[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darknet/web General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: anonimoos.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
anonimoos.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
What is /g/'s experience with, and on the darknet. Anyone ever actually bought anything off of the DNM?

Seems all too easy to use from what I've read up on
>>
DEA pls go
>>
>>52223235
like anyone gives a shit about 4chan
>>
>>52223125
There are some interesting discussions on IRC.
>>
>>52223616
define "interesting"
>>
>>52223125
Bought lsd a week ago from Europe
Still waiting hopefully im not disappointed
>>
the dark net isn't a real thing

it's just something media-types propagate as hype in order to justify sending people to prison

like how rappers rap about 'the hood' ; it isn't a real place
>>
>>52223713
international is more risky, but I assume the acid is just coming in an envelope?
>>
>>52223713
my friend did that, sadly his mom found it before he did and it ended up flushed down the toilet. twenty tabs for 100 dollars, down the shitter
>>
>>52223581
Considering the infamous "Some of yall are alright" meme going around, I think FBI is watching.

Or some law enforcement group.
>>
>>52223737
should have used a PO box. Also makes it much safer in terms of law enforcement
>>
>>52223731
>>52223737
Yeah im pretty sure it's envelope but im stalking the mailbox waiting
>>
How does the darknet deliver physical items? Like they just go through the country's postal system? Or is there a darknet mail system?
>>
>>52223779
Is it your first buy? Also is there anyone else living with you? i.e. parents?
>>
>>52223791
what? the darknet isn't an entity that sends mail. It's just a way to contact dealers safely, who can then mail you the stuff
>>
>>52223791
They make it a sneaky package>>52223795
Yeah first buy live with my mom and brothers only person who gets mail is mom but she gives me my stuff
>>
>>52223808
Ah okay, thank makes sense. thank anon
>>
>>52223816
do you know the mail will come with your name on it? Don't want it to just be the address otherwise your mom's gonna open it
>>
>>52223867
Yeah i put my full name but hopefully that doesnt bite me in the ass
>>
>>52223889
I doubt the guy on the other end could, or would bother, doing anything with it. Suppose he could blackmail you if he found you on social media, but he's a drug dealer so won't want to do something that risky. And from a law point of view it doesn't incriminate you any more; anyone can give your name.
>>
>>52223975
True
Now i wait
>>
>>52223889
One you take the mail the postal guy turns into the DEA
>>
How do you anons go about getting BTC or derivatives?
>>
>>52224024
yep, happened to my mate
>>
>>52224050
Virwox is where i got mine
So i dont need personal info for btc
>>
>>52223729
Here is your reply.
>>
>>52224057
>>52224024
Ill just play dumb
>>
>>52224050
Btc atm
>>
>>52224096
nah, I was just taking the piss. But yeah, if the police do somehow get a hold of you just deny everything. They very rarely can pin anything on you if you deny. There is NO advantage to admitting anything.
>>
>>52224175
Yeah since they got no proof i bought/wanted it
>>
>>52224209
Yep pretty much. Anyway, good luck
>>
>>52224218
Thanks
>>
fyff
>>
Is it secure to browse Freenet on a virtual machine with full disk encryption enabled? Even if the host machine's disk is still unencrypted?
>>
>>52225696

Not. Use proxies also freenet has shit content
>>
>>52224209
except for this thread of course :^)
be sure to tell us what prison is like
>>
>>52223699

Oh God oh god we're all gonna die.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.