[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Razer Blade Stealth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11
File: razer.png (870 KB, 1251x623) Image search: [Google]
razer.png
870 KB, 1251x623
Razer blade Stealth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW9YkbPgoQw

So, Razer just used a thunderbolt port to hook a light ultrabook to an external GPU.

I know, Razer products looks like their meant for 15 years old gaymers, that's not what's in discussion here. Would you guys get a setup like this?
>>
>>52279836
I mean it's cool, but it ruins what makes a laptop a portable if you want to gaym
>>
Razer should be dead by know what happened
>>
Specs for the 2 models:

Display Resolution
QHD (2560 x 1440) UHD (3840 x 2160)

Color Saturation
70% Adobe RGB 100% Adobe RGB

Display
12.5" IGZO 16:9 aspect ratio, with LED backlight, capacitive multi-touch, up to 170° wide viewing angles

Storage
128GB SSD (PCIe M.2)
256GB SSD (PCIe M.2)

256GB SSD (PCIe M.2)
512GB SSD (PCIe M.2)

Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-6500U Dual-Core Processor with Hyper Threading 2.5GHz / 3.1GHz (Base/Turbo)

Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 520

Memory
8GB dual-channel onboard memory (LPDDR3-1866MHz)

Operating System
Windows® 10 (64-Bit)

Wireless
Wireless-AC (802.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth® 4.1)

Input & Output
Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C™)
USB 3.0 port x2 (SuperSpeed)
Multi-point touchscreen interface
Built-in webcam (2.0MP)
HDMI 1.4b audio and video output

Audio
Built-in stereo speakers
3.5mm headphone/microphone combo port
Array microphone
Dolby® Digital Plus Home Theater Edition
7.1 Codec support (via HDMI)

Keyboard
Chroma anti-ghosting keyboard with individually backlit keys

Additional Features
Keyboard, Trackpad, backlighting and fan control are Razer Synapse configurable

Security
Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) security chip embedded

Power & Battery
Compact 45W USB-C power adapter
Built-in 45Wh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery

Approx. Size
0.52” / 13.1 mm (Height) x 12.6” / 321 mm (Width) x 8.1” / 206 mm (Depth)

Approx. Weight
2.75 lbs./ 1.25 kg
>>
>>52279836
Wouldn't really want to, not really any point in it.

My current setup is having a mid-ranged spec'd laptop for your browsing, documents, etc. and then my desktop computer for more intensive applications and just sitting down and using the computer. (I'm a huge fan of this).

This kind of setup worked for me throughout high school, dorm, and my house on campus so I've always been used to it. You can't really replace sitting in a desk at a computer.
>>
>>52279896
The idea is that you can take it elsewhere and use the integrated graphics, or just bring the eGPU since it's easier to carry an ultrabook and that thing than a tower, monitor, and keyboard.
>>
>>52279935
I hear you. I'd like something sober (so i could bring to work or travel without looking retarded), with a decent GPU and with the thunderbolt so i could game AAA ultra settings at home.
>>
>>52279967
Any laptop with a Thunderbolt 3 connection would work.
>>
>>52279999

Yeah, name a laptop with thunderbolt, a good enough GPU that isn't heavy to carry around.
>>
>>52279836
I think basically every Razer product is pretty solid. All of them are overpriced and look rather bad, but compared to their competitors in retail (f.e. Mad Catz, ASUS, Roccat) their stuff is pretty good.

To answer your question, I think that's a great idea and the first time since release I've seen a thunderbolt port put to good use in a consumer product. However, it's way too expensive for me.
>>
>>52280140
>However, it's way too expensive for me.
It's cheaper than the Macbook Pro and XPS 13 and has better specs than both. It seems like a surprisingly good deal compared to most of Razer's bullshit.
>>
>>52279836
>want to gaymen
>need the that heavy box around
>notebook CPU can't handle CPU intensive game
>stuttering everywhere
>battery ends before i can even gayme

>need portability
>GPU is gone
>now i have a simple notebook
>>
>>52280369
wat
>>
Can this work if I have an adapter from HDMI to thunderbolt?
>>
>>52280769
Idk if it'd be as fast.
>>
>>52280769
Are you planning on hooking up a GPU to your laptop using the HDMI port on one or the other? Because I can tell you right now that that's absolutely not going to work, HDMI isn't meant to be used that way.
>>
Good, hopefully someone makes a business laptop version of this.
>>
>>52281272
what about displayport?
>>
File: boatAnchor.jpg (366 KB, 2064x1161) Image search: [Google]
boatAnchor.jpg
366 KB, 2064x1161
>>52279836
hmmm....
>>
>dual core
>>
>>52282191
Thunderbolt is basically an adapted version of the PCIe standard.
HDMI and Displayport are simply media standards, Video, Audio, sometimes IP, but no more than that. You'd need a completely custom driver and probably some special sauce hardware to get anything else across them.
>>
so the rumours finally came true. I had a thunderbolt 2 e-gpu setup but was still waiting for an official plug-and-play egpu thing that isn't DIY. I hope tb3 finally becomes a thing in every laptop, it seems to be a dream but. If only faggot intel didn't 'sell' tb3 port with huge licensing fees.
>>
>>52279836
desu this is brilliant. makes lan parties way easier at the very least.
>>
>"Razer does not plan to block out other laptops & ultrabooks from using the Core. This means yes, theoretically it is possible to use another machine with the Core if it's equipped with Thunderbolt 3. However, connecting to an external GPU is not natively supported by the Windows 10 operating system because it is a relatively new concept. It's not as simple as plugging in a mouse or keyboard because there's a lot of stuff on the bios/drivers/software side of things that need to be done. Thus, Razer can not guarantee the Core will work properly (or at all for that matter) with other machines. "

>"In summary, the Core doesn't use a proprietary connection so it's up to other PC companies (Dell, Microsoft, Lenovo, etc.) to support the Core. If they do support it, then you can use the Core with their machines. "

Now this is podracing
>>
>>52282264
>>dual core

This. Any high-end GPU will get bottlenecked by that shit.
>>
>>52282683
>GPU will get bottlenecked
No, you mean that the games will get bottlenecked by it.
The bottleneck for the GPU is the PCIe bandwidth. Which for a PCIeX4, is about 97-99%
>>
>>52282730
Actually not even titan x could surpass pci-e 2.0 bandwidth and tb3 is very close to pci-e 2.0.
>>
File: perfrel_3840_2160.png (24 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
perfrel_3840_2160.png
24 KB, 500x490
>>52282767
>384-bit memory bus
Not surprised.
>>
File: photo-4-4.jpg (210 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
photo-4-4.jpg
210 KB, 800x600
>>52279836
Sorry Razer. Corsair already invented a cheaper solution.
>>
>>52282830
>not sure if serious, or trolling
>>
>>52282826
what does this graph tell me? so x4 causes an ignorable bottleneck?
>>
>>52279836
If I could turn the LEDs off.
My ideal setup would be one where I had the option to choose either expresscard or thunderbolt.
>>
>>52282874
razer core thing is not brand exclusive. just get dell xps 13 with tb3.0 and plug your gaymen util.
>>
>>52280054
>A laptop with thunderbolt
any laptop from this year.
Includes the Lenovo ThinkPad P50/70 and whatever Dell's putting out for their Precision line.
>>
>>52279836
>$999
macfags on suicide watch
>>
>>52282872
It tells you that the highest bandwidth card on the market has about a 4% performance drop using a PCIe x4 bus. So yes, it's probably negligible in most applications.
It also shows that some cards can in fact surpass performance of the Razer Core implementation.
>>
>>52280769
That adapter is actually HDMI to Mini DisplayPort as Thunderbolt has the same port as the Mini DisplayPort, however your adapter will only transfer the display signal whereas a Thunderbolt transfers a PCIe signal as well, which is necessary for the connection to the video card to work.
>>
>>52279836
What the fuck is the point of this when the stupid fucking case is as big as a desktop in the first place?
>>
>>52283107
anon confirmed for no depth perception or spatial awareness
>>
>>52283116
Sorry, not everyone assembles refrigerator sized computers like a manchild.
>>
>>52283133
Faggot, it implies that if you wanna do gaymen, stick to your table. If you want portability, unplug your gaymen tool and walk around.
>>
File: 1414792865345[1].jpg (630 KB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1414792865345[1].jpg
630 KB, 1053x1070
>>52283133
>>
>>52283154
Why the fuck would anyone do gaymen using this when a non autistic desktop assembly is the same size and costs way less?
>>
>>52283185
Because girls don't like desktops, like totally, like why would even use a desktop durrr, we're in 2016!
>>
>>52279836
This would have been cool to have in college. Not really any point now.
>>
>>52283185
I guess you can't carry your desktop around when going to places. Lets say you did, then you will need a monitor, AC, peripherals with you.
>>
>>52283221
You will need a monitor, AC, and peripherals with this too. Don't tell me you actually play games on a shitty laptop screen and keyboard?
>>
It's a super cool concept. I think I'll be open to the idea once it's been around long enough to work out the kinks and I can finally make the decision to spend money on it or not.
>>
>>52283236
Anon, is your life completely about gaming? Don't you have a work to do or something? That's what I imply by 'going to places'. Just go to a café and work. Programming or anything. Then when you need gaymen, go back to your cave and plug the card.
>>
>>52283273
I don't play games. I'm not a manchild. I am simply stating from the point of view of someone who would play games, this concept is entirely stupid. Why would someone buy a shitty laptop and a dumb dock when they can get a proper laptop and a desktop and keep a desktop at home for playing games? Not to mention bringing an Alienware or Razer product to any professional environment will make no one take you seriously.
>>
Just wait a few months. Egpu tb3 boxes will be every where and nearly all mid tier and up laptops released in the last 3 months have tb3 ports.
>>
Yes if it wasn't probably 4000 $
>>
File: razer-blade-gpu-support-bg[1].jpg (157 KB, 1920x1345) Image search: [Google]
razer-blade-gpu-support-bg[1].jpg
157 KB, 1920x1345
>>52283300
You didn't even look at the product page.
The product is the size of a GPU plus maybe an inch or two in all directions.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that you don't have the spatial awareness to figure out that this thing is smaller than an mITX desktop?

It's not 2011 anymore, and you're being a luddite.

Nobody needs two computers. The technology is here, and you're being wasteful by not taking advantage of the soon to be ubiquitous Thunderbolt 3.
>>
>>52283376
I forgot to mention: you clearly didn't read anything in this thread except run your own tiny monologue, probably something to the extent of "LOL EGPU BUTTHUGE PROPRIETARY"

So I'll dispel your concerns here: It is not proprietary, it is thunderbolt 3, it is about the size of a full sized double-wide GPU, and I'm done spoonfeeding your lazy fucking ass.
>>
>>52283273
You can simply have a desktop and a laptop.
>>
>>52283376
Sup Razer marketing department.

No one will put a high-end GPU in an enclosed box like that.
>>
>>52283465
Or you could not waste money and just buy a laptop and this thing
>>
>>52283478
It's only as closed as that mesh in the side panel makes it. No worse than your average PC case.
>>
>>52283478
Nigger it doesn't even have to be the Razer Core.
By the end of the year the IC the Razer is using to convert the Thunderbolt signal to PCIe is going to be so commonplace that you could get an eGPU dock from probably 10 different companies including Intel.
>>
>>52283494
My case has 8 Noctua fans running at max speed. Hot air never stops inside the case. High-end GPUs spit out a lot of hot air, but it doesn't blow it away properly.
>>
>REMINDER THAT THIS PIECE OF SHIT ONLY HAS 2 CORES
Literally useless. For an ultrabook, its enough. But for gaming or any sort of professional work that inst editing pictures, its going to be a slow piece of shit.
>>
>>52283520
>8 Noctua fans running at max speed
>running at max speed
How's that placebo working out for you ?
>>
I wonder what pricing on the "Core" will be.

I'm on the road a lot and would love to take this thing with me since I obviously can't lug my case/monitor/everything else around
>>
>>52279836
Honestly that's relatively tasteful except for the rainbow keyboard.
>>
>>52283478
I will
>>
>>52283520
If you get a blower card GPU and place it in this setting, then it should work great.
Blower cards are designed to work in enclosed spaces with superior static pressure.
Your noctuas literally don't stand a chance.

The only problem is that blowers are noisy as balls, and rightfully so.
>>
>>52279836
Anyway to add thunderbolt port to an old laptop motherboard via soldering?
>>
That laptop is going to fry by how I play. If I'm buying a laptop for gayming, I'd get an Asus GX something
>>
>>52283584
Sure. Don't forget to put a Ferrari engine on your compact car as well.
>>
>>52283663

On most Intel boards you can solder the port directly into the CPU socket using the the 4 pins in the top left corner when looking at the socket from the underside.
>>
>>52279836
As with all Razar products, it's overpriced.

Also it's quite a joke that they think their Razer core is portable. You may as well make a desktop for half the price and more power for home gaming.
>>
File: Duo2.jpg (79 KB, 1000x735) Image search: [Google]
Duo2.jpg
79 KB, 1000x735
It'd be cooler if it were more like the Duo Dock:

>The Duo Dock included a floppy drive on the side, two NuBus expansion slots, an optional floating point unit (FPU), level 2 cache, a slot for more VRAM to enable more colors at higher resolutions, and space for a second hard drive. The original Duo Dock was replaced by the Duo Dock II, which added AAUI networking and compatibility with newer color-screen PowerBook Duos.

The Duo Dock didn't just add a graphics card or a few ports, it turned an ultraportable into a full blown desktop. Why the hell is that not possible now?
>>
>>52279836
B E Z E L S
E L
Z E
E Z
L E
S L E Z E B
>>
>>52279836
Wow im sure glad they decided to bring this to consumer grade laptops. I dont know how many of you know this but business laptops have had the option to attach external graphic cards (those came with docking stations tho lel)by using a docking station. The tech has been around for years but it never has been this hassle free before now.
Its literally just plug and play, and it makes so much more sense to take the heavy processing components and out of the main case so that you can deal with the heat efficiently without damaging the other fragile components.
This is a great idea
>>
>>52279836
>boy i want to game on a 12.5" uhd screen and a external gpu that has to be plugged into the fucking wall
also its not even a macbook killer, its only about 200 bucks cheaper. when will people recognize superior x220 laptops as the only alternative to desktop productivity???
>>
>>52283883
That's not how you spell OLED X1 Carbon
>>
>>52283805
Because we can cram almost all of that minus top tier discrete GPU into a laptop.
some laptops have a 4790K in them which hits max turbo under load.
>>
>>52283926
But that's barely a laptop anymore. You've lost much of the value of portability.

Something along that lines of an MBA/rMBP 13" that docks and turns into a workstation at home would be way more compelling than a 8lb+ monster and 140W cinderblock PSU w/ two minutes of battery life.
>>
>>52283952
This is why a lot of workload is now done remotely, using things like render farms.
>>
>>52283952
>But that's barely a laptop anymore. You've lost much of the value of portability.
But you can still use it while its not connected to the case. As for the battery life, there's no reason it wouldn't be comparable to another ultrabook. Basically its an ultrabook that also happens to have a cute little case that gives it a real GPU and other peripherals that it needs only at specific times (like when gaming or rendering 3D)
>>
>>52283952
Razerblade 14 Pro quite literally has a quad-core + discrete while being extremely thin and light and good battery length.

The whole 8lb+ meme if you want actual power is just bad manufacturers that don't know how to make thin laptops.
>>
>>52283663
kek, this is not even stupid questions thread tier, this is way below it.
>>
File: disgusting.png (216 KB, 504x529) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
216 KB, 504x529
> ultrabook meets desktop
nice meme
> 15W dual core CPU + Titan X
revolutionary!
>>
>>52284144
it's not a razer exclusive product, get your facts straight. you could just buy a i7 4720hq laptop with thunderbolt 3.0 port in it and enjoy desktop vidya. Also your laptop will not turn into an oven since graphics is in a discrete place, so the heatsink will only deal with cooling the CPU. Win win.
>>
>>52284195
*I meant 4720hq equivalent in skylake
>>
>>52284195
Too bad you have to carry around a double brick and have to be near an outlet.

Literally just buy a desktop for cheaper and a cheap notebook
>>
>>52284195
what if I have thunderbolt 2.0 on my laptop?
>>
>>52284224
Why would I carry around the GPU case? Why would I play games outside? I do programming besides playing some vidya at spare time, what prevents me from unplugging the GPU and go to café to program?

>>52284241
Ports don't match I think but it should be compatible, of course with less bandwidth.
>>
>>52284270
Are you a hipster by any chance?

Furthermore a cheap notebook > expensive ass shitbook for programming on the go.
>>
>>52284323
are you dense or what? When did I tell you that I will buy a razer or macbook?
>>
>that bezel
>>
>>52284340
Are you retarded?

Buy a desktop for home you stupid broke ass nigger.
>>
>>52279836
It already exists in other devices and still makes no sense to buy over a gaming PC + cheap laptop
>>
>>52283581
You can change the keyboard to whatever colour. They're just demonstrating the colours you can adjust the keyboard to.
>>
>>52284323
>Furthermore a cheap notebook > expensive ass shitbook for programming on the go.
haha no, the keyboards on cheap notebooks are incomprehensibly shitty. I made the mistake of thinking I could get by with a $500 shitbook a while back and hoooly fuck I was wrong. That thing was almost painful to type on and looking at the screen felt like staring through a screen door. That fucker got returned ASAP.

No anon, the best programming on the go machine is a used business laptop that costs the same as your shitbook but has a screen and display that isn't totally dismal.
>>
>>52284661
>screen and display
*keyboard and display
>>
>>52284661
Let me guess, you buy used shitty laptops with like 1366x768 displays because muh thinkpad?

The best solution is a good cheap netbook + ssh into a server for actual computation.
>>
>>52284691
Read again, I'm expressly AGAINST shit display. Thinkpads/Latitudes/Precisions/Elitebooks/Probooks YES, but only models with upgraded displays (or easily and cheaply upgraded displays).

My 15" Latitude for instance sports a 1920x1200 panel and I love it. Wouldn't give 768p shit the time of day though.
>>
>>52284725
>8lb laptop
>on the go work

no thanks.
>>
>>52284744
It's 5lbs actually.

Netbooks are a no-go for me because of their cramped and compromised keyboards. Never came across one that wasn't unpleasant to type on. Their tiny displays also aren't very friendly to anything more complicated than vim/emacs which is highly restrictive.
>>
File: 1448388062479.jpg (91 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1448388062479.jpg
91 KB, 1437x908
>>52284769
there are chromebooks with 1080p
>>
>>52284661
>Furthermore a cheap notebook > expensive ass shitbook for programming on the go.
>haha no, the keyboards on cheap notebooks are incomprehensibly shitty
This. Cheap notebooks use bottom-barrel components and it's a sea of either outdated hardware and 30 minute battery life or 1366x768.
>>
>>52284779
A bit better, at least after dropping on a linux distro to dual boot but they still have cheap chiclet keyboards and you're just fucked if you ever need to repair it or upgrade it.

Might be a worthwhile tradeoff if shaving off as many pounds as possible is your end goal, but there's some pretty huge tradeoffs for that. You can get a pretty nice business notebook for the same price as that brand new 1080p chromebook.
>>
why do people think that 5lbs is heavy?

i have spaghetti noodle NEET arms and carrying a laptop of that weight around isn't a big deal, and even if it was it's not as if you won't have it in a bag when you're going places with it anyway

what gives???
>>
File: 1429054903847.png (78 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1429054903847.png
78 KB, 249x250
>>52284830
Show me a pretty nice business laptop for $289

>>52284852
Some people actually use their laptops outside of their rooms.
>>
>>52284866
again, i don't understand

is there a weight limit on taking things outside?

5lbs is like 2kg, right? are you telling me that people genuinely think that's too heavy to carry?
>>
>>52284866
just to clarify, i have noodle arms but i'm not actually a NEET

it was just to imply I'm weak as shit
>>
File: 1428469460313.jpg (82 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
1428469460313.jpg
82 KB, 500x603
>>52284896
You wouldn't understand since you likely are inside all the time and don't care about how heavy something is that you have to carry for less than 2h a day.
>>
>>52284866
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Latitude-E6500-P8600-2-4GHz-2GB-250GB-WUXGA-1920x1200-Windows-XP-NVIDIA-NVS-/221975008405?hash=item33aebdd495:g:aS0AAOSwRLZT-Or6

There you go. About the same speed as a Chromebook or faster with a real graphics card, a 1920x1200 display, tons of expandability, infinite repairability, and great Linux support. You can even pop out the optical drive and put in secondary storage (I use mine for 500GB spinning rust to compliment the 250GB 840 Evo boot drive).

The CPU is even socketed so you could swap out its CPU for a newer lower-power C2D or C2Q if that's what you want, and it has support for a cell modem card (antenna in the screen).
>>
>>52284913
unless you're a soldier, kindly go fuck yourself.

A laptop is nothing to carry around all day, neither is 5kg.
>>
This would be extremely useful for dorming in college for me if I wasn't broke as fuck
>>
>>52284924
Oh yeah, and it's got 4 USB ports which is amazing compared to today's port-anemic notebooks.
>>
>>52284924
>2gb of ram
>The machine has a few scratches and signs of wear on the outside and sides of the case, as well as some minor sticker residue on the lid, as pictured. The screen has diminished brightness due to age.

>buying used shit
>ever

A modern chromebook would btfo out of that.
>>
>>52284913
i take it to uni a couple of times a week for a few hours but i guess it could be that i'm not actually carrying it in my hands, but then there are very few jobs that actually require someone to walk around with a laptop open so i still don't get it
>>
ITT poor people

$1500 isn't even a lot of money guys.
>>
buy heavy laptop -> get hench carrying it around

i don't see a downside here
>>
Or you could get a New Dell Inspiron 7559 for cheap.

I don't work for Dell.
>>
>>52284987
>9lbs
>>
>>52285005
Like you give a fuck, you're fucking ripped.
>>
>>52285036
I clearly give a fuck about my back retarded meathead.
>>
>>52285051
Your back isn't going to get fucked up by 9lb you absolute mongoloid, if anything it might help fix your awful posture.

Not that the 7559 is 9lb's, unless you're filling it with lead. It's 6ish lb's.
>>
>>52279836
now this is shit.
there are actually ppl who will buy this
lmao.
>>
>>52279896
You game at home. Fucking buy a nintendo if you want mobile games.

They did this before but it never came to market so I'd imagine the sexond time around will get more exposure...?
>>
>>52285206
>You game at home.

This defeats the purpose of the gpu box.
>>
>>52285276
No it means you take the laptop out like a normie for work/education then bring it home and plug into masterrace graphics. Paying $400 for a GPU sure beats building a whole new pc just for games.
>>
>>52285293
>No it means you take the laptop out like a normie for work/education then bring it home and plug into masterrace graphics. Paying $400 for a GPU sure beats building a whole new pc just for games.
Exactly, it saves on system building complication and power requirements. Plus, you can consolidate everything since you no longer need two separate machines.
>>
>>52285309
And your GPU can't torch your computer's PSU by drawing assloads of power and putting it under strain. If the PSU on the GPU case blows, oh well, at least your laptop still works until a new GPU PSU comes in.
>>
>>52285293
>>52285309
Building the PC is the best part.

If you something simple just buy a console.
>>
>>52285562
>Building the PC is the best part
I won't argue that because I agree, but not everyone does or premades wouldn't be a thing.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.