[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
diversity in tech thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How do we get more women in technology /g/? I propose we start by firing lots of white males and replacing them with more diverse people.
>>
she's cute, i'd let her take my job any day
>>
>>52243003
this is a great idea desu senpai
>>
>>52243024
Don't sexualize her you cishet white creep.
>>
nice bait thread.

Women only talk about diversity when its a benefit to them regardless how many men it might harm along the way.

Have you considered that some the personality traits that are often exhibited by people working these positions are mostly associated with men ?

You know, that kind of obsessive compulsive behavior/autism spectrum bullshit.

Some areas in tech have really low startup costs (eg a computer + some basic skills) what is stopping women from starting their own small companies/studios/whatever, men did, why can't women make their own success ?
>>
>>52243003
I want to stroke her penis.
>>
I agree. I can't wait to live off welfare when I can't get a job <333
>>
File: diversity.jpg (108 KB, 773x707) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
108 KB, 773x707
Pic semi-related. Also take note of who has the title of "director" or "engineer" and who doesn't. Interesting how that works.
>>
>>52243003
are those headphones plugged into the trash can next to her?
>>
>>52243150
Indians don't count
They're not "under represented"

diversity is a code word for blacks, latino, and womyn
>>
>>52243228
Depends on who you talk to. It's interesting though that SJWs have this idea that white men can NEVER represent diversity, even if he is literally the only white guy on a team.
>>
>>52243003
The majority of women don't want to be in tech.

Stop trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
Fuck this diversity noise, individuals made their choices, and collectively women don't bother with tech.
>>
>>52243003
We won't hire incompetent people. As long as they can do the job we don't if they are idian, women, childs, or even dog.
>>
Why should we want that?
>>
>>52243003
You don't women don't have the same autistic drive for tech that men do
>>
>>52243680
A programming dog would be loyal to you forever, and have mad publicity.
>>
>>52243003
There are plenty of India and Slavic women in tech, we'll be fine
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.