[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello! Any decent, from zero to hero Unity 5 2d game programming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Official_unity_logo.png (7 KB, 676x246) Image search: [Google]
Official_unity_logo.png
7 KB, 676x246
Hello!
Any decent, from zero to hero Unity 5 2d game programming tutorials? Any links/torrents? I've seen many on youtubes/websites, but I wish to find something that even someone new could follow. It's kind of hard for me to just type some script and wonder how the programmer got the idea of writing it anywyy from.
>>
>>52213311
Take a look at the Unity website for their tutorials. Quite thorough.
>>
>>52213311
>unity
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>52213351
Fuck off with this meme
>>
>>52213311
I suggest diving in right away anon. Just decide what you want to make but make it really small and do it.

That way when you are stuck somewhere you can look it up and learn it.
>>
>>52213311
>unity
kek. enjoy your non-programming games.
>>
File: 1449440749270.gif (916 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
1449440749270.gif
916 KB, 490x367
>>52213351
>app that is used by more than 50 people
>AERVLHEVRFV4KAERKJHBRKJ BOTNET

fuck off you meme spouting dumbass
>>
>>52213311
Learn a programming language first.

the unity website has tons of tutorial videos and like workshops and so on
>>
>>52213311
OpenGL + SDL2 + C.
>>
>>52216904
Thats the most retarded thing i have ever read in 2016
>>
>>52216922
welcome to /g/
>>
>>52213311
First learn C#. How it works, Syntax, Loops and that stuff. When you're ready, you can start with Unity. If you are learning programming, you should have decent logic. Unity Docs are full of unity functions and stuff. Google is your best friend. If there is no result, try to think. Searching is not bad thing, but just don't copy-paste stuff, because if you type it yourself, you remember stuff, and it will write into your knowledge.
>>
>>52217078
>C#
Fucking seriously?
>>
>>52217078
>C#
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.