[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/, I'm finally joining the PC master race. I am able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 768x1024
Hey /g/, I'm finally joining the PC master race. I am able to buy this PC in specific for reasons I will leave out, and I would like your "professional" opinions on it. But let me stop you first, yes I know it's cheaper to build, so don't even bother saying that, I just want to know if it's good for the money
>>
>it's cheaper to build
>good for the money

You answered your own question.
>>
>>52254550
this, and you can get a 4790k and a 980 Ti instead
>>
>>52254524
>prebuilt
>Windows 10 Home
>$1600

>PC master race
wrong board, faggot. /v/ is that way
>>
>>52254550
>>52254567
I know that o can get better parts if I build, but I can't in my current situation, thanks for answering my question though
>>
>>52254600
Is your current situation not knowing how to build computers? Because that's pretty easy to fix
>>
>>52254524
Don't listen to this >>52254567 retard, unless you want to replace the CPU in a year

That prebuilt is surprisingly good
>>
>>52254841
not him but it's probably not his money
>mummy pls can i get a new computah?
sure son
>mummy i want to build my own
no no you'll electrocute yourself and die!
>fine mummy
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>52255006
It's definitely this
>>
>>52254897
>$1600
>120GB SSD
>GTX 980
>>
>>52254524
No you idiot
>>
>>52255006
>>52255031
Then he should fuck off
>>
>>52254524
Here is a far better build
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XT69Vn
>>
File: orange jews.jpg (28 KB, 400x352) Image search: [Google]
orange jews.jpg
28 KB, 400x352
>prebuilt

>PSU not listed
>motherboard not listed
>hdd/ssd manufacturer not listed

i wonder why...

op, you do realize that most hardware shops also offer to assemble it for you for like 20 bucks, right? pick your own fucking parts like an adult.
>>
>>52255542
Yea I used to assemble prebuilts and sell them for like 500 dollar profit. It was how I used to make money. It got to the point where I spent like all day building them and installing windows(or not) just to ship them off the next day. It's all a market, you pick a nice cheap great looking gamur case with led fans installed and choose a decent cpu and a cheap ass gpu etc etc. It's all about how you word everything and interest people.
4 CORE GAYMEN PC CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS.
Now I gave a conscious and try and dissuade people/friends/family to just building one or if anything I'll spend the hour or 2 building it for them. I haven't met a single person that's hated the builds I made but I'm sure some people from back in the day are pissed they got a shit pc lol.

Anyway op, sure those parts aren't bad but it is also definitely not worth it unless you're getting it free or something. I know you're not comfortable assembling a pc yourself and naturally the average person isn't but trust me when I say this. Spend 2 or so hours watching a build tutorial and just build am even better system for less or a complete monster for the same price. My gf just built her own this passed Christmas, she literally watched some video on YouTube and built while she watched. ANYONE can do it. If you still wanna go through with a pre-built than I hope the extra hundreds of dollars you're overspending gives you some peace of mind.
>>
>>52256035
Lol autocorrect Grammer is the worse. Also forgot to mention, some guy named Carey holtzman I think is what got me into selling prebuilts. I could've continued and made a living off of it, maybe open up a business that provides companies and consumers with prebuilts but I got a real job instead. Anyway, go ahead and buy it op if you just want piece of mind but just remember you're spending hundreds for it.
>>
>>52254524
Honestly a day or so of looking up stuff will teach you more than enough to build your own, its not hard at all.
People big it up a lot, the bits go in the holes they look like they go in! You'll save like 400 dollars on that build if you do it yourself.
>>
>>52254524
Holy shit that's a terrible deal
>>
building a pc is like playing with legos
>>
It looks like a good waste of money
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.