[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it was ok at first. better then food. but it quickly got annoying.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2.png (235 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
2.png
235 KB, 400x506
it was ok at first. better then food. but it quickly got annoying. why do they find a capcha people like and ruin it by adding more boxes?
>>
>>52218796
If you log in to Google you get easier captcha. They just want to track you anon chan.
>>
>>52218796
>not using the legacy captcha, and entering house numbers from the numpad

iShiggydiggy
>>
>>52218841
my legacy one isnt house numbers, its fucking those 2 words and i literally did 20 in a row and not one was correct
>>
Why does it let you post without capcha on mobile for a few times at least but not on desktop?
>>
You only need to pick three or so. A few times I've gotten away with two
>>
>>52218920
Mobile is more botnet than desktop.
>>
>>52218822
I hope that nobody actually links their Gewgle profile to their 4chin posts by logging in while posting. This is possibly the second most retarded thing one can do. The first one being actually having a Google account to begin with.
>>
File: Capture.png (42 KB, 309x270) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
42 KB, 309x270
>>52218882
>tfw you figured out a little trick how to get house numbers all the time.
>>
Does anyone still participate in Operation RE:Nigger?

I've been doing it for years..
>>
>>52220474
I always did whenever I had word captchas.

Now all I get is present and food and picture captchas.
>>
>>52220474
niggering the 2 road signs captchas that looked like they were from picked from a self driving cars program actually worked 100% of the time for me.
>>
File: anime tbh fam.png (29 KB, 308x272) Image search: [Google]
anime tbh fam.png
29 KB, 308x272
>>52220474
Doesn't work as Google presents a word to multiple users and picks the most agreed one.

Just replace it with something easy to type or use something like 4chan x that duplicates your entry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.