[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /g/, Lookin for a place to move to in a couple of years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Sup /g/,

Lookin for a place to move to in a couple of years.

Somewhere where I will be close to nature, but also have fast internet access.

Lots to do outside, but also city access for things I enjoy like theaters and other things of that nature.

Is Seattle like that?
Where can i find a place like this?
Bonus points for it being in the pacific time zone.
>>
>>52340210
>Close to nature
India
>>
>>52340416
ew

bump
>>
Scandinaviq
>>
>>52340554
Any specifics?
I hear finland is depressing as shit. Iceland is gorgeous but i hear the same about that place.
>>
Romania or Japanese countryside.

Easy as pie!
>>
>>52340210
>Somewhere where I will be close to nature
>but also have fast internet access.
Pick one.

You probably have a better shot at this near the European Alps anon.
>>
File: Empire Colorado Hard Rock Cafe.jpg (279 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Empire Colorado Hard Rock Cafe.jpg
279 KB, 800x533
>>52340210
How close to the city do you want to be? There are many small towns in the mountains west of Denver that give you access to the big city and the great outdoors. But due to being in the mountains, the actual road distance into Denver can be considerably longer than the straight line distance.
>>
File: 207-E1B9DD05.jpg (465 KB, 621x627) Image search: [Google]
207-E1B9DD05.jpg
465 KB, 621x627
>>52340989
Most of the time you're correct but rural areas along fiber backbones often are able to get great internet service by tapping in to the backbone passing through. Just being located along the backbone isn't enough. There has to be a local ISP run by someone with a clue but such small towns do exist.
>>
/g/ - /trv/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.