[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
decode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dh.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
dh.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
DECODE THIS PLEASE THANKS

qqdqdquq7q81219173v1d1713v11371537'1f3fm13if13fv13f'1f'313fl13f1!!!@20e28g2v27 d2012>!211d1212!>@!@12d2i81 122]eg 3r189r Q3X G23R39HE F809FWF49794809- 313fl13f13Y 24824 2482428424824@$@424 24@$@$@f$fn$o$hh)#@hf{@f@@ 032F F3f@f@( 2N2un@}-F92F un@}
>>
It's someone banging on a keyboard
>>
>>52228343
OP is a faggot

There decoded.
>>
lamborgini
>>
>>52228343
Hey OP, I decoded it for you:
[spoiler]HERE IN MY GARAGE KNOWLEDGE LAMBORGHINI[/spoiler]
>>
>>52228431
MENTOR
>>
File: 1451419032144.jpg (34 KB, 400x446) Image search: [Google]
1451419032144.jpg
34 KB, 400x446
Okay, so I ran this through a hexidecimal-bilateral derivative redistributor which rendered an output value which seemed to be nothing at first. But then I converted each numeral of the value on the Suku Mibehalls system of numeral rendering to produce a string of 0's and 1's (binary). I then multiplied this string by the intergral's derivative of the original value and came up with a huge value which I instatly recognize as being convertible to morse code. After completing this gruling step, I took every signal from the morse code and mapped it to a new image in GIMP, assigning a color value to each single morse signal. The result was pick related
>>
stfu about taylor guys it was just on my pc and i had to select a file so i selected this
>>
"Okay, so I ran this through a hexidecimal-bilateral derivative redistributor which rendered an output value which seemed to be nothing at first. But then I converted each numeral of the value on the Suku Mibehalls system of numeral rendering to produce a string of 0's and 1's (binary). I then multiplied this string by the intergral's derivative of the original value and came up with a huge value which I instatly recognize as being convertible to morse code. After completing this gruling step, I took every signal from the morse code and mapped it to a new image in GIMP, assigning a color value to each single morse signal. The result was pick related"

So any translation
>>
LAMBORGHINI
>>
LAMBO
>>
broke the rules
>>
>>52228449
But the image isn't the actual decoding. I think you missed a crucial step which threw you off-course; try deriving the rotational velocidencity from the super-dense cluster results of OP's initial message. I bet you'll come to some different results.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.