[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>uninstall windows 10 >try to reinstall windows 7 >duckduckgo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1736526421.jpg (10 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1736526421.jpg
10 KB, 241x250
>uninstall windows 10
>try to reinstall windows 7
>duckduckgo search for windows 7 iso
>all links lead to Microsoft Digital River for official downloads
>all links are redirected to some bullshit Microsoft Office for corporations website

where the fuck is the iso hiding nowadays? i need the home premium OA and all [official] links are dead.
>>
>>52263235
do you have a valid license/product key?
>>
>>52263274
yes. i have an old laptop that used it and will use its key because the sticker is still on there. that laptop has since been wiped and replaced with ubuntu.
>>
>>52263285
try your key here. it's bullshit but typical MS

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7
>>
>>52263300
sigh

turns out that they won't let me re-download it because my key is tied to the old laptop manufacturer.. and the old laptop manufacturer's support page says i can only install windows 7 using their bullshit CD, which i once glanced at 5 years ago.

ugh
>>
>>52263444

Site with link's to untouched Win7 iso's - torrent's... all verifiable

http://mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

Most likely wont be able to activate with the key on your laptop though because yea you need the original bullshit CD/DVD.

I recall there is a way to change a certain file on the iso's to make it look like a specific vendor/OEM but cant remember what that file was or the webpage describing it... if any one knows would be of great help.
>>
Install gentoo.
>>
File: WTF (2).jpg (54 KB, 650x720) Image search: [Google]
WTF (2).jpg
54 KB, 650x720
Pirate bay that shit nigga
>>
Go to r/microsoftsoftwareswap and use the links on the right. Leads to some sketchy site hosted by some indian or something, but I can confirm the Windows 7 isos are legit.
>>
File: 2016-01-06_0233.png (479 KB, 1612x745) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06_0233.png
479 KB, 1612x745
W10 worth installing from 7?
>>
>>52265400
no, why would you even consider it?
>>
>>52265406
Because I'm new here
Because it couldn't be as bad as 8
Because it's free
>>
The new curry nigger in charge of Microsoft will stop at nothing to increase their stock value vis a vis Win10 install base, including ending the detente with pirates.

I suggest you buy Windows 8. It runs on the exact same code as 10 but doesn't spy on you nearly as much.
>>
>>52263235
Get untouched wins7 torrent + KMSpico 2.2.2
>>
>>52265423
it's actually pretty fucking good, a lot of fags have shills for no reason i.e. never tried it.

you can look up the benefits but if you do choose to install it i recommend removing telemetry and such via. software like Destroy Windows 10 Spying DMS
>>
>>52263235
>2016
>reinstalling windows 7
>>
>>52266437
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
http://mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
>>
Just today I was using one of many Windows 10 "features", comp froze and had to restore to a previous save just to get the os to start again. Not only that, but a windows security update completely breaks a game i'm playing, and somehow ends up reinstalling itself everyday.
>>
>>52263235
What's wrong with Digital river?
>>
>>52265423
>Because it's free
Free* as in Freedom**™®©
>>
>>52264021
http://0bin.net/paste/8eIx0EPgKLUtdtpJ#RhahYIVWRPd68jwZEKd3dDR+uJ2l9QeTFuwMp-Ra9T5

All you need.
>>
Get any Windows 7. Iso, put it on a flash drive and use the sources. Cfg(ini?) hack to let you choose windows edition when you boot from it. Adding "MSDN" when looking for the. Iso should give you results.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.