[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APPLE IS WINNING SMARTWATCH MARKET TOO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
HAHAHAH... Androshit fans on a suicide watch!

>Apple Watch Scooped Up Over Half The Smartwatch Market In 2015

>Despite a late arrival to the wearables market, Apple claimed the top spot in terms of device sales, according to new research from Juniper out this week, which stated that the Apple Watch accounted for over 50 percent of smartwatch sales in 2015. Even more impressive is the fact Apple’s Watch only launched at the end of April – meaning it claimed the majority of the market with less than a year of sales under its belt.

http://techcrunch.com/2016/01/13/apple-watch-scooped-up-over-half-the-smartwatch-market-in-2015/

Nothing can defeat Apple.
>>
>smartwatch market

so, six people bought it?
>>
>>52409753
I'm considering buying one and I have no idea why
They're pretty good
>>
Theres Smart watches that look very similar to Apple Watch, works cross platform w/ Bluetooth, multi-touch capacitive screen, heart sensors, probably more features than Apples only costs $60 on aliexpress...Apple on suicide Watch
>>
>>52409753
>retarded goys continue to be retarded goys

You were expecting something else?
>>
>>52409894
looks like and works like are two different things
I don't care what it looks like, I find it a bit ugly tbqh senpai
>>
>>52409894
>cheap knockoff
dude, that shit will not only fall apart after a month but half the shit it claims doesn't even work.
>>
what about the cronic 40% refund rate?
>>
if they weren't square i'd probably buy one
>>
File: 4L_dYAvHhki.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_dYAvHhki.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
:^)
>>
>A market of vaporware devices
Woooow
>>
Notice how they never mention how many of them return them. I can't tell you how many people I've seen return the watch. It's pretty staggering
>>
>>52409753
>Apple gets high market share in smartwatch segment
>This is GOOD! It PROVES that Apple is the best!
>Apple gets low market share in desktop segment
>This is GOOD! It PROVES that Apple is the best!
>>
> pebble
> gets more than a day of battery life
>>
>>52409883
>I'm considering buying one and I have no idea why
thats the spirit!
>>
>>52410228
kek
>>
>>52409894
just like those $20 android tablets that can do just the same thing as an ipad
>>
>>52410206
>pebble
it also doesn't do shit. that's why it lasts so long. my Casio watch does the same amount of shit as Pebble and the battery lasts 1+ year.
>>
>>52410346
your casio doesn't sync and interact with your phone over bluetooth
>>
>>52409753
but how can be? android is choice of over 800 million pajeets and changs
>>
>>52409753
>50 percent of smartwatch sales in 2015

How does Apple manage to sell 2.5 watches?
>>
>>52410613
Kek
>>
Cancer straps
>>
>>52410166

>Allowing people to return shit they have opened simply because they changed their mind
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.