[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Headphones...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: $_1.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
Should i buy pair of BEATS solo 2 or Audio technica M50x? I want to wear them outside.
>>
>>52341220
i don't know much about headphones but a lot of people on /g/ think beats headphones are a waste of money
>>
>>52341220
I care about my appearance in public since I'm actively working at moving up a career involving public perception, so Beats it is on the go.

I use a pair of Superlux HD668-Bs with AKG velour pads at home, though.
>>
>>52341280
beats are lower common denominator from what i've seen, and if you want to appeal to them, you can, but keep in mind that only the most unique individuals can be successful in this world.

like if you want to make money but never be famous, go ahead, that's what freedoms your country gives you. but if you want to be your own person, why not get another pair of headphones you were indecisive over when you were purchasing the first ones?
>>
Get the M50xBL. They look cool and way more unique than the Beats, and likely sound better too. I love mine.
>>
dont wear beats in public unless you wanna look like a stupid faggot
>>
Why the fuck would you buy beats?
If you care about making a fashion statement with the plastic on your head, get those LED kitten headphones that female "streamers" use.
If you want to actually enjoy sounds and not waste money, get your ATs
>>
>>52341280
I don't care about my appearance in public, so I wear whatever I want.

Sucks to be you.
>>
>>52341444
i remember a kickstarter for a pair of those that came from tumblr and the makers crashed and burned at the last second so i guess it'll never see the light of day
>>
HD650 or 600.

If you're cheap HD 598 or 558. You're welcome
>>
>>52341280
What's the career?
>>
>>52341583
PR for a Silicon Valley "startup" at about 75 employees. Essentially, the more hipster I become, the more I get paid.

>>52341312
Sacrifices. It's okay, I have a 7.2.4 Atmos system at home for movies, my Superlux for gaming, and A900s for music.
>>
>>52341638
If you want to be hipster don't get beats then. Or audiotechnica for that matter

The bay area has shit taste in headphones in general
>>
>>52341638
So PR for people smart enough to know your a faggot
>>
>>52341554
>open back for outdoors

k

OP, get some earbuds for outside.
>>
>>52342152
easier to not get hit by a bus, there is a plus to open back headphones besides just sounding sexy as fuck
>>
>>52341220
audio technica is pretty good
>>
>>52342055
you're*
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.