[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
arduino project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2013-04-15-15_56_50.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-15-15_56_50.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey guys, I heard you were pretty experienced in this subject.

I'm working on an arduino project for school, and I'd like some help.
First of all, what's the difference between the arduino uno and the arduino micro?
Secondly, why don't my buttons work? I've plugged them in the right way.
Lastly, why do you have to use C++? I want to use html, which is easier.

Regards,

arduinofriend
>>
Hi friend
It appears that you have posted in the wrong board
this board is dedicated to cumming on stallman figurines and installing obselete software for e-points

For gauenteed replies please post it in
>>>/diy/
Also check the placement of the LED
Polarity is essential
>>
>>52379356
>>
>>52379356
>>>/diy/
>>
>>52379356
2/10 made me reply.
>>
File: button.jpg (76 KB, 637x320) Image search: [Google]
button.jpg
76 KB, 637x320
>>52379356
>Secondly, why don't my buttons work? I've plugged them in the right way.
No, you haven't.

See pic related

>Lastly, why do you have to use C++?
You don't, you write in a Arduino thing called "process". It's not C++, it's more of a hybrid mix between C++, C and Java.
>>
>>52379356
But html isnt even programming language. Nice bait, actually might work considering 90% of board is anti technology pigs.
>>
>>52379356
>Lastly, why do you have to use C++? I want to use html, which is easier.
6/10, almost bit but you got greedy
>>
>>52379356
OH MAN YOU ARE FUCKING RETARD
GOOGLE HTML AND GOOGLE C++ START READING!
YO ARE NOT EVEN USING C++ CAUSE ARDUINO ISN'T USING C++

/g/ is experienced in bit complicated things not this basic tutorial shit from arudino tutorial page.

AND AT LAST!
YOU LAZY STUPID SON OF A BITCH AND A LOSER, START LEARNING AND STOP SEARCHING EVERYTHING ON INTERNET, BUY SOME ARUDINO BOOKS USING YOU PARENTS MONEY AND START FKIN LEARNING

End of massive butthurt.
>>
>>52379356
>Lastly, why do you have to use C++? I want to use html, which is easier.

I actually laughed out loud.
>>
I think that the most valuable skill, you may have in Diy/engineering and in science in general, is the ability to learn, so read and train yourself to understand alone !
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.