quite considerably (SpaceX is over 70% cheaper to anything available prior) and they're rapidly moving towards being able to quarter even those costs. Once they can land rocket stages as reliably as we can land airplanes, launching a satellite will cost something in hundred thousands instead of millions since the rockets are reusable and your only real costs are fuel and employees.

It's money well spent in my opinion. The vast majority of taxpayer funds get squandered on shit far, FAR less productive than what Musk is doing now.
>>
>>52424757
What chance does a self-taught Mac+iOS engineer have at getting in? I imagine the prime skills would be C and maybe C++, both of which I can write. I'm a US citizen so that's no issue.

I'd kill to work there because it's one of the few places to work I can think of that might actually change the path of humanity for the better. Making consumer-oriented mobile apps pays well but it's not fulfilling at all.
>>
>>52429591
Yeah, I think people sometimes forget not everyone shitposts for a living.

>>52429597
I actually joined that thread late and remember the paper guy. I think all the dog walking stuff was in jest, never seen Musk with a dog, plus he has assistants for that shit.

>>52429768
>What chance does a self-taught Mac+iOS engineer have at getting in?
Without knowing much else about you I would say those are pretty long odds, however I'm not a good source of info on the software side of things.

I will say that we do have in-house UX/UI designers/programmers for avionics and this is a department that will probably be growing in size over the next 1-2 years, not sure if that would suit you.

Managers get pretty wide latitude in who we hire. A couple of years ago when we grew almost 500 people in one year we were hiring tons of people with no experience for our trade skills. A friend of mine oversees composites and he hired someone who's primary work experience was as a restaurant cook. That guy is still with us and is now a shift supervisor.

Its also relatively easy to move departments once you've settled in.

I'd say the biggest challenge would be getting past the initial HR folks. Our interview process always includes meeting with the department/group managers and leads, if you can get to that point and impress someone then no one will hold it against you that you're self taught and lacking aerospace experience.
>>
File: landscape-1450887852-atkpdax.png (130 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1450887852-atkpdax.png
130 KB, 1600x800
Literally no different than any of you losers EXCEPT he's not lazy.

Get off your fucking asses.
>>
>>52419251
>Falcon 9
>not commercial

Lay off the weed. Any asshat with a satellite can purchase a ride on a Falcon 9.
>>
>>52429631
>SpaceX is over 70% cheaper to anything available prior
I like SpaceX, but you're a dolt if you think that SpaceX isnt mooching off the years of R&D put into the mathematics and physics and mechanics and chemistry already done.
>>
He is Thomas Edison 2: Electric Boogaloo

Now with less tomfoolery.
>>
>>52430971
No doubt but it's great that someone is actually taking advantage of all the work done up until now, because Boeing/Lockheed/etc sure as hell weren't. If it were up to them we'd still be buying stone age rockets from Russia 50 years from now.
>>
SpaceX realized the first re-useable rocket.

Just a dude with a niche electric car company? Lol, are you for real?
>>
>>52417301
He is a computer programmer and businessman.
>>
Wasn't this guy fucking rich from his Dad's money?

I'm sure as hell it probably helped a lot, especially with his dad being an engineer and everything.

Having the guidance + an intelligent parent probably was a key factor to his success.
>>
>>52430891
But its so comfy being a neet.
>>
>>52429503
Then post a badge with blurred out personal details. I asked this some time ago and you refused.

Don't patronise me, I worked in better places than spacex.

>being gainfully employed doesn't necessarily preclude one from wasting time on /g/
Yup, it's part of the spacex productivity routine to shitpost on /g/.

Hey, didn't this Musk guy come to you personally to tell you to shitpost on /g/? Tell us more about how close you were to this guy out of thousands of employees, that you can talk about it on /g/!

How many people in a company get to see the CEO out of thousands of employees, that they can already talk about their personality and stuff like that? Surely, just seeing the guy is enough to know enough, right?
>>
>>52417301
Elon Musk, means "The scent of a deers testicles", in Urdu
>>
>>52417301
Probably more toward "genius" but really he's an above average scientist and an even better businessman who got lucky and has been managing that wave of luck with expert precision.
>>
File: ARTAS-hair-restoration-system.jpg (52 KB, 600x622) Image search: [Google]
ARTAS-hair-restoration-system.jpg
52 KB, 600x622
>>52430891
but I am allergic to sun and people

>>52417639
Given that how many transplants it takes to make it look that good I would say he had FUE done. That and he is billionaire so he could of had a ridiculous number of transplants. Robots can now do parts of surgery and they are slowly getting them to do more and more. If you are rich and loosing your hair there is hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LKyQqbNfq0
>>
>>52417639
That shows you that getting swole makes you look better.
1. Get swole
2. Be rich
3. Have hair transplants
>>
>>52417301
He's certainly a genius.
He's also extremely hardworking.

He's certainly had some luck, but I'm pretty certain he'd have made it to being a billionaire one way or the other at some point.
>>
>>52433603
under8ed
>>
File: 339267.jpg (152 KB, 1000x1423) Image search: [Google]
339267.jpg
152 KB, 1000x1423
>>52430891
then who is his waifu and favorite hentai/anime?
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.