[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mark Zuckerberg’s 2016 Challenge: Code an Artificial Intelligence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
I am going to win this competition.

Suck it, NEETs

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2016/01/04/mark-zuckerbergs-2016-challenge-code-an-artificial-intelligence-assistant/

This year, Mark Zuckerberg wants to be more like Tony Stark. In a Facebook post Sunday, the social network’s founder and chief executive said his personal challenge for 2016 is to build an assistant powered by artificial intelligence to help him at home and work. “You can think of it kind of like Jarvis in Iron Man,” Mr. Zuckerberg wrote, referring to the AI assistant used by Mr. Stark, the movie’s fictional main character played by actor Robert Downey Jr. Mr. Zuckerberg said he would code the AI assistant himself and start by exploring pre-existing technologies. He will train his virtual assistant to understand his voice so he can control various functions in his home. “I’ll teach it to let friends in by looking at their faces when they ring the doorbell,” Mr. Zuckerberg wrote. “I’ll teach it to let me know if anything is going on in Max’s room that I need to check on when I’m not with her. On the work side, it’ll help me visualize data in VR to help me build better services and lead my organizations more effectively.”
>>
>>52242497
What?
Is he writing it or is he having some contest for other people to write it?
He can't write shit
Thats laughable that he thinks he can
>>
Sounds like he just wants a slave.
>>
>>52242517
>Is he writing it or is he having some contest for other people to write it?
He's writing it. I do agree that it's laughable that he thinks he can just teach himself neural networks in a matter of days. We'll see.
>>
>>52242497
His challenges are laughably easy though

>Open door when friends recognised at gate
Easy, project oxford their faces. Boom

>Turn lights and shit on/off at command
Wow what is IoT, again all done through project oxford

>Recognise when his little girl needs help
Admittedly this is a little more interesting, but I'm certain I could come up with something

Im considering just shelling out a few thousand for ads about how fucking easy this stupid shit is and beat him to the mark and get free press
>>
>>52242586
>beat him to the mark

god speed anon ill screen this
>>
>>52242598
>news comes on
>local neckbeard manages to burn his house down
>claimed he was trying to beat facebook CEO "to the mark"
>>
>>52242584
> neural networks in a matter of days
I don't see why that's not possible. My AI class only spent about 2 lectures on neural networks before we had to implement it to classify plants.

Standard neural networks aren't difficult to learn. It's more about making them suitable for the training data you're trying to give them. I'd say convolutional networks are more likely to be used though.
>>
>>52242521
It seems to be the popular thing to have with jews these days
>>
>>52242586
little girl thing is easy. Set up a webcam in the room and send him a push notification if sound gets above a certain level (crying screaming, etc)
>>
>>52242794
True, i was thinking that and detection of large amounts of motion. Problem is there's little distinction between a scream when the kid is having fun and a scream when they're note.

But I guess for a baby this would be irrelevant? Pretty much any sound they make is just crying.
>>
Oh boy, he wants to become Tony Stark. Seems like a fun thing to do when you're filthy rich ad have the enough money to not worry about spending far too much by living the dream.
>>
Ư˘∏ÁÏ˝Ç‰ÒÅO´¨ˆÎÓˇ˜Í—ÚŒÔ˛ı„◊◊„Âı˛ÔŒÚÅO´Í˜ˇÓΈ¨´OÅÒ‰Ç˝ÏÁ∏˘¯ÆÅO´¨ˆÎ¬®ç©ƒ¥π≥≤åo´¨ˆ∂˙†˜ß√∑µ∫≈˚∆œ…
>>
>>52242967
ßo®®¥, m∑åN† †o ßåY

Ư˘∏ÁÏ˝Ç‰˜⁄€‹›fifl‡°·‚”‚·°‡flfi›‹€⁄Ư˘∏ÁÏ˝Ç‰Ò¿˜ˇÓΈ¨´OÅÚŒÔ˛ÎıÓˇÂ˜Í◊„Âı˛ÔŒO¯‹˘∏¨˛Îӽlj˜„◊˜ÍÒ‰Ç˝Óβ¨´˘∏¯OÚŒÔ¨´OÅƯ˘∏Áˆ˛ıӡlj·°‡flÁˆ˛ÎÓ˝ÇÏβı˜‰Ç°˝ÏÁ∏˘OŒÔ¨∏›‹¯OŒÔ¨∏‹¯€ÆŌԨÁfi∏˘´Ô˛Îӽǰ‡flÏÎı¡˜Ò‚·ÇˇÍ¿”Ò¿’”Ò͘◊͉ǽβıӡǰ‡flÁ∏¨ˆÎχflfi›˘´Ô¨ˆÁfi›‹¯O´∏›‹€ÆÅO´∏¯ÆÅڌԨ∏´Ô˛ÎÏÁ¨˛ı¡ǽÎı˜‰·°˝Óˇ˜‚·°˝Îˇ‰Ç˝Ïˆ˛ı¡‰ÇÓ„˜Òβı˜ÇÓı„˜‰·ÇÓ˜‚‰˜ÍÒ‰ˇ˜‰ÏÁˆ˛Î‡flfi›˘¯O´¨Áfi›‹€¯ÆO˘‹€⁄Ư˘∏Áfl‡°fiÁÏνǰ‡Ï˝‰Ò‚·‰Ç˝Ó
>>
>>52242967
>>52243008
-SdMHcHWViheLSgkbXImTXVLXUaQTTPfLXOmWfQLlWbHNHTbPkXgIeVVSeHKNSeLLIfOUcHaQabSV5J+
>>
File: fbi tips.png (91 KB, 1077x424) Image search: [Google]
fbi tips.png
91 KB, 1077x424
>>52242967
>>52243008
>>52243161
>>
File: bro.gif (31 KB, 646x276) Image search: [Google]
bro.gif
31 KB, 646x276
>>52243186
muh secret message
>pic very related
>>
>>52242497
Dat disgusting kike face.
God damnit this guy should be locked up in the jail for degenerating millions of people
>>
>>52243309
I think you mean ruining the internet by attracting fucking normies & phone users & shit
>>
>>52242497
More like copy someone's code then make it proprietary.
>>
>>52243324
No, I mean depriving kikes of power.
Suckerberg bans permanently people for having anti-immigrant thoughts about Europe, not mentioning banning for insulting mudlimes and kikes (and ignoring all insults to christians and others). This piece of shit deserves being cucked.
>>
>>52242586
>>Open door when friends recognised at gate
This is extremely safe and I can't imagine how this can go wrong.
>>
>>52242586
>hold up picture of one of his jew friends at gate
>now have access to his mansion
>>
>>52243570
if (noselengthinch() >= 5) {
comein(friend);
}
>>
Easy hack to get into his home:
Print out a face of him and/or his friends, create a mask and now you have access.

This 'realizing that something is wrong with somebody' thing is pretty complicated and actually has some ongoing scientific research.
Some things may be easy to recognize, but others may be more complicated than he expects it to be.

I don't think it's impossible though. There are solutions to a lot of problems already after all, and what he will probably do is put them together in a working assistant.
There will be a lot of difficulties still in that.
>>
>>52242639
>anon later commented "maybe it was a bad idea to run the tests on my old fermi cluster"
>>
>>52243479
It's a private business, they can do whatever they want.

Blame the retarded cunt consumers who use a shitty service that spies on them and tracks all their moves (and also ran by a racemixing kike).
>>
>>52243736
if (pocket.weight() >= 10) {
this.createFriendship();
} else {
scoobyDooTrapDoor.open();
System.out.println("Goy disposed");
}
>>
>>52247167
>facebook
>private business
hahaahhaahha, check out the leaked documents by snowden. Facebook is collaborating with NSA in exchange for tax relief
not mentioning the official US govt documents.
>>
>>52244462
Actually all you have to do is shoot a little laser (no...not a painful one) into the eye and see if it reacts to it (there would be at least a little bit of movement). That's how you defeat the "printed face" thing. Of course then...you've just made an aiming mechanism that could be used in a turret of some sort (a precursor to bad times).
>>
File: shekels.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
shekels.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>52242497
>I am going to win this competition.
Goodest goyim.
>>
>>52242497
Ayy. I was already doing this. I'd never hand it over to fb though.
>>
>>52242584
>I do agree that it's laughable that he thinks he can just teach himself neural networks in a matter of days
Its really not that complicated if you already know calculus. I thought myself in like two weeks with nothing to help me but the internet.
>>
>>52250076
lol that's like saying making a computer from scratch isn't hard if you already know circuit based logic
>>
>>52250248
I think it's safe to assume that Zuckerkike knows calculus
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.