[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best way to stream music to a set of speakers from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1451539250402.jpg (266 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451539250402.jpg
266 KB, 768x1024
Whats the best way to stream music to a set of speakers from multiple devices? (not at the same time obviously)

I have two laptops, a ipad, androids, and a desktop and I want to be able to control music in the house from any of them. They dont need to acess the same music library.

Apples Airplay seems to be the best solution.
>>
>>52410275
Chromecast audio
>>
>yfw that's a jewess
>>
>>52410415
>tfw I still haven't found the sauce
>>
>>52410275
Sweet bike.
>>
My peepee feels funny...
>>
>>52410275
What a cute young man.
>>
setup an mpd server connected to the speaker, and the you can use mpdroid, ncmpcpp, etc. into it and control it.

I did this with some crap speakers i had laying around and my rpi2.
>>
File: ts_yamaha013.jpg (63 KB, 290x218) Image search: [Google]
ts_yamaha013.jpg
63 KB, 290x218
>>52410275
Yamaha YBA-11

You're welcome anon.
>>
>>52410275
Is she trying to catch a nigger?
>>
>>52410275
chromecast audio.
>>
>>52410275
Who's the slamcow with the large udders?
>>
>>52410275
Damn. Look at the tits on that young bitch. She looks like a younger version of that titcow that does the ATT commercials.
>>
>>52410584
Those giants are pretty decent.
>>
Who is this bicycle bitch?
>>
>>52414279
someone who needs a Giant brand bike for those Mountains.
>>
>>52413845
you horny teenager. go fap in your room! hehe
>>
>>52414320
Underrated.
I wouldn't mind getting lost in these mountains desu
>>
>>52410275
She can ride my giant.
>>
: /

tfw you think you know that girl cuz she looks like your bff
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.