[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
s6 not waterproof
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
hey /g/
why isnt the s6 waterproof?
is the s5 superior?
is there a conspiracy here?
my pleb friend specifically wants a galaxy phone and im gonna tell him s5
>>
>>52235341

>actively buying an Android phone

Why doesn't he just get BROKE NIGGA tattoo' to his forehead?
>>
>>52235341
I dropped my s6 in the sink, worked fine after a quick dry off.

Maybe you are just doing it wrong? :^)
>>
>>52235977

was it submerged?

i just googled s6 water resistant and a few articles came up claiming it is... interesting.. told you there was a conspiricy
>>
s7 is suppose to be waterproof like the s5 I think if he wants to wait
>>
>>52235341
What kind of idiot drops their phone into water?

Like are you that addicted that you can't put it away while taking a pass or swimming in a pool?
>>
waterproof and water resistant are two totally different things. Even devices that claim to be "100% waterproof" like that sony phone will break if you're dumb enough to go swimming with it. It's just a lot more capable of getting splashed by rain or a little spill than a non-water-resistant phone would be.

I think there is a rating scale for how water resistant a device actually is
>>
I browse 4chan in the bath on my s5 mini, And it's more than happy to be submerged.

Also OP, You want to look at the s6 active
>>
>>52236362
IIRC, half of smartphones deaths are due to a fall in a toilet bowl.
>>
>>52235341
belongs in
>>52235086
>/sqt/
>>
>>52236217
They might do it for resale, I've heard there is a large market for refurbished phones. They don't say its water proof cause they don't want people deliberately putting there phones in water. Just my thoughts though.
>>
>>52235715
This kinda bait wouldn't last even 4 minutes on /tv/.
>>
>>52237437
>wouldn't last even 4 minutes on /tv/.
Maybe, but who goes there?
>>
Even the S5 is only water resistant.

If you want a water proof phone, you gotta go with the an Xperia
>>
Both are shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.