[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this chinese crap worth buying? http://www.ebay.com/itm/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: plsxny5oaaawobvqp9ay.jpg (464 KB, 2000x1178) Image search: [Google]
plsxny5oaaawobvqp9ay.jpg
464 KB, 2000x1178
is this chinese crap worth buying?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HD-1080P-Auto-Car-DVR-Camera-Dash-Video-Recorder-LCD-G-sensor-Night-Vision-TL-/141867501227?
>>
pls respon
>>
yeah totally worth it.
unless you are everyday, the whole day on the road u wouldnt need it
>>
>>52210335
Mio is pretty solid, have one myself, never a problem
>>
>>52210482
>unless you are everyday, the whole day on the road u wouldnt need it
Hey everybody, look at this fool who don't know statistics
>>
>>52210509
mio is like 200$ this is 12$
>>
Protip fm regular ebay customer.

Once youve receivedthe product file a complaint saying your prosuct a shit like it does stick to the windshield or whatever bullshit you can make. The seller will either give you a refund or send you a new one. Because if they dont you can give them a negative feedback.

Inb4 le downvotes
>>
I have one.
But I paid next to nothing because some gypsy sold me a stolen one with a 32gb sd card taped to it for €10.

So far the only thing worth mentioning i recorder was me getting a ticket for speeding. I was overtaking a truck and once I reached it's front I saw a policewoman on the road shoulder trying to stop me. She noticed it's too late and waved her hand letting me go.

So i hit the gas not knowing the car in front of the truck was an undercover police vehicle.
>>
>>52210568
can't go wrong with 12 dollars, come one, even if it breaks, it won't matter because it's fucking 12 dolaroos
>>
>>52210704
well, I am a poorfag
>>
>>52210940
The internals of the 12 dollar model probably consist mainly of hex nuts and epoxy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.