[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cousin sends me a pic of some garbage netbook is this good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451745236980.gif (3 MB, 515x479) Image search: [Google]
1451745236980.gif
3 MB, 515x479
>cousin sends me a pic of some garbage netbook
is this good?
no, it's no good
>cousin sends me a pic of another garbage netbook
is this good?
no, it's not good either
>cousin forces me to tell her in a phone call to buy it

why do they ask me if they don't care what I have to say
>>
>>52228999
How about instead of saying "no that's trash, no that's garbage" you say "that ones not good for you, you should consider ones by *brand*".

They don't listen to you because you aren't being helpful.
>>
>>52228999
I always tell them not to shop for laptops in stores, as you can't properly compare them then. Instead they should be comparing them online.
>>
>>52229031
I never said it was trash, my cousin wanted a computer to download movies and watch them and she was sending me pics of netbooks with 10" screens and 32gb of storage.
I explained to her why it wasn't good for her but then she called me totally angry telling me that she didn't care about the size or the disc space and she didn't shut up until I told her if you don't care just buy it, at that moment she responded with a happy serene tone, almost like she had reached nirvana "thanks!"
>>
ask them how much they want to spend and find one good for them
even used may be good for them if they're looking at garbage netbooks
>>
>>52229577
>she responded with a happy serene tone, almost like she had reached nirvana "thanks!"
Thats because she can now blame you if the laptop's shit
>>
Op sucks. Can we agree?
>>
>>52230553
Hotarun is cute
>>
>>52228999
You should fuck her
>>
File: MAMA.png (595 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MAMA.png
595 KB, 1280x720
>>52230572
I agree, but OP is a faggot for making a shitty blogthread about his family and his autism.
>>
>>52229577
next time tell he "ok buy it. if you have any problem with this garbagecomputer don't come to me. I want to help you getting something that works and not something that is utter shit. If you want this garbage so badly don't ask me and just buy it!"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.