[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels good to be a faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (773 KB, 1876x3037) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
773 KB, 1876x3037
Feels good to be a faggot
>>
File: 4L_nb7aj290.gif (973 KB, 250x380) Image search: [Google]
4L_nb7aj290.gif
973 KB, 250x380
>>
>Literally the worst battery case on the market
>>
Get used to that low battery indicator
>>
At first I was like "what's the big deal"
But then I saw the case and kek'd
>>
>>52230598
>hola
wew
>>
>>52230598
feels good to share ur purchase, rite, u giant loser ass? lmoa. gosh bless the iphone i dont give half a shit. u can kill urself for sharing tho. in the attention-seeking piece of shit way u did. goddamn failure bitch.
>>
>>52230598
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52230598
more like
>Se siente bien ser un maricón
>>
File: Taylor_Disappointed_12.gif (522 KB, 600x236) Image search: [Google]
Taylor_Disappointed_12.gif
522 KB, 600x236
Buildwall
>>
>Apple told OP to get the battery case and he actually did it
The absolute madman
>>
>>52231355
can someone explain this meme to me
>>
Say what you want but nothing beats getting jerked off while a greased up cock is sliding in and out of you.

The new storage options are mind blowing on the phone.
>>
>>52231854
Mod parent up
>>
>>52230744
Poor and a potty mouth. Doesn't Surprise me
>>
Mexicans don't want to be Americans. They want to turn this into little mexico.
>>
>>52232421
Savages don't even flush toilet paper
>>
You could have gone on a nice trip with that money, think about that Pablo.
>>
>official external battery
You know the battery case is designed specifically so that casuals will ask or want to talk about it, right?
>yes desu the faggot life is all I could ever want
>>
>>52231699
The TRUMPERINO will make America great again by building a wall between the US and Canada so the Mexicans that we've grown to love can't leave us.
>>
>>52232505
Kek
>>
>>52230598
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52230598
>buyers remorse: the thread
>>
>>52230598
Love the blogpost, Adrian.
Just wanted to say hi and to mention that I support what you do!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.