[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought a Galaxy S6 >regret it What do I do with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: SM-G920IZDAINS-403979-2.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1026) Image search: [Google]
SM-G920IZDAINS-403979-2.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1026
>bought a Galaxy S6
>regret it

What do I do with it?
>>
>>52336503
Return it, and buy a better, unlocked phone for 1/3 of the price. Then kill yourself.
>>
>>52336503

Use it as the brain for a water balloon turret you will build that you will you attach to your window and allow connected internet users to your site to control, aim, and fire once per hour.
>>
>>52336664
That sounds like a pretty great idea desu sempai
>>
>>52336757

When people are like

>what the hell do I do with this

always ask for what YOU want them to do with it senpai
>>
>>52336503
Why didn't you buy the Note 5, anon?
>>
Use it anyway
>>
File: lel.jpg (19 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
19 KB, 500x300
>>52337283
I just don't want to look like a retard when taking calls.
>>
>>52336503
Return it, ask for a refund and wait until they release the S7 or Edge S7. Then you won't regret a phone that will rendered old in a month's time and get much cheaper as soon as the newest one hits the shelves.
>>
>>52337310
Do you have babyhands, perchance? I'm a small guy and the Note 5 looks fine, honestly. It's a good balance for overall size on such a large screen, unlike the IP6+/6s+ or the LG V10, or any of the Huawei phones.
>>
Nice troll thread. Actually, it's not nice at all. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.