[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1242x1206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1242x1206
I'm a tech guru located in CA looking for the best tech idea!! whoever has it gets a job and the project funded... GO
>>
>>52220225
An anonymous message where you can post anime images
>>
>>52220225
>CA

California?
Canada?
Cat's Ass?
A Certificate Authority?
>>
California...
>>
Okay so I have a killer idea but how can you GUARANTEE you won't steal it the moment I post it? I need reassurance.
>>
an american owned anonymous image board where posting anime is an instaban.
>>
File: 4L_4NYGQPvy.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_4NYGQPvy.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>52220225
A operating system for womyn called VagOS so we can get more womyn in stem. This os is for womyn and trans only! If you are a man and try to use it you will be arrested for first degree misogyny
>>
NDA and non compete forms available. Submit your idea by providing the area of tech and email and we will contact you with legal forms
>>
>>52220225
A modified Gentoo distro where installation is automatic.

You know, to subvert /g/'s memes.
>>
Take it as a joke all you want
>>
Okay, so get this: It's Facebook. But better.

Looking for $50 million.
>>
File: 1451352045829.png (107 KB, 253x380) Image search: [Google]
1451352045829.png
107 KB, 253x380
>>52220225
fuck california you piece of shit
>>
>>52220286
>located in CA
>located in Certificate Authority

>reading comprehension
>>
>>52220417
that's why he wrote "A Certificate Authority"
>>
>>52220225
A modified TempleOS with all the religious references scrubbed, placed on a modern microcomputer (think raspberry pi) and put it all together in a case with a built in keyboard and case with VGA only output. Package the thing with a manual that gives full documentation and a few rudimentary examples, and offer a "deluxe" version that also comes with a book that walks a person from "Hello World" to creating 3D games.

Call it a resurgence of the 1980's microcomputer, inspired by the Commodore 64.
Market it to parents of kids who have shown an interest in coding, and especially hit them hard with the "Vintage" aspect of a toy OS on a self-contained computer.

That one was free.
>>
A mechanical digital stick which pokes people in the eye, the same digitally mechanical stick could be used as a butt crack scratcher first then pokes person in the eye giving person a healthy dose of hepatitis. I'm looking for a fully kitted out work shop and 3 million start up fund
>>
>>52220225
A bedside hologram gizmo of Jesus reciting famous bible quotes for old fuckers with bad taste. Should sell a couple of million units worldwide at least.
>>
File: 4L_pSszdDC7.jpg (13 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
4L_pSszdDC7.jpg
13 KB, 324x324
>>52220225
drugbug - an app like grubhub but it delivers your prescription and otc meds instead of food. Never have to set foot inside a Walgreens again.

Need your social anxiety meds but are afraid to leave the house? Use drugbug!
Need the morning after pill at 4am when condom breaks and you are too drunk to drive to Walgreens? use drugbug!
Need to buy embarrassing things like adult diapers or lube or jock itch cream but don't want to be judged by the cute checkout girl? use drugbug!

have cute logo of a bug cartoon guy smilling and dressed like a pharmacist
>>
>>52220497
This is a great idea, seriously.
Although the marketing thing has to be done right, I would buy one to my child.
>>
File: Losethos.png (13 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Losethos.png
13 KB, 640x480
>>52220682
The two hardest things with it:
>Make templeOS not a cluster fuck
A kid or a new coder is going to be intimidated by hell in back by this CLI. A lot of the information and scrolling shit needs to be moved to a debug mode, and the interface itself needs an overhaul to not be eye burningly shit.

>Writing the books
Shit takes a long time, man.
>>
>>52220225
A super learning computer designed for studying and creating dank memes and then selling them to the jews
>>
>>52220225
dragondild- nvm
>>
How about a phone that has a user replaceable screen that also acts as a battery cover
>>
>>52220497
>with all the religious references scrubbed
Fedora already exists.
>>
A p2p website platform where editors and filmers "link up".

The people who provide content will collaborate with the actual website and be allowed to pin a subscribe button that will cost a monthly fee.

It'll all work kind of like twitch.
>>
>>52222762
Another one is a phone case with a pointing stick in the back so using your phone with one hand becomes dramatically easier.

Also we can make a phone case that when dropped deploys am airbag so when you drop it on your face while browsing while lying down it won't automatically kill you.
>>
>>52220225
I have this idea for a machine that functions on Boolean logic to perform mathematical calculations.
>>
>>52220225
Give me a job and you get my ideas, until then go fuck yourself
>>
>>52220497
There's a million minimalist OSs designed for embedded systems that are way more performant than TempleOS.
>>
Desk chair with built in prostate massager and telescoping disco ball
>>
>>52220497
why do you even need hardware for this? just make it run in a VM and package it with your installer.
>>
>>52220225
uber for dick suckers. Press a button on an app, a homeless dude will show up to suck your cock.
>>
>>52224150
>>52224150
this is actually a great idea but you'd have to implement std tests firsts or else you could get sued for spreading nasty veneral diseases or even the bug
>>
>>52220225
a cigarette, condom and shopping cart token machine, 3 in 1
>>
An Operating System that puts Unix-derivatives and Windows NT to shame
>>
>>52220657

walgreens, cvs, and walmart all have pharmacy apps which do this already.

>try harder
>>
>>52224221
my sides xDD
>>
Decentralized Anonymized Good and services hub

Its just a cover for drugs and hookers

It will make money
>>
>>52220225
Nigger radar. Like a radar detector for your car, bit for walking around and avoiding darkies.
>>
an os that complies itself and all its programs uniquely for whatever hardware is being used. like gentoo but does it by itself and smarter
>>
A dildo that's shaped like a dragon tail. I have a feeling you're going to love it OP.
>>
A 4gb graphics card with only 3.5gb available for the user.
But because there is 4gb vram on board you can't get sued for it :')
>>
>>52224187
Does it come with onaholes too? Imagine a condom and booze dispenser you could party with. They would need discrete locations for those thingies, but I smell an opportunity!
>>
if serious email me at [email protected]

I have a very good idea that i won't post on 4chan
>>
Masturbation datamining via microphone and webcam.
>>
>>52224430
if you provide no value other than your idea, then you've already failed.
>>
a vending machine that sells revolvers, whiskey, cigars, ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder
>>
fight club app
>>
>>52224425
more like, put it onto the entry of every store. i'm a cashier in real life and you'd do 5€ per day if you would take money for giving out tokens or simply call the taxi
>>
make a better 4chanX image filter that doesnt take 10 seconds to load when i open threads
>>
make another of those retarded microtransaction mobile games like clash of clans or farmville
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.