[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://arstechnica.co.uk/gaming/201 6/01/muslim-man-blocked-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: tweet-640x232.png (39 KB, 640x232) Image search: [Google]
tweet-640x232.png
39 KB, 640x232
http://arstechnica.co.uk/gaming/2016/01/muslim-man-blocked-from-playing-game-because-his-name-is-on-a-government-blacklist/

>"Your account creation has been blocked as a result of a match against the Specially Designated Nationals list maintained by the United States of America's Office of Foreign Assets control," read the form. "If you have questions, please contact customer service at [email protected]."

DESIGNATED
>>
>>52380716
>land of the free
topkek. can't even play vidya if you happen to have the wrong name.
are you enjoying your fascist police state, americucks?
>>
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>52380716
>#islamicphobia
No, it's not, This is a case of a mistake, a large one, but a correctable one. There probably is a good reason for someone with his name to be on that list.
>>
>>52380716
>>52380750

>muslim

Not a single fuck given
>>
>>52380716
>terrorist has the same name as me
>therefore, my name is on a watchlist
>this is 'islamophobia'
Fuck off mudslimes. STAY OUT! OUT! OUT.
>>
>>52380829
in this case, it happend to be a muslim. but it cleary shows that they're building a mass surveillance system that spies on everyone.
>>
>>52380750
EpicGames is a private entity and allowed to do as they please. The fact that they make use of dangerour people's list to keep their games free of scum is up to them and has nothing to do with america.

You'd know this if you knew what freedom actually meant europoor.
>>
>>52380716
>arstechnica.co.uk
>Co.uk
Not giving them any click.

Anyway, why would you need to give your real name in order to play a game?
I never had to.
>>
>>52380716
giving terrorists software secrets

it's like you want the US to be poor, anon

: (
>>
>>52380871
>but it cleary shows that they're building a mass surveillance system that spies on everyone
Who?
EpicGames?

You're stupid.
>>
>>52380871
yes it's called the foreign-exchange-student list
>>
>>52380884
>>52380906
they're using a list generated by your government. your government can put anyone they want on that list and your "private entities" will blindly follow that list and filter out "undesirables".
>>
>>52380916
>can put anyone they want on that list
Like, they put a muslim terrorist.
Big fucking deal.

Why would you need to give your real name to a video game company anyway?
>>
>>52380945
Both bother arguing with retarded muslims. They are in denial that they are on par with blacks.
>>
>>52380945
this time, a terrorist. next time, maybe a political enemy. i mean, terrorist! evil terrorist!

every company asking for real names is another problem.
>>
>>52380979
Yeah man... they will starve the political enemies of their vidya.

How old are you? 12?
>>
>>52380979
Because you think the gov doesn't already have list on everything and everyone? It's their job to collect data and act following those data.

And private companies? Well they follow something beyond gov, which is capitalism, money.

If a game company filters "lots of people" (not just three goat fuckers and two anarchist) of their games, they won't sell, and die out.

They can't afford it.

As long as capitalism stand, the people, which retain the money, will stabilize abuse.
>>
File: 1441709698050.png (272 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
1441709698050.png
272 KB, 500x582
>>52380716
>>52380750
>using irl name for online games
RYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52380716
Scunthorpe says hi.
>>
>>52380945
wasn't the wife of a us-senator on the no-fly-list, too?
lel, darn terrorists in the capitol, man.
>>
>>52380792
You're not the only one who thought of that
>>
>>52380716
Slaves of the pedophile prophet must be watched like the animals that they are
>>
>>52380750
Better than Europe where you go to prison for offending Muslims
>>
>>52380750
americans have the freedom to make anything illegal
>>
>>52380716
u could have typed in some other shitty as name u faggot

remember when google pictures identified some black kids automatically and tagged them as gorillas? OH THE OUTRAGE
>>
>>52380829
Its starts with the minorities, when noone speaks up it just get worse.
It will not take long until you are the one getting fucked, don't be surprised when noone speaks up for you.
>>
>>52380716
Most of them mudslimes are called Mohammed anyways.
>>
>>52380979
>OH KAFIR WE WILL ALL SUFFER

Fuck you
>>
>>52380716
HAHAHAHA

AND AMERICANS THINK
>THEY LITERALLY THINK

THAT RESTRICTING THE RIGHTS OF CIVIL PEOPLE BOTH HUMAN AND CIVIL RIGHTS

WILL STOP TERRORISM LET ALONE EVEN COMBAT AGAINST IT

HAHAH

>Raghead bombs something in Western country
>better restrict the rights of normal people

L O G I C
>>
>>52382521
Shut up bitch

I REFUSE to defend Muslims for even one second when they belong to a violent cult that wants to destroy my culture
>>
>>52380957
So are poor whites. :^)
>>
>>52382554
you don't need to defend them because they are muslims, you need to defend your own rights.
If they can do that to him they can do it to you, how would you feel if you were being blocked for this reason.
>>
This is to cut down on the terrorists using call of duty to communicate their plots to one another via bullet decals shot into walls because lol NSA can't collect that data.
>>
>>52382553
>Muslims
>normal people

Nice try Ahamed

Go behead another reporter
>>
>>52382597
Nah, if rather join in and help the government block him.

Fuck that punk ass bitch crying "MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA"

Islam is a violent and hateful religion, people are perfectly justified to be afraid of it.
>>
>>52382600
>>52382600
>Terrorists still continue their rogue warfare and nothing is getting stopped

>Amerikeks and Western Keks still losing their normal civil and human rights because ???? and have all of their Internet schenaningas logged because ???

RIDDLE ME THIS
>>
>>52380716
I don't support those government blacklists due to the fact that the maintainers are incompetent and there's no due process, but fuck if I care that some mudslime is inconvenienced. Islmaphobia is a fucking meaningless buzzword perpetuated by the Muslim Brotherhood's front organization CAIR. Muslims can go drown in a tank of bacon with their desert death cult.
>>
>>52380716
I'm not visiting reddittechnica

either paste the text or make a screenshot
>>
>>52382478
This tbqh.

>>52380716
One less terrorist in my online matches.
>>
>land of frreedom
If USA stays like this, I dot think anyone sane wants to live there then.
>>
>>52382622
It's worth it to torment Muslims :)
>>
>>52380818
That's nice to say but being on the wrong government list will get a military automated killing drone sent after you.
Not many people know that killing has been automated nowadays.
Get on the wrong list and your house gets exploded.
And then your neighbours become extremists as their children didn't survive the attack either.
>>
>>52382658
Salam brother good point may the prophet (pbuh) be with you :)

The west must become friendlier to us
>>
>>52382622
>Terrorists still continue their rogue warfare and nothing is getting stopped
very unlikely the US government will be overthrown, or that US politicians will face justice, so i partially agree with you
>>
>>52382620
If we didn't resort to x while fighting the nazis then we should never resort to x.

This list of x includes torture and government surveillance.
>>
>>52382478
i've never been to prison for offending anyone
>>
>>52382705

Muslims are far, far, far worse than the Nazis ever were.
>>
>>52382705
Torture? What torture? The fact that we waterboard terrorists at Gitmo to find out crucial info and save lives?

I fully support that.

Muslims are worse than Nazis as well. Look at ISIS.
>>
File: 1402392948375.jpg (44 KB, 393x351) Image search: [Google]
1402392948375.jpg
44 KB, 393x351
>>52380884
>freedom means being enslaved by corporations rather than the government
>>
>>52382705
The Nazis weren't religiously motivated retards, they still held western values despite their expansionism. Religious extremists are a different type of enemy all together. You can't just say
>durr we didn't need it for the nazis so we don't need it here

You need a solution that fits the problem, not just a one-size-fits-all-nazis solution. The mudslimes aren't an army backed by a civil nation. I see no reason not to torture them since we're not bound by the geneva convention against terrorists.
>>
>>52382739
Jesus wept at you anon.
>>52382753
Slippery slope justification of mass scale war, nice nice.
>>
>>52382705
>>52382726
Godwin's Law , your argument is invalid
>>
>This isn't the first time the games industry has been insensitive with its username policies.

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

Jesus fucking christ, it's NOT insensitivity. It's a legitimate mistake and was never intended to be insensitive or offensive to anyone. It can't be insensitive when this shit wasn't even supposed to be in the signup.

>>52380818
>>52380716

I agree.
>>
>>52382739
>waterboard terrorists at Gitmo to find out crucial info and save lives

this is what 'muricans actually believe. torture is ineffective. it doesn't work.
>>
>>52382726
>>52382739
>>52382705
>muslims worse than nazis
Jesus christ.
Tell that to the fucking russians. The Nazis viewed russians and jews the same way you view muslims. Subhuman. Should be exterminated.

>Torture? What torture
We torture suspects all the time. And not the pansy ass waterboarding at gitmo, I'm talking shipping suspects off to rogue states to have their limbs dissolved in acid. Well I say 'we' but we absolve ourselves of it because it's actually friendly regimes that do the actual torturing.
Which is a shame since I would rather have them at gitmo. I buy the enhanced interrogation crap, mainly because our own torturers care about the information more than just torture for the sake of fear and intimidation and so do a lot less of it. Our offshore torturing doesn't give a shit about the information.
>>
Epic ganes is really going to feel his wrath now
>>
>>52382705
Yeah, you should just firebomb millions of innocent people instead. Just like you did with the Nazis.

Fucking hypocritical cum breather.
>>
>>52382765
That's not a slippery slope, dipshit. As a matter of fact you're the one with the slippery slope fallacy here. If you are not a signer of the Geneva convention, and you go to war with someone who does not honor it, the signatory does not have to abide by it if the opposing party does not adopt it. This is why terrorists do not fall under this agreement.

If they're not going to play with the kid gloves, we shouldn't either. They dug their own grave in the name of their desert death cult and they should face the consequences.
>>
>>52382852
This is actually what I mean. No joke. Turn their fucking cities into ash or go home.
They're pissed at us because we keep fucking around, bombing a few things here and there.

We either need to start committing some war crimes or just leave them alone. The middle ground doesn't work against unorganised resistance.
>>
>>52382852
>>52382828
>>52382860
>>52382869
>>>/pol/
>>
>>52382860
>They dug their own grave
Yeah after America messed with the region for about 80 years or so.
>>
>>52382869
To elaborate: We're doing enough damage to make them mad but not enough to get them to stop. If a terrorist cell has a chance of having the entire city obliterated just by being there, the people living in the city won't be very happy having them around.

Or we could take the other option and stop killing their fucking children.
>>
>>52382852
He's too stupid to know about what the US and the Britbongs did to cities like Dresden.

>>52382879
>I-I Don't have a rational argument
>I know! I'll tell them to go to /pol/! That'll show them
>>
>>52382888
I don't disagree that our intervention fucked shit up and it was a humongous mistake. But if they want us to play with the kid gloves, they better have them on, too. Before that we never did anything internationally illegal in regards to our treatises, no matter how stupid and pointless it all was.

If they want to torture and behead our people, then we should be prepared to do the same in a show of strength.
>>
>putting your real name online
THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE
>>
>>52382892
>He's too stupid to know about what the US and the Britbongs did to cities like Dresden.
Actually I know exactly what happened to hamburg, dresden, and even less afflicted german cities.
See:
>>52382891

WW1 made a mess in the middle east and the mess has been enforced by foreign powers because there's oil there and the mess reorganising itself tends to cut off oil supplies.
Either leave completely and threaten anyone who cuts off oil with complete destruction (and when they don't listen, follow through and take the oil after vaporising them).

Or just start using the big guns. Terrorists sympathisers get turned into mile wide craters.
Then once the crater cools bring in the drilling equipment.

>>52382939
>same in a show of strength.
Rule 1 of war: Don't do what the opponent wants you to do. They want us to make ourselves the bad guy. We need to become god himself, raining down hellfire or leave completely. What they want us to do is lash out at them and hit innocents, and leave angry survivors. I'm suggesting we either stop lashing out or we leave no survivors.
>>
>>52382939
>internationally illegal
Good grief you are a moron, if you knew anything about the ethics related to law you know it doesn't just need to be lawful, it has to look lawful too.

Also
>lying about WMDs.
>saying you will help Iraq but you wont and abandon it.

Also just because someone is behaving unethical doesn't mean it grants you the power to do the same etc.
>>
American government themselves fund ISIS, it's not going away.
>>
>>52383003
American citizens fund ISIS.
We pay saudi arabia for the oil, and they pay ISIS. Good times.
>>
>America DINDU.
- The disposal of the first democratically elected president in the Islamic world (1953), namely Mohammad Mosaddegh, by the hands of Western powers and by the order of the Oil Companies because he wanted to induce fair taxes and reforms on resource exploitation so his nation could prosper is a historical and documented fact.
- The installation of Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi by the Western powers, with their full backing and support, wasn't even hidden.
The fact that Shah sold his people out, brought down all the reforms that would have brought economic prosperity to Iran and its people, and was a worse dictator than any of the modern known counterparts including Sadam Hussein, is a documented fact.
The consequence of all of this, starting from the retarded Western disposal of Mosa, is a fundamentalist theocratic Iran being born out of hatred, rather than us having today a democratic secular rational Iran with a great economy and being a rational stabilizing ally in the area if Mosa wasn't deposed.
- That the Western forces supported Saddam financially and with weaponry in the Iraq-Iran war, is a historical documented fact.
- That the Western forces abandoned Saddam after he couldn't get his hands on the oil in Iran, because this was the deal with the West in exchange for support, is a historical fact. This led to Saddam turning his sights on the neighboring dictatorship Kuwait.
- That the West financed and trained the Taliban and extremists, who later become Al-Qaeda and the terrorists of today, against Communist Russia during its Afghan invasion, is a historical documented fact.
- That we abandoned them after the Communist collapse, is a historical documented fact.
- That we financed ISIS/ISIL by financing and arming the rebels in Syria against Assad, is a documented historical fact.
- That we enabled theocracies in Libya and Egypt, and created conscription centers for fundamentalists, is a fact.
>>
>>52383022
>Disposal of Mosaddegh & Installation of the Shah
http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/19/cia-admits-it-was-behind-irans-coup/
>Shah's failed reforms and repressiveness:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Revolution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAVAK
>Theocratic Iran born out of hatred:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution
>West backed Saddam:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France%E2%80%93Iraq_relations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war
Western forces abandon Saddam and let Iraq face the music for using chemical weapons in the Iran-Iraq war, hence why Iran got into trouble (even though as noted in one of the articles, the USA was helping them target their missiles and the germans sold them dual-use chemicals.)
>West financed extremists in Afghanistan
http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-sponsored-islamic-fundamentalism-the-roots-of-the-us-wahhabi-alliance/5303558
>West abandoned Taliban Afghanistan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Emirate_of_Afghanistan#International_relations
>West armed rebels in Syria
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/14/uk-policy-supporting-anti-assad-syria-rebels-called-stupid
>We created theocracies in Libya and Egypt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_reactions_to_the_2011_Libyan_Civil_War#No-fly_zone
(We intervened in a domestic conflict to aid Libya's rebels.)

>>52383020
No you moron, American government funds/funded ISIS without a doubt.
>>
GAS THE KIKES
>>
>>52382982
>Don't do what the opponent wants you to do
>T-that's what the terrorists want!

When will this meme end.
>>
>>52380884
this

it was just like Mozilla were free to get rid of Brendan Eich
>>
>>52382983
>Also just because someone is behaving unethical doesn't mean it grants you the power to do the same etc.
So let them step all over us because we're "the good guys". Force against force is justified. That's like saying you shouldn't shoot a robber who invades your home who has a gun because you're the bad guy now. That's retard logic.
>>
>complain SJWs are against freedom in vidya
>US government and video game companies are against freedom in vidya for muslims
>Everyone's suddenly ok with it
Wow, it's almost as if /pol/ and the SJW's are on opposite sides of the same coin.
>>
>>52380716
What a bunch of retards. As if a terrorist wouldn't change name or something.

>>52382554
>>52380829
>>52380945
Enjoy getting swatted in 2026 for making a harmless pedo joke.
>>
>>52383094
No, that's basic ethics and you just compared a country and government to person which is false analogy. Governments and countries aren't persons and behave and act differently, in pov of law and basic ethics.

How are you failing so hard at basic argumentation and ethics?
>>
>>52383022
The Taliban did not exist during the Soviet-Afghan war. The Taliban did not "become Al Qaeda", the Taliban and Al Qaeda are two different groups.
>>
>>52383022
>Mosaddegh
>democratic
Stopped reading there. He was in the process of making himself a dictator and the KGB controlled communists would have taken over if the CIA hadn't intervened.
>>
>>52383143
>American revisionist history to wash their hands clean
OK.
>>
>>52382749
Remind me again where I'm forced to play or register for any game from epic?

Yeah real enslaved. We shounderstand force them to not discriminate just to please your stupidity.
>>
>>52383132
If the mudslimes don't want to play nice in war and be ethical, there's no reason for us to. That's a perfectly valid analogy because the situation is the same even if the parties might act differently.
>>
>>52383168
>Actually knowing anything about history is revisionism
The Americans didn't even give a shit about Iran because all the oil companies there were British. The CIA only intervened when the communists were threatening to take over.
>>
>>52383217
please go and come back once you've finished high school.
>>
>>52382478
stop taking /pol/ memes seriously

Europe is currently all "damn Syrian terrorists and rapists"
>>
>>52383284
Why aren't they going 'damn USA for funding Syrian terrorists and ISIS and damn ISIS'

>mfw a newspaper here claimed that an article was anti-american because it wanted to shed light on this topic
American propaganda is huge in Finland desu.
>>
>>52383266
Fuck off until you learn about the real world and not ivory tower feel-good bullshit and stop taking that mudslime dick.
>>
>>52383304
>'the real world'
>coming from someone sitting on their ass browsing 4chan
>all that fedora tip edge and generalizations
b8
>>
>>52383302
Germany too.
Our politicians eat up everything the Americunts sell them, and the newspapers everything the politicians sell them.
>>
>>52383136
Mujahideen became Taliban
>>
File: 1450235210140.gif (414 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1450235210140.gif
414 KB, 480x270
>>52383316
>ethics-pro shitposting on 4chan about being nice to muslims wanting to behead people
>>
>>52383337
underageb&
>>
>>52383330
The Muj was not a cohesive group. The Muj was a collection of loosely affiliated militias. Many of these militiamen formed the Northern Alliance, which allied itself with the US during it's campaign in Afghanistan.

>Yeah but the US still supported the bad guys!
What's your point, that the people making the decisions are not capable of predicting the future or reading minds? Or is it that foreign policy often focuses on results in the short term with little thought given to what will happen decades down the line? Neither of these revelations are surprising to anyone.
>>
>>52383369
>implying you need to be a seer to tell when you are clearly fucking things up.

Everyone knew Libya was going to be a shit hole if USA overthrew Gaddafi and... it turned to a real nasty shit hole.

Common fucking sense.

but you know America is excluded from all critic they are based world saviors always right and protecting me and my rights hehe
>>
>>52383359
>damage control
>>
>>52383369
Maybe they couldn't predict the future then, but arming the non-cohesive Syrian rebels that became ISIS is oh so familiar they have to be brain dead to not know it was going to happen.
"Give us guns kafir we will fight with you we promise!"
>>
>>52383369
>The Muj was not a cohesive group. The Muj was a collection of loosely affiliated militias.
Just like al-qaeda then
>>
>>52383433
They probably knew but they needed to destabilize the region.

but American can't be blamed they do nothing wrong.
>>
>>52383433
>non-cohesive Syrians that became ISIS
ISIS is Al Qaeda in Iraq. Al Bagdahdi pretty much seized control and cut ties with AQ. They moved into Syria because it was a ripe opportunity to acquire men, land, and equipment outside of the US occupied Iraq.

>>52383450
No, Al Qaeda is a specific organization with it's own power structure. "Mujaheddin" just means "holy warrior", and it was a term used to refer to the numerous different tribes and warlord factions that were being supplied.
>>
>>52383143
>communist
Oh yeah, a big global threat used as an excuse to build up the war machine, violate civil rights, and get other countries to become America's bitch for protection.
Which turned out to be barely functional and ended up collapsing on its own.

I'm starting to see a pattern...
>>
>>52383707
>The soviet union collapsed all own it's own, the cold war had nothing to do with it
You cannot seriously believe this. The failure of the Soviet-Afghan war is part of the reason why shit really hit the fan in the USSR.
>>
>>52383707
Iran was partly occupied by the Soviets after WW2 and they were funding the communist factions there ever since.
Open a fucking history book.
>>
>>52383742
>>52383778
?
Are you trying to deny that the Sovjet's power was hugely overestimated during the Cold War?
>>
>"However, the filter was never intended for use in consumer products, but rather in Unreal Engine 4, which the company licences out to developers to create games."

You mean, the Muslims are gonna create a terrorist themed games? Lol
>>
>>52383820
The Soviet Union did not collapse "on it's own", faggot. Are you trying to imply that they didn't frequently get aggressive with other nations and fund numerous communist/socialist revolutions and terror groups? Are you trying to imply that there were no well funded leftist terror organizations operating throughout Europe?
>>
>>52383877
>on it is own
wat

It did collapse on its own in the sense that it didn't need to be conquered. It does not mean the Sovjets lived alone in a bubble never touching the outside world and then died, that would be just stupid.
>>
>>52383877
>The Soviet Union did not collapse "on it's own", faggot. Are you trying to imply that they didn't frequently get aggressive with other nations and fund numerous communist/socialist revolutions and terror groups?

Sounds lot like America. Hell, you've got nearly all of South America as your puppet state outside Brazil.

>Are you trying to imply that there were no well funded leftist terror organizations operating throughout Europe?
and the American funded (blessed be based USA dindu) ISIS is much worse.
>>
File: 1423655396726.png (151 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
1423655396726.png
151 KB, 236x330
>Why do you give your name to a company

Because we've got laws in orded to protect our private data

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Protection_Directive
>>
>>52383237
You're talking about the same CIA that grew drunk on its own power, to the point of fucking around in all kinds of countries, in all kinds of ways, it was never supposed to. That overthrew the fucking government of Guatemala because the company that became Chiquita Banana was about to get their ass-raped in a land deal after years of undervaluing it to cheat on their taxes.

Yeah. We can trust them.
>>
>>52384099
Absolutely disgusting. Is there no limit to how evil American government can get?
>>
>>52383742
They wasted a lot of money on the war (and trying to turn Afghanistan into a stable and prosperous country).

But it was actually oil prices that fucked up their economy more than the war.

>>52383877
American funded right-wing terror groups did things just as bad, if not worse, than most of the leftist rebels they were fighting.
>>
>>52380716
>live in places like Fort Gay

FUCKING KEKKKKKKK
>>
>>52384123
>there's nothing wrong with overthrowing a government because a corrupt business asked you to
2/10 bait, tops
>>
>>52383867
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force_2:_Tale_of_the_Truthful_Pledge
>>
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1714) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1714
The world is going to shit and we cannot do anything to stop it.

So many of you just gobble up what the media vomits on you, but pretend that you have an independent opinion.
>B-but the Muslims are so evil
>B-but the Russians are monsters
>B-but if we have privacy, that means terrorists have privacy too.

Keep ignoring the real problems with this world. I suppose ignorance is bliss.

This is depressing. The voice of the reasonable is dying. Oppression has won.

Fuck you all.
>>
>whine about censorship in gaming
>don't care about lack of privacy, profiling or government watchlists
>>
>>52382567
>white Appalachia
>poorer than even Native americans
>less crime than blacks and other minorities but the asians
Whatever you say, sven.
>>
>>52383302
>Why aren't they going 'damn USA for funding Syrian terrorists and ISIS and damn ISIS'
People are fed mostly US media and a lot of countries are lapdogs of the US, so you don't hear much bad words about burgerclaps.

Some sensible people (me included) don't take kindly on the US plunging the world into chaos and bringing greed and corruption in the guise of capitalism.

The US indirectly created the mess that is ISIS and lets us deal with the fallout, while they themselves refuse to care for the victims (refugees) and barely do anything to actually combat ISIS.

Russia appears to actually kick ass against ISIS, but in the process also annihilates other groups that oppose Assad because Assad and Putin are BFFs and both evil motherfuckers. Meanwhile Assad keeps bombing the shit out of innocent people too.

The entire EU and middle east are currently a bigger clusterfuck than they've ever been.

Then you have the SJW politics in Germany, Sweden and other countries that are fucking everything up majorly and sweep everything under the rug that does not fit their PC narrative.
>>
>>52384743
>>less crime

Trees can't report crimes.
>>
>>52380716
There are probably several hundred million men in the world who is named Muhammad Khan. A huge percentage of muslim men is called Muhammad and khan is the most common surname in Asia.
>>
>>52382620
All religions are violent and hateful. Muslims are no worse than Christians.
>>
>>52384977
>Then you have the SJW politics in Germany
What the fuck are you talking about?
No ones takes SJW seriously in Germany.
>>
>>52382646
It's funny because to a Muslim this would be a nightmare but as an American I would love to find a tank full of delicious, delicious bacon.
>>
>>52385075
If no one takes SJWs seriously in Germany why were German papers reticent to report that the Cologne rapists were immigrants?
>>
>>52385075
Germany are a bunch of cucks, led by Merklel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

>ton of females sexually assaulted on new year's in Cologne
>like a 1000
>most of the perpetrators were refugees, and a lot of north-african subhuman scum
>police don't do shit
>gets swept under the rug
>mayor says nothing happened
>days later the true story surfaces

and then they wonder why extreme right is gaining ground, topkek
>>
>>52385065
>Muslims are no worse than Christians.
Last time I checked, Christians weren't throwing gay people off of buildings or blowing up innocent people.
>>
>>52385125
>>52385145
Eh what?
It was a huge story everywhere even before there were barely any facts.

Also, isn't ignoring women crying rape the most anti-SJW thing one can do?
>>
>>52385153
anymore
>>
>>52385065
Meh, at this point in time Islam is a hell of a lot more violent than Christianity.
Yes there are still crimes being committed "in the name of God", but nowadays this is only a fraction of the murder and mayhem Islam is causing.
Of course not all Muslims are evil motherfuckers, not by a long shot, but their religion is causing a metric fuckton of people to be just that. Often due to brainwashing, but nonetheless under the guise of Islam.
>>
>>52385153
I can't remember the last time we put people in a cage and drowned them on TV either.

Maybe we should be taking notes?
>>
>>52385153
LRA does a lot worse shit than that.
>>
>>52385194
That's all that's relevant.

>>52385205
Pales in comparison to the number of violent Muslims.
>>
>>52385189
>Also, isn't ignoring women crying rape the most anti-SJW thing one can do?
Kinda. But apparently you currently look worse if you condemn those poor refugees for harassing women then when you defend those white women.

After all, imagine not getting laid for months because you're stuck waiting for asylum. Everyone would go mad and it's perfectly understandable that those healthy young men would forcibly relieve themselves by raping sluts that are pretty much asking for it. That's what they're for, right?
>>
>be some liberalized muslim faggot who hates white people
>get put on a terrorist watch list just in case he decides he REALLY hates white people

Look at the rest of his tweets. There's a reason he's on the list.
>>
>>52385252
>Pales in comparison to the number of violent Muslims.
Probably proportional to the number of Muslim countries being bombed to shit by Christian countries.
>>
>>52385275
>violent governments are equivalent to random religious nuts going out and killing people
By the way, western governments are largely secular.
>>
>>52385153
America is working as Christian nation since you swear some stupid oath to Bible and God and you bombed and raped the living shit out of middle East.

So stop fucking pointing at fingers.
>>
>>52385275
Please, as if they weren't asking for it. How many of us knew who these people even were before they threw down the gauntlet. As far as I was concerned the middle east was some shithole on the other side of the world and not our problem. Nowadays it's about all you hear when you turn on the news.
>>
>>52385296
>what is separation of church and state
>>
>>52385295
>my fucking face when laws here in the Netherlands are STILL signed by the king "by the grace of God"
>mfw only now, in 2016, there is ONE party that is proposing to scrap that religious shit because it conflicts with the separation of church and state

It's like we're still living in the middle ages
>>
File: 1343318023283.jpg (7 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1343318023283.jpg
7 KB, 252x240
Remember when some British Muslim tried to travel to Disneyland with his 9 kids and 2 brothers and they got stopped because they were on the terror list.
And he went all "muh islamophobia" on the BBC.
And then the US said his two brothers were actually ISIS supporters.

Or that clockboy, where everyone went full "muh Islamophobia" after he took a bomb-looking device at school (for the 2nd time), just weeks after his sister had been suspended for making bomb threats, and the instant he became famous the kid's parents (members of CAIR, a terrorist affiliated group) took him on a world tour to meet various Islamic genocidal leaders, including the President of Sudan, wanted by the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity and genocide. He even hugged him for a picture.
>>
>>52385295
>violent governments are equivalent to random religious nuts going out and killing people
No, that's not what I'm saying at all.
I'm saying bombing the shit out of people or have killer drones hovering above them tends to make people go nuts and violent.

>By the way, western governments are largely secular.
The majority of the population is still Christian, hence Christian country.
>>
>>52385358
Remember how Osama -- oops, I mean Obama, OBAMA -- invited said clock boy to the white house for a good ol' Muslim high five?

And don't forget how the little clock boy is now suing the school for some fifteen million dollars because they hurt his little Muslim feelz.
>>
>>52385366
Islam has had a history of being nuts and violent long before western governments ever started bombing them. Muhammed was a fucking warlord. There's no excuse.

Most western governments operate secularly and without much regard to any personal religious beliefs. While it may be accurate to say "Christian Nation," it is not accurate to say "Christian Country" as that implies a non-secular government or at least one heavily influenced by religion.
>>
>>52385366
>government of country X bombs party Y
>not necessarily supported by civilians because governments do whatever the fuck they want, especially in our western "democracies"
>party Y proceeds to wreck the innocent population of country X with terrorist attacks
How does anyone think that's okay in any sort of reasoning?
I can understand wanting to retaliate, but at least target the responsible parties then.

Fucking retards, those sandniggers.
>>
>>52385418
Don't forget about Muhammed's six year old child bride... she's an important part of the story because she was his favorite.
>>
>>52385418
>Islam has had a history of being nuts and violent
Yeah and Christianity is renowed for its peacefulness
>Muhammed was a fucking warlord.
So was David.

>at least one heavily influenced by religion.
Which America is.
An American president that isn't Christian would be unthinkable.
>>
File: Muslims vs Christians.png (42 KB, 822x553) Image search: [Google]
Muslims vs Christians.png
42 KB, 822x553
Are we really making this into a
>"Christians are just as evil!"
uneducated, historically illiterate moron threads?
>>
>>52385523
>jews cannot be trusted
>below 10%
how about doing the survey outside Israel
>>
>>52385523
>muslim and /pol/ completely agree
>/pol/ still shits on them
>>
File: Islamic faith.png (17 KB, 456x150) Image search: [Google]
Islamic faith.png
17 KB, 456x150
>>52385543
Sure thing Muhammad
>>
>>52385496
Historically, Islam was much more violent and expansionist than Christianity ever was.

>Which America is.
It's not actually. The only issues that had notable religious influence were social ones and even that doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>52385597
The Ottoman empire was pretty tame compared to many other empires in history.
>>
>>52385648
Okay but the fucking Islamic Caliphate.

>inb4 colonial imperialism
Primarily motivated by money not religion.
>>
>>52385668
Money for power. They are using religion to get power.
>>
>>52385668
>Primarily motivated by money not religion.
Very few nations/empires are primarily motivated by religion, they just like to pretend to.
>>
>>52385496
David was fictional
>>
>>52385702
>>52385706
It's redundant if you say countries are violent and expansionist because they want to gain power. Duh. What's important is the justification used.
>>
>>52380750
>are you enjoying your fascist police state, americucks?

>what is private enterprise
>what is free enterprise

a private business should be able to choose which customers they wish to work with
>>
>>52385731
There is actual historical evidence of his kingdom.
>>
>>52385747
So America counts as a Christian empire?
>>
>>52385815
What? America is motivated by money.
>>
>>52380716
>Muslim name

>Not on Brown List
>>
>>52385840
They still use god as justification.
>>
>>52385860
Never exclusively.
>>
>>52385882
so if ISIS said they do it for Islam and money that'd be a-okay? Lmao

Jesus chris

fucking dumb nigger
please kill yourself fucking shitstain of a mistake birthed out of your father's ass
>>
File: gendo_skeletons.gif (719 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
gendo_skeletons.gif
719 KB, 500x384
>>52380716
>mfw I know the reference in op's pic
>>
>>52385903
No you dumbass. I'm saying that the majority of America's expansionist policies have not relied on religion as justification. This is not true of ISIS at all.
>>
>>52385648
>literally a genocide of 1 million people
The Ottoman Empire was only tame compared to other Islamic empires, Arabs are the most imperialist people in the world
>>
>>52385313
something that doesn't go as well as it should
>>
>>52385952
>1 million
That's nothing compared to the shit Leopold done.
And being a king, his position is technically justified by religious reasons.
>>
>>52385523
I'm not saying it because I think muslims should be treated better, I just think Christians and Jews should be treated just as poorly. Let's ban religion and see where it takes us
>>
>>52386018
The religious right get more and more irrelevant every day. It's fine.
>>
File: Islam in the West.png (13 KB, 596x477) Image search: [Google]
Islam in the West.png
13 KB, 596x477
>>52386044
No, let's not equate things that are not equal, and let's not completely shit on our collective history and culture.

Deport all Muslims, the rest is not needed.
>>
>>52386068
Tons of Americans would answer yes to such a question too.

If you would rephrase it for an agnostic like me : "Is your personal morality more important to you than laws", I'd answer yes too.
>>
>>52386119
>Tons of Americans would answer yes to such a question too.
[citation needed]

>If you would rephrase it
No, that's a completely different question.
>>
Religious people should learn to keep it to themselves.
>>
File: islam sharia.png (24 KB, 314x814) Image search: [Google]
islam sharia.png
24 KB, 314x814
>>52386119
How many Americans do you think would agree that adultery should be punished by death?
How many do you think would agree that homosexuality should be punished by murder?
How many do you think would agree that leaving a religion should be grounds for execution?

I'm not actually asking I just wanted to see how much of a cuckold you are in your attempt to defend genocidal maniacs.
>>
>>52386149
How is it completely different?
Any serious believer will have religious rules as their personal morality.
Asking someone who doesn't think religion is important about how important they think religious rules are makes no sense.

>>52386191
all of /pol/ would agree
>>
>>52386068
>moral compass1 is more important than moral compass2
well gee what an interesting question

ofc. people against me are wrong btw*
>>
>>52386230
Laws stem from natural (negative) rights, not morals.

It's what we learned from the Enlightenment, something the Islamic world never went through (to this day)
>>
>>52386223
>How is it completely different?
Personal morality is completely different than a monolithic wall of religious rules.

>Any serious believer will have religious rules as their personal morality.
Yeah and that's exactly the problem. Muslims have too many serious believers and they are all crazy.
>>
>>52380716
My only question is how do private enterprises such as this game company have the right to pull such information from the federal govt.

However when I, a citizen, request such information (about myself) they tell me to fuck off?
>>
>>52386255
If that's your problem why shit on Islam instead of strong believers in general?
>>
>>52386250
Laws stem from the humans, and humans have all sorts of moral compasses, it might try to fit them to a box where the human part is little less but they still come from the people and their morals.

It's just something we all agree to work with for simplicity, order, unity, predictability so we don't have to work with ten million different ones.
>>
>>52386340
Because Islam has far, far more serious believers than other major religions and at its core, the text is the most violent and insane.
>>
>>52386364
>the text is the most violent and insane.
I can't imagine the Koran having more violent insane shit in it than the Old Testament.
>>
>>52386377
Most of the violence in the Old Testament is time-period specific (the Jews conquering shit) or straight up not reall (God reigning fire or whatever on people). It's not like the Koran which regularly calls for Muslims to take up arms against all nonbelievers (something that terrorist do to this day).
>>
>>52386416
You ever think maybe they od it because they're angry at drones above them and America fucking them in the ass and they have no other realistic way to make any sort of impact?
>>
>>52386439
What the fuck is with this apologist attitude? Read a history book; Muslims have done violent shit for all of history. Sure bombing them doesn't help, but it's not like the Middle East would be a prosperous, peaceful place.
>>
>>52386461
and so have Americans, Britbongs, Russians, etc. done 'violent shit for all history'
>>
>>52386439
>>52386461
And there is no excuse for attacking innocent civilians. That's barbaric.
>>
Khan is pretty popular poo-in-loo name though, and why is a gayming company using the governments blacklist?
>>
>>52386474
Random Russians don't blow my shit up.
>>
>>52386416
Yeah, it's not like the Bible calls for people to stone unbelievers to death.

Oh wait, it totally does.
>>
>>52386475
so when will you drag America through the mud for doing the same thing except worse in middle East for a far longer time?

>>52386501
Random Russians blew east border of my country up few decades back and random Germans blew up my hometown
>>
>>52386475
Exactly.
Fuck America.
Don't care who they hit, as long as they don't have to move their fat asses out of their command chair.
>>
>>52386475
Yes, thank you.
Nuking Japan was an atrocity,
>>
>>52386519
No one follows that.

>>52386521
>>52386544
All governments are violent regardless of time period and people. People have no control over that. However, Muslim "civilians" are disproportionately more violent than any other group. You're trying to make things equivalent that aren't.
>>
>>52386552
It saved both Japanese and American lives in the long run by halting the war.
>>
>>52386564
>However, Muslim "civilians" are disproportionately more violent than any other group.
probably because someone keeps throwing their governments down and installing new puppets

someone named USA.

>>52386585
>I can tell the future
Okay lmao
>>
>>52386564
>I count terrorists as civilians therefore they're worse
That's some really fucked up logic
>>
>>52386585
I'm sorry didn't you just say that there was "no excuse" for such an act?
>>
Honestly it's good to see a ramping up on security against islam.
About god damn time.
Sometimes you have to trade certain freedoms to have common sense security.
>>
>>52386600
>>52386600
>>52386564
Terrorists are guerrilla troops, hardly civilians.
>>
>>52386591
>attacking civilians that have nothing to do with the government's actions for no strategic value is justified
Nuking Japan without out question quickly halted the war. Otherwise, there would have been more years of fighting and lives lost.

>>52386636
They weren't innocent people.

>>52386600
I literally didn't hence the "quotes." The point is that terrorists are organized groups of otherwise random people.
>>
>>52386501
>Random Russians don't blow my shit up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia#Russian_Federation_.281991.E2.80.93present.29
>>
>>52386648
Haha holy fuck
>They weren't innocent people.
hahaha top fucking laff
>>
>>52386648
>They weren't innocent people.
There were a lot of innocent people there.
Even if you call every single Japanese citizen guilty - the nuke also hit a lot Koreans there.
>>
>>52386661
>actions done by formal governments are the same as actions done by guerrilla groups of terrorists
>>
>>52386677
They're blowing/blew someones shit up.
in a war. Guerilla warfare, is still, war. They're organized under flag of ISIS, Al-Qaeda, whatever.
>>
File: 1376226020143.jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1376226020143.jpg
69 KB, 520x678
>mfw realizing America is literally a nation of sociopaths
>>
>>52386669
>>52386672
You're right. It's not justified, but at least there was strategic value.
>>
>>52386714
But it's not random. That's the distinction. Literally all governments are violent, but not all groups of people are.
>>
>>52382554
/pol/ pls
>>
>>52386739
There are always random violent people.
Just think about school shootings.
Or do you think that's just because of video games?
>>
>>52380871
piss off, fuck muslims
>>
>>52386739
Do you think they're randomly violent towards America? How deluded are you?
>>
>>52386771
And Muslims are disproportionately among those random violent people.

>>52386778
They regularly attack people without any strategic value.
>>
>>52386677

half of those wars involve(d) terrorist groups created by the russia government for the express purpose of stealing land and exterminating groups of people who are not ethnically russian
>>
>>52382739
Americans, everyone.
>>
>>52386800
What do you think of middle east is made of if not muslims?
>>
>>52386638
Wow you bigot! Look at how great Europe is doing! We NEED more muslims in western countries.
>>
>>52386719
Terrorist strategy is to invoke fear.
They've done that quite succesfully with a few strategic attacks.
>>
mods, can we get this moved to /pol/?
>>
>>52380750
Not even an American, but I'd rather live in a police state, then in a "free" state like germany and sweden where you're not allowed to go out at night because you might get raped, and must at all times be at arms length to the refugees as to not send "mixed" signals.

Burkas soon mandatory for both states too.

Thank god mudslimes are too afraid to even peek their heads to eastern europe.
>>
>>52386877
Nah what terrorists wanted was
>invoke fear
>make governments protect their people and take away from the middle east

what happened was
>invoke fear in yellow press
>governments use this as an excuse to restrict the rights of civil people.

terrorists never knew how fucked up our governments actually were.

>>52386909
>Not even an American, but I'd rather live in a police state
lol

>cant go out in sweden
i live in border town and its completely fucking safe here you dumb shit moron
>>
File: 1347666946912.png (261 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1347666946912.png
261 KB, 700x600
/pol/ pls leave.
>>
>>52386932
and take the desufags with you
>>
File: 1356853131755.png (138 KB, 517x468) Image search: [Google]
1356853131755.png
138 KB, 517x468
>>52386932
Reddit, please leave.
>>
>>52386965
Nigger 4chan has no free speech, it isnt a govt. body.

fucking gamergate was censored here you moron
>>
File: 932.jpg (89 KB, 600x349) Image search: [Google]
932.jpg
89 KB, 600x349
>>52386926
>Sweden
>defending muslims

ofc it is, kek.
You like getting raped.

It's safe to go out in Sweden.
If you're a muslim.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
>>
>>52380716
You are a terrorist, and if you are too lazy to fight to get your name off the list you dont deserve to be called anything else except a lazy terrorist.
>>
>>52386997
That's because Sweden counts looking at a woman wrong as rape.
>>
>>52386965
>4chan
>free speech
Also fuck the people ITT who whine about not having free speech but are ok with gov't surveillance, profiling, erosion of privacy and private companies using watchlists to blacklist gamers. If this is goobergate then you all are a bunch of hypocrites. I'm for muh freedoms for everyone, not just people I agree with.
>>
>>52386997
>Assange 'raped' two women in Sweden
>They basically told they regret having sex and this is rape in Sweden
nice stats.
>>
>>52380829
>>>52380716 (OP)
>>>52380750
>>muslim
>Not a single fuck given
First they came for the Muslims, and I said nothing, because I was not Muslim
Then they came for the Jews, and I said nothing, because I hate Jews
Then they came for the Christians, and I laughed because it was so LOL
Then they came for me, and I whined on reddit about it, but nobody gave any fucks :(
>>
>>52386926
>sweden
>not a police state

http://m.nettavisen.no/nyheter/innenriks/svensk-politi-far-ikke-lenger-oppgi-signalementer/3423179741.html

Swedish police no longer allowed to communicate descriptions of suspects to avoid stirring racism.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35285086

Police in the Swedish capital Stockholm have launched an internal investigation into accusations that the force covered up widespread sexual assaults by mostly migrant youths at a music festival.

>People who tried to cover it up are investigating themselves

>>52387028
no, it's not.
4.4% of the population are commiting 77% of the rapes.
And they're muslim.
And they don't stop at looking.

>>52387074
This rape enough for you ?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1354203918

Seven-hour non-stop gang rape by 12 Afghan MUSLIM refugees was the 'most gruesome rape marathon in Sweden's history,' say prosecutors. The rape was oral, anal, and vaginal, with up to three rapists in her at the same time. Only 7 of the 12 rapists were convic0ted.

>Only 7 of the 12 rapists were convicted.

It's only if you're a white man that looking wrong is counted as rape

Any how about the fact that swedish women don't even report if muslims rape them ?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260971/muslim-refugee-tries-rape-swedish-woman-she-feels-daniel-greenfield

>MUSLIM REFUGEE TRIES TO RAPE SWEDISH WOMAN, SHE FEELS TOO SORRY FOR HIM TO CALL THE COPS

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1810/sweden-woman-raped-twice-by-different-men-at-different-locations-within-an-hour.html

>Raped twice in a row, coming back home from a club

>SAFE

enjoy.
>>
>>52387188
>Swedish police no longer allowed to communicate descriptions of suspects to avoid stirring racism.
That's just common sense.

and rapes not being reported is normal dude.

did /pol/ skullfuck you with their memes?
>>
>>52387074
Only one of them actually involved a 'rape' charge
Neither of the women really regretted it, just wanted an STD test

They didn't think he was sleeping with anyone else (lol), and just wanted him to use a condom which broke in one case and supposedly he just went at it without a condom while she was sleeping in the morning?

I'm going from memory here, but it is far from wow those whores regretted it so they think he's a rapist. It is the government that is pursuing shit at the behest of the US gov't.
>>
>>52387214
I rest my case.
>>
>>52387236
Did you not know that rape not being reported is common and doesn't have anything to do with your /pol/ memes?

and why would you want to spike up racism? That does nothing good for anyone. Probably hurts just about everyone.
>>
>>52387247
>implying
"police looking for a nondescript black man of average height" always works out.
>>
>>52387247
When I point out that Sweden is rape capital of the world, you say, well that's because everything is sweden is considered rape that's why it's so high, a lot of people report everything.

When I point out that somebody chose not to report it because she felt sorry for the refugee, you say it's normal not to report it.

You can not have both.

>Make a manhunt looking for a killer
>Describe him without mentioning race or gender.
because well he might look like a male, but maybe he's trans, and doesn't prefer that pronoun.
He might be an Arab, but we're not allowed to say it.

It will work out, don't worry, you'll soon all be Arabs.
>>
>>52387339
if all you have is "he looks Arab" you have fucking nothing
>>
>>52387339
>he looks like 'arab'

good now you have 20,000 calls coming in
you have no real descriptor but you just made the life of said police station hell

like Plato once said, you can't divide people into Greeks and non-greeks it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>52387247
Provide good proof there is a massive underreporting of rapes please. Anything will be good.
>>
>>52387362
>>52387392

You do, might you're not allowed to mention it.
You have his gender too, but are not allowed to mention it.

Doesn't matter for me anyway,

>>52387392
>He is a person of average height, 100kgs, black hair.

Congratulations you now have 6 million calls

>He is a person of average height, 100kgs, black hair, Arab descent.
Congratulations you made it to 10000.
>>
>>52387426
You just got reports of every tanned person with black hair and bodyweight on them

Have fun getting no calls of murders, shootings and whatnot through your station

lmao

>>52387420
What? I just said it was common. Just fucking Google that shit yourself and you can read all about it, everyone agrees not reporting is common.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rapes+not+reported
>>
>>52387480
Tanned people look like Arabs
Congratulations on never being to the mediterranean countries.
>>
>>52387559
do you think the average soccer mom will stop to gauge just how arab does this tanned 100kg black hair man look when she passes him by
>>
>>52387480
>>52387480
That's not a study with useful sources, anon. Just one source which isn't manipulated data would be nice. Anything to show rape has a much higher underreporting rate than every other crime being currently committed in the USA.
>>
>>52387691
>A fucking Justice Department study
>That's not a study with useful sources

You didn't even click the first fucking link you fucking helpless goddamn moron. I am not even going to spoonfeed you for that.
>>
>>52387607
Average soccer moms report it.
Sure they do.

Do you think people will report people they know too even if they fit the description ? Family and Friends ?

If she doesn't know that person, yes she will look rather carefully and report him.

Except when you don't mention the person you seek for is Arab you will get 200000 more calls.

I won't even touch on the fact that there are places which to even swedish police will ignore and not go.

The so called no-zones, where Sharia law is common.

http://swedenreport.org/2015/05/18/police-yes-there-are-no-go-zones-in-sweden/

http://10news.dk/?p=1615

Journalist got stoned there.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2119/journalist-went-to-swedish-no-go-zone-to-interview-stone-throwers-was-stoned.html

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/27/journalist-stoned-in-swede-no-go-zone/

>Totally civilized people.

>>52387691
He can't and will not provide one.
How do you claim that in a country which has the highest rape report in the world, and you claim that that country people report you for eye raping them, according to him, that rapes are commonly unreported.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.