[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people either say Arch is for advanced users or that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Your Arch Enemy.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Your Arch Enemy.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Why do people either say Arch is for advanced users or that it's for neckbeards? Arch is so damn fast and stable. The User Repository combined with yaourt script and its auto-compiling blitzes even Windows Installer. There's basically no software on Windows that there isn't a 100% identically functioning free version on the AUR.

This guy used to use Windows and switched to Arch!
And basically you are fucking stupid!
Install arch to find out more!
>>
>>52268233
>There's basically no software on Windows that there isn't a 100% identically
show me an alternative for adobe indesign and adobe illustrator. also video games are software as well. can arch run battlefield 4 without windows vm and gpu passthrough? yeah, i did not think so.
>>
>>52268233
>arch linux
>CINNAMON
>Nazi wp
found the neckbeard
>>
>>52268233
>Nazi
>Stable

Sure
>>
>>52268233
Sieg Heil mein arch brother
>>
>>52268233
openbsd is better, faster, and stronger
>>
>>52268305
Sieg Heil!
>>
>arch
>steam
>minecraft
>warthunder
>le hitler a goodboy he dindu nuffin wallpaper
With the exception of OS of choice it's actually how I imagine majority of /pol/ to be.
A bunch of memespouting /v/edditors trying to be as contrarian as possible to fit in.

I bet ur not even white OP.
>>
>>52268292
>without windows vm and gpu passthrough?
>Can windows run Battlefield 4 without system32? thought so
>#rekt
fucking faggot
>>
>>52268292
It can run with wine senpai
>>
>>52268376
did i strike a nerve? how are you enjoying dat minecraft
>>
OP is a fucking boss
>>
>>52268395
Yes. A person saving dry humour from the internet and reposting them as invalid arguments' opinions hurt.
I'm not op.
Nice Ad Hominem though. I almost felt like I lost.
>>
>>52268413
this is just getting sadder and sadder. you know what, anon? i'm starting to feel bad about this. picking on the handicapped kid just isn't very satisfying. instead, i'm going to brighten up your life a little. i'm going to be that one shining ray of light in your bleak existence.

i will let you have the last word.

so come on, let me have it. make it count. i'll gladly take it if it means you'll experience the sweet taste of victory for once in your life, and you can go to bed knowing you achieved something.
>>
>>52268425
It's afternoon here.
You should go to bed though it seems.
And thank you for the last word. I appreciate the mannered forfeit.
>>
>>52268425
I fuck sheep
/thread
>>
>>52268304
underrated as fuck
>>
>>52268305
>not arsch brother
Missed opportunity.
>>
>>52268233
Haha I used to be just like you few years back, OP.
Enjoy Arch until you truly mature, there is so much to learn
>>
FEDORA IS LITERALLY SHIT
>>
>>52268233
>warthunder
Mien nigga
>>
>>52268233
where can i find this background
>>
File: Firefox_wallpaper.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Firefox_wallpaper.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>52269214
>>
>>52268233
Does it have could and ati radeon 6850oc drivers?
>>
File: garbage.png (1 KB, 86x38) Image search: [Google]
garbage.png
1 KB, 86x38
>>52268388
Sure you can.
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=13626
>>
>>52269444
Yes
>>
>>52268233
ich will den hintergrund auch haben. ich hab lange bei google gesucht, das bild aber nicht gefunden. was hast du bei der suche eingegeben?
>>
>>52269296
thank you so much
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.