[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sir please turn off your computer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11
File: you have a virus.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
you have a virus.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
Does /g/ ever get calls from "Microsoft" telling them to shut off their computer because they have a "virus"

One just called me and I told him off but on one hand I kinda wanted to follow his instructions just to see what would happen.
>>
>>52315917
You retarded?
>>
sir, did u go to teamviewer.com
>>
>>52315975
I just wanna know what he was gonna do.
>>
>>52315976
>>52315917
I did but as soon as I went there the site said I had a virus
>okay sir you must click the download now button and install the cleanpc4free.exe
okay but now it's asking for my IP address, full name, and home address
>yes yes sir you must enter it so Microsoft can know your account
Okay. Wait now it wants my credit card info, isn't this free
>yes but Microsoft has to know you have a valid computer to run the program
What does that have to do with my credit card
>do not worry about it sir Microsoft is a trustworthy company we won't share your information
W-well okay I guess...
>>
>>52315917
You should've told "Microsoft" (actually they usually say "I'm calling you from Windows") to poo in loo.
>>
File: 11037631.jpg (15 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
11037631.jpg
15 KB, 330x319
> /ddt/ - Daily Designated Thread
I'm in
>>
>>52315917
Make a Linux VM with an XP theme and watch him try to figure It out.
>>
p2l
>>
>>52316283
I was telling him how Microsoft wouldn't know my phone number since I never gave them one and how it would be literally impossible to know what computer is downloading a virus since Microsoft isn't even a ISP let alone mine and that even if they were they wouldn't be able to tell since I'm using a VPN. After awhile the dude told me to shut up and said his job was to hack the computer and chuckled then told me bye and hung up.
>>
>Indian contribution in technology
>>
File: Ayyadurai.jpg (1 MB, 2216x2784) Image search: [Google]
Ayyadurai.jpg
1 MB, 2216x2784
>>52316476
EXCUSE ME SIR? I INVENT EMAIL AT 14 YEARS YOU FUCKING SON OF BITCH BASTARD
>>
what is a racial slur for indians so i can be prepared
>>
>>52316643
poo-in-the-loo
>>
>>52316643
poo poo head
>>
>>52316643
Not actually a slur, but here a goes
DESIGNATED
>>
>>52315917
Yes I do but then I tell them I'm running Linux and they get all confused but still try to convince me I'm indeed running Windows and that I have a virus.
>>
>>52315917
there's a youtube video of a guy setting up a virtual machine and letting the guy on the phone log into it
>>
>>52316688
>>52316345
Sounds interesting. I told him not to call back, hopefully he or someone does cause I wanna try this.
>>
>>52315917
I got one of these calls and i played dumb, like not knowing how to turn on my computer and i couldn't understand him, so i got sent to their more american sounding Pajeet and i played dumb with him again then he started yelling and asked if i liked to have sex with my dad and then i said that is very unprofessional for a microsoft employee and he hung up.
>>
>>52315976
tee, ee, a, em, vee, eye, ee, double u, ee, ar, dot com.
>>
>>52316585
Fuck you, we are using Arch linux, we are not illeterate
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0ahUKEwik8LacupvKAhUJG5QKHSjrC9YQFggzMAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linuxb.in%2F2012%2F04%2Finstalling-arch-linux-base-system.html&usg=AFQjCNELuDQHIx-XAQTK7uhZFpGqiPK6qA&sig2=EbgGlFCJaJ1tR3LYGqJ0fA&bvm=bv.111396085,d.dGo&cad=rja

We have made our own linux distro:
https://www.bosslinux.in/

We invented the most popular theme
https://numixproject.org/
Even antergos use our theme and now they are partners with us

After all the contributions we have made to the Human Race you'll have to LIVE WITH IT. I don't want to get into a racist battle with a dim wit ignorant like you.
Your top companies are headed by Indians. Soon you'll be cleaning shit of those Indians who will own the companies you work in. Till then you can call us what ever you want.

Cause inevitable doom awaits your supremacist illusions...
Goodbye
>>
Check out ampdan1's "fake tech support" video on YouTube, it's actually hilarious.
He makes a vm with a worm linked in everything, maybe you could try that
>>
>>52315917
>get asked if my family uses the computer
>say I murdered them all
>"you murdered your family?"
>say typical edgy shit
>"...uh sir are you okay?"
I hung up and haven't gotten an indian call since.
>>
File: heh.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>52315917
>>
>>52316763
>be a scammer
>get easily frustrated and angry
>never make any money
Jesus fuck how can a shithole be bad at being a shithole?
>>
>>52316688
got a link?
>>
>>52316868
This is a really confusing edit... are you being meta? I don't understand.
>>
>>52316812
जय हिन्द
>>
>>52316262
Well now with windows 10 they can't get away with that. Everyone knows that microsoft aldready have your credit card info on their servers.
>>
>>52316283
>(actually they usually say "I'm calling you from Windows")

This is actually very smart. Because if anyone falls for THAT then they know that the person don't know shit. If they said they were calling from microsoft they would have to spend time with techies who waste their time instead of goin "lol, it's microsoft you poo in the loo nigger"
>>
>>52316442
>I was telling him how Microsoft wouldn't know my phone number since I never gave them one

If you have Windows 10 then they know this.

> and how it would be literally impossible to know what computer is downloading a virus

Except that your computer informs microsoft servers every time you open a file and close a file. And what you download.

> and that even if they were they wouldn't be able to tell since I'm using a VPN.

How naive are you? ON WINDOWS? using a VPN or even Tor won't keep that away from microsoft. They have direct access to everything on your computer and everything you use your computer for. AND you did sign the terms and conditions stating that they are allowed to do that so they can collect your personal information.
>>
>>52316812
>Soon you'll be cleaning shit of those Indians who will own the companies you work in.
I think they'll have to learn to POO IN LOO before that, so that they will be able to keep their job by at least not shitting on the company floor, as you describe. I understand it is an Indian sacred tradition to shit on the ground and live around it, but have some respect for us westerners.
>>
>>52317006
This is obviously bait but I'm running a pirated version of 7 so fuck you senpai
>>
>>52316812
>We invented the most popular theme
>https://numixproject.org/

Prettiest icons on the internet. I don't want to use it because everyone uses it. But it is difficult to find anything better.
>>
>>52316812
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
>>
>>52317041
>What is flat-icon-theme
>What is Menda icon theme
>What is deepin icon theme
>What is maia (plasma) iconpack
>>
>>52317025
>>52317060
Keep hating while we take over the world next decade
>>
>Work tech support
>first thing every person says: "thank god i'm not speaking to a ukranian"

Honestly if you buy a company that has an indian based tech support you're fucking yourself over. Don't expect the slightest bit of help if you're fucked.

Amazon
>Frequently get calls from indian Amazon tech support staff with a customer on the line
>99% of time refers to a free video game promo
>Every single game promo that comes out, the code distribution is done by retailer (i.e. Amazon)
>Amazon employees either flat out refuse to believe or tell me to get a code anyways
>Read the terms and conditions from Amazon
>they either flat out refuse to believe or ask me who in their company I can direct them to
>i tell them to go find out for themselves, that's not my job

Microsoft
>Get calls from indian Microsoft support staff
>They say there's a problem with Windows and their product (one of ours)
>ask them what they've already done to narrow down troubleshooting
>updated windows, refreshed browser cookies, run a filesystem check, BIOS update
>usually the problem is the customer didn't install drivers
>install drivers
>fixed

NVIDIA
>get calls from indian NVIDIA support staff
>they usually say our graphics card is defective because the fan won't turn on
>customer contacted NVIDIA first rather than us for some reason
>me: "uhh sir, the fans don't turn on at idle. if you have the customer run a video game, do the fans turn on?"
>yes
>me: "the card should be working properly then.
>are you 100% sure?
>me: "yes."
>guy hangs up
>>
>>52317025
Heh, yeah, we'll hire some westerners to clean the floor when
Google's CEO shits on it
Satya Nadella shits on it
Nokia CEO shits on it
lol
>>
>>52317171
You're a good man.
>>
>>52317379
>get call from microsoft employee
>guy transfers over the customer
>helping out customer, halfway through he completely starts ripping on the microsoft tech saying he has no clue what the fuck he's doing, hard to hear, can barely speak english
>apparently microsoft tech was still on the line and started getting upset
>listening to these two duke it out, i turn off my mic and start laughing
>>
>>52317479
Is tech support a good job? How long have you been doing it? I'd imagine it would get frustrating after awhile.
>>
>>52316643
Call them bhein chode. Literally means sisterfucker. See how long the charade lasts after that.
>>
>>52315917
I tell them I only run linux and then ask arbitrary Linux questions until they hang up on me.
>>
>>52317564
How are you supposed to pronounce that, could come in handy.
>>
>>52316812
Even animals can use toilets
>>
>>52317548
It all depends. I've worked for roughly 3 years at my current work, and I telecommute so the work is really easy and I get to do whatever I want when I'm not working. I've worked for a lot of different companies, so if you're interested in the job here's my advice:

Never work for a company you would hate to have to get support from. Tech support is a customer service job, so your job highly depends on things like RMA policy and warranty. I love my job since our RMA department has a few tricks up their sleeves to get things out to people as fast as they can. If you can't stick by your company policy, don't work for it. Try imagining working for AT&T or Comcast.

Being polite makes your job easier and a customer more cooperative. People may think they know more than you and might be willing to believe that they have better ideas than you do, so if you act rude they'll probably be unwilling to listen to your advice.

If it's between extensive troubleshooting and just getting the guy off the line by setting up an RMA, always opt for troubleshooting. It doesn't hurt to find out more about the problem and often more digging results in finding out that the problem isn't what you thought it was. And, talking to someone who gets back a replacement product that has the same issue isn't fun for anyone.

Don't pity your customers. Be polite, but don't feel responsible. Had a guy whose motherboard went out and took his hard drive with it. Lost all of his data. Was it our fault his hard drive died? Yes. Was it our fault his data got lost? No, it's his fault for not making backups.

If you don't know how to tell people no, it isn't the job for you. Sometimes the best you can offer isn't enough, and customers might (reasonably) expect things that you can't do. Tell them what's the best you can offer for them, apologize for the inconvenience, and see if they'll go for it. If not, just let your managers deal with it.
>>
>>52317613
It's pronounced "Ban chode" with an American accent. They"ll lose their shit, I once had to translate for a guy that chopped his friend in pieces, because he called him a bheinchode, judge just laughed and said "so what, it's just a swear word"

>apparently not
>>
>>52317791
Must have been a fun court case.
>>
>>52317791
>a guy that chopped his friend in pieces
Uncivilized indians being themselves I guess
>>
>>52315917
epic maymay xDD ebin epic mawymays
>>
>>52317862
Did something I say trigger you anon?
>>
>>52316812
>google.com.au
strayan shitposting game fire af famm
>>
>live in germany
>8:30 in the morning
>"Hello Sir, this is Microsoft security calling. We detected a Problem occuring with your PC. There is a virus on it. They can See your facebook, your twitter, your emails and your other social media"
>i tell him to shut up and stop scamming me, then i Hang up the phone
>he calls again
>"Sorry, the connection was interrupted ..."
>i hang up again
>he calls again
>"There was again a Problem with the connection, Sir!"
>im already up, making some breakfast and getting some coffee
>im premium pissed because it was fucking saturday and I wanted to sleep
>Hang up
>he calls again
>i unplug my phone entirely
Fucking afghan Microsoft shitscam ruined my saturday!
>>
>>52316812
you guys can't seem to poo in the loo very well though. I hear there's an app for that
>>
>>52316311
Go back to /int/ with your memes
>>
>>52318823
You can just block people like this with call blockers. Godsend against telemarketers.
>>
>>52319031
>i unplug my phone entirely
Nevermind.
>>
>>52315917
>answering random suspicious phone numbers
>>
File: 1451864731385.png (114 KB, 955x957) Image search: [Google]
1451864731385.png
114 KB, 955x957
>>52315917
>>
>>52318970
She succ me
>>
>>52319807
Y-you don't? What if some distant relative dies and you're his heir or he levees you an inheritance!
>>
>>52319929
Of course the caller was baiting me... or are you saying I'm baiting cause I'm serious
>>
>>52320105
if it's important, they will leave a message
>>
>>52316442
Or you could hang up
>>
>>52320828
What's the fun in that?
>>
>>52318970
Rajesh my son, get back to the loo with all your poos
>>
File: 934044.jpg (20 KB, 331x315) Image search: [Google]
934044.jpg
20 KB, 331x315
>>52318126
>Implying I am not a student studying in Melbourne
>>52317060
>>
>Hello sir I'm calling from Microsoft
ok
>We hab detected that your computer has a virus that is very dangerous
>I will help you remove it
ok
>First I need to know what version of windows you are running
but if you're from Microsoft shouldn't you already know
>Yes sir but we need to verify
ok.jpg
-click-
>>
>>52316476
Kek, they're going to take all the IT jobs soon, so you better find a new field. They're the smartest race on the planet.
>>
Hahaha, My wife's grandmother fell for one of those popup things. I got the number, called it and played along for a while, and then told that curry nigger the fuck off. Great times were had.
>>
>>52316812
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35255102

POO FROM THE BLUE
POO IN THE LOO
>>
File: 1452244689607.jpg (161 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1452244689607.jpg
161 KB, 1462x1462
>>52320986
>>
>>52320986
>In India, as in many other countries around the world, it is considered good luck when a bird poos on you.
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>52321059
>I got poo poo on muh hair dew.
These people are gonna run the world? Seriously?
>>
>>52321059
>>52320986
>as in many other countries
No, only in india
>>
>>52321122
dubs confirms it.
>>
File: 1431487889315.png (1 MB, 1037x1049) Image search: [Google]
1431487889315.png
1 MB, 1037x1049
>>52321122
>>
Yeah, i spent 30 mins with one playing stupid before he realised i had a mac
>>
>>52321122
Dubdubs checked
Indians confirmed for being shit cravers
>>
>>52321122

i got shit on by a bird the other day, and in japan they we're like "ohhh so lucky"

because フンが付いた sounds like うんが付いた which means you’re lucky

also sik dubs nigger
>>
>>52321298
God damn moon runes, those don't even look like they sound alike.
>>
>>52316799
>t as in tina, e as in ear, a as in arjeet...
>>
>>52321327
What is team viewer?
>>
>>52315917
OMG
Im working as a shitty att dsl support guy on phone
today i was called by an old nigger who was supposedly called by us(att) because he had a virus so that he had to pay 249$ for a 3 year subsciption for some "3 layers of protection firewall"
and just asked me if it was a scam, wish i could've said it was legit
>>
>>52321527
I wish you could have too. Some people just shouldn't use technology
>>
>>52321326
They are meaningless to me but they are obviously the same after the second character.
>>
>>52320986
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35255102

>The Times of India reports that Rajrani Gaud from Madhya Pradesh suffered a severe shoulder injury when she was hit by a football-sized chunk of shit last month.
>Football sized chunk of shit
>From the sky

My sides, how fitting
>>
>>52321527
I'm with you on that...

I work dsl support for a major provider and I get calls like that every day
>>
>>52321527
another call a few moments earlier (had a bunch of weird calls in the first 2 shift hours)
old nigger has an inactive account and does not want our services
>demand that i send him a tech to take it out of his home
>"its too hard"
>nigger goes berserk, "you motherfuckers brought this shit to my house....... "

one old hag got mad because we couldnt help when she couldnt see letters on a screen or labels, was tired and wasnt even a client of ours
>>
Would it be possible to infect one of the tech support guys using a virtual machine and gain control of their pc?
>>
>>52318970
mr dabusi dont you have some streets to shit up
>>
File: markIX.png (1 MB, 1444x1000) Image search: [Google]
markIX.png
1 MB, 1444x1000
>>52316908
It's a new meme apparently.
>>
>Staying with grandfather for summer
>He answers phone
>"Hello sir, I am Microsoft Security Ag-"
>Can't deal with Indian
>Gives me phone
>"Hello sir, welcome to Microsoft security agency, You having virus now in your PC"
"Are you sure? what kind of PC do I have?"
>"Um, Windows PC sir?"
"Okay what's the problem"
>Tells me to go through some registries, bullshitting until he wants me to give up my IP or something
>Start fucking with him
"Oh, wait. My mouse isn't working"
>"Okay sir, is it plugged in the back?
"No no, it's a laptop"
>"Okay sir, is it plugged in?"
"No, it's the touch-thingy"
>Start blaming him for "Hacking" my laptop
>"no no sir, I am Microsoft Security"
>Grandfather suggests saying we're tracing the call
"I don't trust you anymore, My friend here is gonna trace the call, he's IT"
>"You cannot trace this calling sir!"
"Why not?"
>"Because I am hacker! I hack you sir!"
>"Shove your laptop up your ass!"
>"Click"

>Never got another call
>>
>>52317564
In hindi sister is pronounced as buh-hen not bain
>>
used to get these often because no caller ID
>sir this is Microsoft calling to say there is a problem with your computer
>explain to him yes I know my windows is corrupted
>I am holding the ssd in my hands
>he doesn't get that my computer actually is broken
>trys to get me to poointheloo.exe.com
>tell him I can't because my computer is in pieces and im trying to recover files
>ban chode Qutub still doesn't get it
>I hang up on him
>calls back saying call was dropped
>tell him no I hung up on you and hang up again
he hung up, it was only a 1min phone call
>a different time I told him I was running linux and they just hung up on me
>>
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>52323615
How many +1's will you get if your meme is established?
>>
>>52323722
see >>52323746
>>
Got one today. I wish I was actually awake to fuck with the guy. I just told him I'll handle it on my end and told him to have fun.
>>
I'd love to set up a ddos on these kinda things and keep calling and saying things like "it seems like your servers are having issues, we can help you fix that with network protection for a year at ing 350 dollar a year!"
>>
>>52323759
1.7%
>>
>>52317060
Now we know who all the /g/ marketing shills are...
>>
>>52324217
I see, you should be taking your math classes more often, junior
>>
I just tell them all my computers are macs and I don't use my house's windows to browse the internet (dafuq lol?)
>>
>>52324467
You're so new you make my teeth hurt
>>
>>52317791
Ok, so BAN CHODE for indians and TAIWAN NUMBA WAN for chinese, good to know
>>
I want one of these to call so I can connect them to an actual Microsoft employer and just sit back and listen to the confusion.
>>
>>52324551
Jesus man. At least keep the rares on the board for a day. Come on. Have some respect.
>>
>>52315917
My friend in Australia gets them all the time. His family tried to call back the number (02 area code apparently) but the number is disconnected. Their phone system is hacked.
>>
>>52317171

Oh come now, indians aren't too bad if you know how to work them properly. Address them in the Queen's English and call them sir or madam. Show respect for their technical expertise even though you know it's all bollocks. No undue praise, just be courteous and build some manner of relation with the Ranjeep of the day.

I work with bank processing and indian mainframe operators don't know their arses form their terminals. However, when you call back for the third time in two hours, specifically requesting "Mr. Vishnagar", he will gladly modify today's batch runs to suit your liking. Which is shit for other customers, but I digress.

Colonisation still runs deep in the indian mindset, may as well use it to your advantage.

Americans on the other hand....

>supervisor please
>supervisor please
>manager please
>head of department please

Once you get to someone allowed to make a decision, the problem has usually resolved itself.
>>
>this literally happened when I was staying at my grandmas for the summer
>she blamed it on me
>she unplugged the router at night so her internet didn't get anymore viruses
old people shouldn't be allowed to use technology
>>
EA customer support sent me a link to a PowerPoint presentation for directx on Microsoft's website. It took them another half an hour to finally find an actual installer... For directx 9. I gave up and decided not to play vidya for about a month.

Wasn't even directx that was broken, it was sound drivers.
>>
>>52327501
yeah shit's actually called dx web installer
>>
>>52315994
steal important documents, break things, lie to your face, insult your intelligence and charge a fee for shit that doesn't work.
standard day at the office.

Use a virtual machine on fullscreen if you absolutely insist and splice in some of the most dosgusting porn you can harvest, put it in documents, mislabeled photoes etc etc and infest every other file with malware.
>>
>chat with g2a customer support
>ask them if they support mobile transactions for my region
> they tell me to check for myself
>>
Yes Pajeet always calls to tell me I have a virus on a Windows machine which I do not have. I really want to play along and see where he leads me, but the urge to tell them to fuck off is too great.
>>
>>52325933
>>supervisor please
Don't forget yelling "AGENT" at the automated phone system
>>
>>52315917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFRtPus3DQ
>>
>>52316812
> we are using arch Linux
All of you?

> spells illiterate wrong
lol

> you will be cleaning Indian shit
Nope. You people don't fucking work hard enough. You don't have passion.
>>
>>52317171

Confirmed.

Im a L3 analyst for file server software that Microsoft and Nvidia uses.

80% of the people from Microsoft are dumb as bricks. Makes me wonder how they got their job and how much they are being paid.
Its not just the teams from India (asking to "do the needful on highest priority " in every email).
Even the American team is questionable.
One guy I worked with didn't even know how to access hidden folders (program data location).
Microsoft team typical has us do stuff their their own team should be responsible for (troubleshooting/isolating unstable transfers due to unreliable/congested network) because their own internal teams aren't good enough OR the resource request/red tape to have one of their better people look at it would take too long.

Nvidia internal team is not so bad.
>>
>>52325933
You must be from the UK?

The hallmark of working from you guys is "Cheers".

I hear this like 4 times per call, minimum.
>>
>>52329316
Only northern scum and scots say cheers for everything.
>>
I got a call from a "Microsoft representative" once
>Tells me that my PC has a virus
>Tells me that i need to open command line to fix it.
>Tells me like I'm an autistic man child who doesn't know what a command line is.
>For a joke I proceeded
>Gets me to type a command shows the product key.
>Asks me to read it out to him.
>I tell him no and start asking for his information to scare him.
>After messing with him for 5 minutes he hangs up.
>>
>>52329358

Possibly correct.
Quite a few customers in Scotland that we work with.

Out of curiosity, what are the quirks of working with American based techs/analysts, specifically Texas?

This way, I can play out the stereotype extra hard in my future sessions.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>52315917

They're indian scammers. Filthy subhuman curryniggers.

> Scamming the Scammers - How to Handle Fake Tech Support Calls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVQoAlQrnSg

> ScamBait 2015-09-10: Tech support scammer tries to encrypt my SAM database
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pen75iaVFcQ

> Cold Cold Scammers Still in Action (and this one is a bit cranky...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aBeDSnOQ-k

These videos are 8/8 kek-worthy though :^)
>>
>>52323767
Thanks anon
>>
>>52329733
I've already watched those last night but good keks indeed.

That first video in particular got to me.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.