[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ is picture related any good? I never owned a keyboard with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
/g/ is picture related any good? I never owned a keyboard with such a design.

I tested typing on it and liked the keys. Felt like a laptop keyboard which I like. But I am not sure about the disgn of that thing.
>>
>>52345913
I have the full-key one, it's great, takes a bit of getting used to though.
>>
>>52345930
What do you mean by full-key? I didn't know there are different versions of this.
>>
>>52345957
I'm assuming he's talking about key travel. So normal, healthy, heterosexual key travel instead of that shallow laptop chiclet faggotry.
>>
>>52345913
c-can i fuck it, sempai?
>>
>>52345913
I own one of these, since I started RSI pains in my pinky finger. It's comfortable to type on, but all the F keys are really shitty quality buttons unlike the rest of the scissor switches. Also it doesn't have complete media control keys like next/previous song which pisses me off.

8/10 still use for office work, but prefer typing on my mechanical keyboard back home.
>>
>>52345913
looks good enough
>>
It's really shitty. Tried one at the office the other day.
>>
How about you buy a real fucking keyboard and stop trying to be a special snowflake with this memeboard?
>>
>>52345913
I have a keyboard similar to that. It has an scrolling wheel and other shit I dont need. It is really confortable but i hate they made the key "N" to long.

Also, you will need time to adjust to that keyboard.

In conclusion, go for it. Faggot
>>
File: mk_nek4000v2_large.jpg (24 KB, 540x310) Image search: [Google]
mk_nek4000v2_large.jpg
24 KB, 540x310
>>52345913
Cont. Pic related
>>
>>52347819
ZoomClit™
>>
I own one of these. Best investment for my wrists. Also, the cool factor is pretty neat.

The split spacebar is really useful - older models had issues.
>>
The old one was good but this is chiclet shit
>>
>>52347751
Oh, you mean like a mechanical keyboard?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.