[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not running Slackware Top cuck, enjoy your NSA backdoor, fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: HCBOB.jpg (325 KB, 1152x900) Image search: [Google]
HCBOB.jpg
325 KB, 1152x900
>not running Slackware
Top cuck, enjoy your NSA backdoor, fags
>>
Was going to install debian tomorrow, why should I use slackware over debian?
>>
>backdoor
I'll enjoy the backdoor into your anal cavity, senpai
>>
>>52355486
>the backdoor into your anal cavity

That would be the mouth, logically.
>>
>actually owning any device that can be connected to the internet or traced by the government
>not going to the library or some other public place to do your computing

enjoy taking it up the ass you cuckolds
>>
I might give it a change again. Do you still have to compile all the packages without dependency resolution?
>>
>>52355728
Taking it up the ass from "Bob" would be like living a million years of slack per second.
>>
>2016
>using a computer
>>
File: 1452379833389.png (179 KB, 541x551) Image search: [Google]
1452379833389.png
179 KB, 541x551
I love Slackware but its fucking bloated for being such a "vanilla distro" and they don't even have the courtesy to provide a minimal installation image, you just have to suck it up and use a good 8GB on it. Really wanted to put it onto my thin client with only 2gb of space but...
>>
>>52355231
>cuck

12 year old detected
>>
>>52355728
You are mis using the word "cuckhold". Please find a proper adjective to use.

>You immature little cunt
>>
>>52356855
literally reddit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.