[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the iPad Pro worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1452412628383.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1452412628383.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Is the iPad Pro worth it?
>>
>>52362614
Yes, hurry up and buy two, while supply lasts!
>>
>>52362614
No
>>
>>52362614
maybe. depends on what you use a computer/smartphone for.
>>
>>52362614

I am disappointed it uses iOS instead of their laptop and desktop operating system. If it was a mixture where it can switch between the two then it probably would be much more useful, its going to sell well cause its apple, i dont think it will sell well cause its a good piece of kit.

Though I am biased as i have a softspot for those Surface tablets.
>>
File: 1452414199257.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1452414199257.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>52362614
You tell me Pajeet.
>>
File: Evolution of a macfag.png (1 MB, 1920x635) Image search: [Google]
Evolution of a macfag.png
1 MB, 1920x635
>>52362614
>Being an iCuc.k to show off a few bills thrown everywhere like a strip teaser
>>
No, unless for some reason you want to use the pen with iOS apps or some bullshit like that. The iPad Pro has to be one of the most stupid tech products in recent years. They're making you pay more for a 3 inch bigger screen and the ability to use a pen and a awfully designed keyboard. This isn't the biggest problem; that is the fact that it's marketed as a whole new 'Pro' product, and priced accordingly (so, grossly overpriced).

I feel really disappointed in Apple, and I'm doubting buying anything else from them again.
>>
>>52362736
>thinks macfags and curry niggers overlap
man, being out of touch with the world would be so relieving.
>>
yeah, it's basically a desktop replacement
>>
File: microsoft-don2-contest-390.jpg (66 KB, 460x347) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-don2-contest-390.jpg
66 KB, 460x347
>>52363222
This.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.