[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA-free services
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: CPDeyL9UEAEAHE7.jpg large.jpg (43 KB, 545x576) Image search: [Google]
CPDeyL9UEAEAHE7.jpg large.jpg
43 KB, 545x576
Yandex, Baidu, Naver, Daum, Weibo, NetEase Music

any more
>>
>I fight le botnet by using another botnet!
>>
>>52227035
Seems legit to me tbfh
>>
>>52227035
>not devaluing your info by sharing it with as many botnets as possible
M$ already has my data, what else is there to lose?
>>
>>52227035

>better the botnet that doesn't want to fuck you in the ass than the one that does
>>
Rather entrust my data to taiwanese hackers than google or ms
>>
>>52226945
mail.ru group is the other big player on Russia
>>
>>52227421
it's trash
>>
>>52229362
Why?

I use VK, mail.ru and Agent, which belong to them and the service is good
>>
>>52227421

Yep, that's a good service. 30% owned by South Africans.
>>
>>52226945
do you really thing giving your data to the KGB is better than giving it to the NSA? they're equally bad.
>>
>>52229590
Your mom is a good service, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>52229806
>Yandex
>Mail.ru
>not Belarusian
>mixing kgb with fcb
just wow
>>
>>52229806
If you live in a western country it's better to give your data to Russian security services

if you live in a eastern country it's better to give it to FBI.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.