[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other good minimalistic cases for around $100 other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Are there any other good minimalistic cases for around $100 other than the Fractal Design R5 or Thermaltake Suppressor F51?

I'd get the F51 in a heartbeat if it was offered in white. Also, fine mesh filters are a huge plus and R5 doesn't have one for the top.
>>
Nzxt s340 is pretty nice , as is the h440
>>
I have an R4. Yes, it doesn't have a mesh filter. So I went to eBay and bought 3 for about $10 each and put it on top. Magnetic ones, even.
>>
>>52338256
If you want that strict box/refridgerator look then stick with a Fractal case.
If you want just a little bit of flair, get a Lian Li.
If you want a lot of flair, but not completely riced out, get a low to mid end Corsair.
>>
>atx size case
oh shit nigga what are you doing?
>>
>>52338256
Parvum cases.
>>
define s
>>
>>52338256
Does anyone elses R5 buzz from the harddrive? I've replaced the harddrive and even bought a second case in hopes to RMA the first, but they still buzz. I only have an HGST 4tb and a SSD.
>>
Coorsair r200 fampai
>>
>>52338256
probably not plane enough for you but i like mine, both of them
>>
File: 01.jpg (205 KB, 1440x832) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
205 KB, 1440x832
>>52341094
forgot pic
>time for bed
>>
>>52338256
Get the define S
>>
>>52341008
A lot of the reviews for R5 mention buzzing harddrives.

>>52338269
I like how the H440 looks. I wonder if NZXT would sell me an extra right panel so I could have the case windowless.
>>
>>52341683
They sell windowless ones

https://store.nzxt.com/products/h440-black-windowless
>>
>>52341683
>A lot of the reviews for R5 mention buzzing harddrives.
just go for 100% SSDs, problem solved
>>
>>52341008
I had that issue with the R4. It's resonance caused by the hard-disk vibrations. When I placed disks in both cages the resonance stopped. If you have two disks or more, populate both cages. If you have only one, try both cages. As a last resort you could try putting some heavy in them.
>>
H440 (black/black, no window)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.