[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you fucking serious right now? How they are getting away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Are you fucking serious right now?
How they are getting away with this?
>>
you agreed to this in your terms of service agreement
>>
>>52225515
Nice try Mark
>>
>>52225505
to keep the terrorists out
the Patriot Act allows this
>>
>>52225533
He's right. Their business, their service, their terms. If you don't like it, you don't have to use their service. Don't post anymore until you're a legal adult please.
>>
>>52225533
If this wasn't in your terms of service you agreed to, you can literally go sue them right now.
Of course, this isn't the case.
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
Fuck off kikebook user.
>>
>>52225505
>facebook
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>52225515
this

what did you expect from facebook? it's literally a site for people who don't give two fucks about privacy
>>
>>52225505
Good thing they only have my old phone number, not the one I actually use.
>>
>>52225505
my phone number is publicly listed
facebook knows my full real name and pretty much everyone I have ever associated with, the public phone number minimal in comparison
>>
>>52225505

Because when a service is free, you as the user are not the customer, you're the product being sold.

:^)
>>
>>52225505
>trusting anyone with your personal data
get fucked
>>
>>52225505
how else are they gonna improve their data mining?
>>
>>52225505
Don't like it? Don't use it.
>>
>>52225505
use a burner $2 sim in a piece of shit dumb phone if you are this paranoid
>>
File: botnet.png (308 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
botnet.png
308 KB, 1024x675
>>52225505
>2016
>Welcome to the botnet.
lurk more faggot
>newfag detected
youtube.com/watch?v=vEO9iLWBWvw
>>
>>52225505
>forgetting that facebook made a press release stating they want to be your legal identit

facebook is just making another step towards its goal, the first wave was all the drag queens and their real names.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.