[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Plug in headset to my controller on consoles >The game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1440189084431.png (187 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
1440189084431.png
187 KB, 400x750
>Plug in headset to my controller on consoles
>The game plays through my TV speakers and other players are heard through my headset

>Plug in headset to my PC
>Everything is being played through my headset

Is there some settings to fix this?
>>
File: k-bigpic.png (207 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
k-bigpic.png
207 KB, 970x546
It's in the audio settings you dingus, by default the console assumes you're using a standard single-ear headset.
>>
>>52409066
I'm trying to make my PC output the voice chat through my headset only while it still plays the game sounds through my speakers.

I don't see any option to do that in the settings though, is there a program I could download to fix this?
>>
It's easy to do if you're using Skype. Just go into Windows audio settings and set speakers as default audio device, and in Skype go to call settings and change output to the headset.
>>
Check CheVolume, worked for me.
>>
>>52409624
you can do this on windows, if gnu/linux use pavucontrol and set the audio out of voice to headphones and audio out of game/media to speakers.

iirc realtek audio has similar functionality on windows.
>>
>>52409023
Get a ps4
>>
In most programs you can change what output/input device it goes/comes from.
Sadly I don't know any faster way other than changing the settings per game/program.

If you mean in game voice split from ingame sound, you're probably shit out of luck.
>>
>>52409023
change game to speakers
change teamspeak to headset
>>
>>52411090
This.
Or curse, if you're like me. Really it's up to you.
>>
>>52409343
Gonna need a splitter
>>
Thanks for the helpful advice /g/ I guess I'll have to deal with it for now or buy those fat headphones people wear.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.