[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /g/, I have a problem. My speakers are picking up a religious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Ok /g/, I have a problem. My speakers are picking up a religious chat radio. I only hear it when no other sound is being played. The fuck do i do to stop this?
>>
>>52259198
Chad put a end to it
>>
Turn your radio to a different station
>>
>>52259198
your speakers are not picking up religious chat radio.
The sounds will get louder, since you are slowly going insane.
>>
>>52259198
>>52259277
Should point out that these are PC speakers
>>
Try shielded cables.
>>
>>52259198
Repent your sins anon
>>
>>52259198
I've got bad news for you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
>>
you need better cables, chances are you won't be able to replace them. don't buy cheap logitech speakers next time
>>
>>52259304
Close your browser that is on a religious chat radio website
>>
God is speaking to you, he wants you to assist Terry in the development of TempleOS.
>>
File: 1371905057378.jpg (34 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
1371905057378.jpg
34 KB, 470x313
>mfw when the jesus chat line raids were popular, fun jimmie rustling there
>>
>>52259375
Not even logitech, boss.
>>52259385
It still goes on when the computer is off. No phones are near it either.
>>
>>52259370
what are you doing on the tech board if you don't know why op has these issues? it's unshielded cables picking up radio waves, in case you were wondering.

here's a wikipedia article for you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retardation
>>
>>52259408
i was just assuming you had logitech, since i had the same problem with mine.

*don't buy cheap speakers next time
>>
>>52259411
I already bought some shielded cables and its still happening. The fuck is going on?
>>
>>52259370
>I've got bad news for you
This does actually happen, and it can also happen with microphones. You either need better speakers or shielded cables.
>>
File: rocks.jpg (29 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
rocks.jpg
29 KB, 300x277
Should have gone with the rock speakers, bro.
>>
>>52259490
I have shielded cables and the speakers arent cheap (to me at least), but i got a good deal on them.
>>
>>52259438

>>52259370
>>
put your speakers in a faraday cage
>>
>>52259515
it wasn't funny the first time.
>>
>>52259198
unplug your speakers when you aren't playing anything on them
>>
>>52259565
It still happens. It only stops if i turn them off via the switch in the back.
>>
>>52259395
This is the only possible answer.
>>52259198
Carry on, my wayward son. There will be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more.
>>
>>52259545
Good it's not a joke
>>
>back in 94
Happened to me years ago when my stereo speakers were playing sports radio. I didn't even have an AM tuner
My stereo speakers were old and threw them out. My guess was the cables or the radio interference with something
>>
>>52259580
>switch
Even better. Found out what station it's coming from?
>>
disconnect the grounds from the outlets the stereo and computer are plugged into
>>
>>52259661
whats wrong with a power switch?
>>
you could try wrapping aluminum foil around the cables
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.