[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this good specs for a gaming pc? 8gb of corsair vengeance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_3163.jpg (425 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3163.jpg
425 KB, 1536x2048
is this good specs for a gaming pc?
8gb of corsair vengeance ram, 500gb hd, Msi gaming mobo, 2gb nvidia graphics card, enermax case, has 10 USB ports 3 of them are sub 3.0 and amd processor 460w power supply.
Pic related it's the pc.
>>
2 GB for the graphicscard is not enough for the future.
>>
>>52215145
Suggest Getting a Fury X
>>
>>52215145
Leave this board, and return in 5 years time when you're an adult.
>>
>>52215368
>>52215383

the fuck are you replying for? does reddit not exist? I wanna help as much as the next guy but if we allow this to continue this board will remain going to shit

>>52215415
this guy gets it
>>
>>52215145
no, that gpu is 5 years old and you're fucking retarded.

reported for underage, enjoy ip and mac ban
>>
>>52215500
This tbqh
>>
>>52215500
>>52215415
Too bad I'm fucking 20 years old and trying to get into pc gaming and I thought /g/ was a good place to go but apparently not you dickheads
>>
>>52215596
>4chan
>a good place
>for new friends

>>>r/buildapc
380 is the only mid-range (to low range) gpu you should buy, have fun. don't let them tell you otherwise unless the suggestion is amd
>>
>>52215596
oh and if you didn't get it yet, will will laugh in your face if you buy a prebuilt. there's a standard build genetagor over there
>>
>>52215596
Read the rules. if you have a stupid quest shun, there is a stupid quest shun general. if not, go to reddit and axe on bapc or bapcforme

protip: I don't care how old u r
/g/ is a good place to come but how about lurk moar before u shit up the board bro
>>
>>52215500
>mac ban
Not him but top kek
>>
File: venndiagram.png (39 KB, 1184x928) Image search: [Google]
venndiagram.png
39 KB, 1184x928
>>52216086
>>
>>52215145
Go fuck yourself with a rust piece of metal
>>
>>52215145
Let me guess, you bought that pile of bullcrap on craiglist and now you want us to help you with your buyers remorse?
Get out and take that garbage with you.
>>
>>52216086
well with this javascript fad nowadays who knows what could happen :^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.