[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lock your doors and windows before bedtime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Anton Chigur.png (61 KB, 240x252) Image search: [Google]
Anton Chigur.png
61 KB, 240x252
There is secret technology being used by KGB spies within the CIA to use their own nanotech and biotech implants on civilians and agents. Psychologically torturing them until they can break down the psyche of their target victims to the point of complete manipulation and control them to commit to mass shootings, counter espionage, and many other covert measures to wage psychological warfare within the USA. Gathering intel on military operations in the Middle East, advancements in technology and in recruitment methods. These efforts are going as far as to use the CIA as a cover for any suspicion, and are a covert attack on US soil, not just citizens.
>>
lmao
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia_1.0
>>
>implying that's not obvious
>implying humans not gonna do what humans do
either get over it, or go back to /x/
>>
>>52414276
It's called schizophrenia, and there is medication for it.
>>
welcome to the CIA, agent, hop on into this MRI machine.
>>
Protip: KGB was shut down 20 years ago. It's called FSB now.
>>
>>52414276
No such thing

This is too far-fetched to even work.
>>
>>52414276
THEYRE COMING FOR OUR GUNS MAN
THE HAARP IS PUTTING MIND CONTROL SIGNALS!!! FUCK MAN I HAVE MY SHELTER STOCKED UP
>>
Not this decade bro.
>>
man the illuminati...
>>
>>52414826
Dude, if OP is schizo, you can't reason with him. Actually, you can't reason anyone out of their paranoid ideation even if they're not schizophrenic. You can get them to see and even admit their thoughts are unrealistic, but they just won't give them up because their paranoid delusions FEEL real to them.
>>
What is with crossboarders on /g/ recently?
Or is it /b/ leaking?
>>
>>52415026
Or maybe /g/ was always like this?
>>
>>52414276
Let me ask you something.
If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.