[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>uni is forcing me to code in Java instead of C What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1649954340687.jpg (47 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1649954340687.jpg
47 KB, 330x319
>uni is forcing me to code in Java instead of C
What should I do about it?
>>
Do your assignments in Java. Unless it's necessary, you can probably even use the IDE of your choice
>>
Be less of an autist and code on easy mode.
>>
>>52332308
Why do they force pOOP upon students? OOP is a fucking meme
>>
>>52332392
Because it's used in the industry.
>>
Thank them for not using deprecated technology.
>>
Are you programming on embedded systems, OP? If not shut the fuck up.

You're probably in first year, and your cheap university assumes the students are too stupid to learn any useful C right away. You'll probably get a hint of it in another class later on when they teach you how computers actually work.

If you're so smart, just learn it on your own and destroy everyone in your low brow java class with your superior coding knowledge.
>>
>Not learning/using whatever language/paradigm you enjoy in your own time

Stop being a faggot OP. Also C sucks unless you are doing embedded or kernel stuff.
>>
Write your code in c.

Then make a Java main class that calls your c code. Then call them simpletons when they call you out in it, saying There is Java in there somewhere.

Then slap them with your dragon dildo, tell them to install Gentoo and generally be an autistic till they give you a pass
>>
>>52332308
Code in Java instead of C.
>>
>>52332308
Immediately drop out of school. You don't have to take their bullshit!
>>
Are you in my class, OP?
>>
>>52332308
Well you can always drop out and become a NEET like the rest of these autists.
>>
>op confirmed autistic

C is worthless, get good at java and you'll make 300k starting like me.
>>
>>52332308
Drop out. If you think that language matters more than fulfilling requirements, you'll only cause your project leader headaches.
>>
tell your professor you only program in C, then try not to cry when they laugh in your face after asking why and about your experience programming.
>>
>>52332836

This reminds me of how there was an algorithms competition which only accepted C submissions, and this team coded their solution in Python and plugged it through a Python-to-C converter just to send a message.

They were disqualified.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.