[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a genius idea for an app. How do I implement it and monetize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: JUST.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
I have a genius idea for an app. How do I implement it and monetize without Apple banning me, and adding the idea as a standard feature on all their devices?
>>
by giving the idea to me
>>
>>52409522
invest some cash and patent it
>>
It'd be an app for your phone with a simple "on/off" icon for your homescreen.
Whenever you had a boner, you would turn it on. When it retreated, switch back to off.
Basically, the app would use your phone's GPS to place the location of you and your boner on a world/local map. You'd be able to see how many people in the world currently have boners.
You'd also be able to see large clusters of boners in your area and be like "whoa...I better get down there. Something's going on that's giving everyone a boner".
Facebook/Twitter integration would be a must.
You could track friends' boners so you could shoot them a text like "congrats on the boner" and collect stats for yourself and others, e.g. boner frequency, boner duration, prime boner time.
You'd probably also want bluetooth or NFC to alert you of boners within 100ft of you so you know to knock before walking in a room and getting an eyeful of boner.
>>
Well, it was pretty cold here today, and my hands were getting really chilly! As you know, electronics can produce a lot of heat, so I'm designing an app that will turn your device into an electric hand warmer. Basically you full throttle the device until it starts to overheat until it warms your hand. It's like the flashlight app for touch.
>>
>>52409543
>bonr
>>
File: Bonr.png?1452737051.png (22 KB, 327x244) Image search: [Google]
Bonr.png?1452737051.png
22 KB, 327x244
>>52409543
>>52409693
This is an amazing idea.
>>
File: Bubble.png (700 KB, 796x449) Image search: [Google]
Bubble.png
700 KB, 796x449
Basically it's an app that covers all the clothed portions of a person so all you see is skin. It does this in real time so technically it's a form of augmented reality. Instantly make everyone you see appear naked.
>>
>>52409543
is this pasta?

this is the funniest shit good lord
>>
>>52409543
Stale pasta desu senpai

>>52409522
How about you stop cucking yourself over and just develop for the google play store?
>>
Isn't this from silicon valley?
>>
>>52409906
Except for the wives of "clock" builders.
>>
File: 4L_u9JEMQEi.jpg (357 KB, 494x4718) Image search: [Google]
4L_u9JEMQEi.jpg
357 KB, 494x4718
>>52409543
>>52409693
>>52409903
We'll hire this guy for the logo
>>
>>52409522
by not releasing it on iOS
>>
>>52413187
kek
>>
>>52409906
You could probably do this with Voronoi fracturing, masks, and fractals. Turn up the number of iterations for skin.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.