[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /g/ put a case on their phone? Are they really even necessary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Free-Phone-Case-300x300.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Free-Phone-Case-300x300.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
Does /g/ put a case on their phone?
Are they really even necessary now that most phones are made of gorilla glass and aluminum?
>>
I didn't on my Nexus 5, then I dropped it and it shattered. I now use a Spigen case on my phone. It isn't really that bad, adds very little thickness and looks good.
>>
I have an M9 and I just tear the hell out of it.

Sadly it hasn't broken for my free replacement yet.
>>
I have a little shitty ombre rubber case on my Zenfone 2 because I don't want to scuff it up too badly.

If I could find something like an Otterbox for it, you bet your last dollar I'd buy it.
>>
>>52243464
Same here. I have a spigen slim armor case, I took the case off one day, dropped it and it and the screen shattered. I'm never taking the case off again. I've dropped it with the case on multiple times and it's never shattered.
>>
>>52243441
If you have a stupid iphone 6, you need one because of the protruding camera lens.
>>
>>52243441
I had an S5 active here, and I still managed to shatter it like a retard. Now I have a glass protector for my screen
>>
File: dindu.jpg (42 KB, 512x429) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
42 KB, 512x429
No cases for me, ever. Ruins the look and feel, and I don't drop my phone.
>>
I have a ringke fusion case on my v10 just to stop dents and scratches. It's not bad except I got the rose gold instead of the Crystal clear
>>
>>52243441
I have pic related case and a screen protector.
>>
>>52243441
Dropped my phone twice when I was drunk and no physical damage was done because I had a case and screen protector. Don't fall for the gorilla glass meme these phones are made of paper.
>>
I've got one of those flip cover wallet cases. Its really handy.
>>
>>52243660
Same right here.

I have a screen protector but it's getting air bubbles all the fucking time. Should I just take it off?
>>
I have a [spoiler]iPhone[/spoiler] and use the leather case

no screen protector tho, it just feels weird and I think the screen is the most resistant part of the phone (to scratching)
>>
I have a silicone case and a glass screen protector.

>>52246972
The iPhone screen scratches easy as shit. Hold it up to a light and you'll see the really tiny scratches.

My 6S+ had no screen protector for about a day or two after purchase and it managed to get some really light scratches.
>>
>>52245827
I've considered buying those but it seems like it would be a pain in the ass to have the other half of the wallet hanging off whenever I wanna use my phone
>>
note 5 with a slim tech21 case and screen protector. broke the glass back on my first note 5 within the first week because Samsung doesn't know how to put girls glass on the back as well
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.