[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You agree that you irrevocably waive any and all ownership,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Remix_OS.png (10 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
Remix_OS.png
10 KB, 300x254
>"You agree that you irrevocably waive any and all ownership, legal and moral rights to your user content."
>>
>>52389326
Ah I see, it's a remix of human rights, i.e you have none. Not an Android UI remix.
>>
welp dropped
>>
>>52389416
So basically a Windows clone.
>>
>>52389495
Yeah but Windows is actually usable, so there's a balance y'know?
>>
>>52389326
>irrevocably waive
>irrevocably

Gotta shut down them feminists
>>
>>52389326
Where does it say this? I can't find it.
>>
>>52391106
bump
>>
>>52389326
>EULAs like this being enforcable
Top kek.
>>
>>52389326
PIECE OF SHIT OS ANDROID'S SHIT PORT
SAY HELLO TO MALWARES IN GOOGLE PLAY
SAY HELLO TO LAG
SAY HELLO TO SYSTEMWIDE ADVERTISEMENT
SAY HELLO TO CLOSED-SOURCE BOTNET
>>
>>52389326
Does that mean if you have CP, it isn't yours.. it is theirs so they gotta go to jail.
>>
>>52391106
Read the EULA, my nigger
>>52392334
>Android port
>OS built with Java
>>
File: maidcat.jpg (57 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
maidcat.jpg
57 KB, 719x960
Not only that OP

>You agree that you irrevocably waive any and all ownership, legal and moral rights to your user content."

>You're also not allowed to oppose "the basic principles determined in the Constitution of the People's Republic of China", harm it's "national honor and interests", or undermine it's "national religious policy, promoting cults and superstitions".

>Also, you're not allowed to spread rumor, disturb social order, or undermine social stability.
>>
>>52392388
/thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.