[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a good chance the suicide of Debian founder Ian Mur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1451807780469.gif (301 KB, 136x240) Image search: [Google]
1451807780469.gif
301 KB, 136x240
There is a good chance the suicide of Debian founder Ian Murdoch will go down the memory hole or end without much investigation or consequence.

I don't know how much /g/ likes or dislikes Andrew Auernheimer/Weev but he wrote a good post on Ian's death and why nobody fears one of the most important, innovative and seemingly powerless industry in America

He killed himself instead of going political and having his nerd friends attack police infrastructure and reveal damaging documents of corruption or other shit

http://weev.livejournal.com/415737.html
>>
He was looking for an excuse to kill himself because all those Debian backdoors
>>
>>52209575
Interesting read OP, also I strongly doubt /g/ hates Weev unless everyone here is that new.
>>
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>and having his nerd friends attack police infrastructure and reveal damaging documents of corruption or other shit
lol
>>
>>52209575

>http://weev.livejournal.com/415737.html

Interesting read. Thanks.
>>
>>52210486
Most Weev-centric news posts tend to get janitor'd before they even have a chance to go anywhere. Shit involving Shanley probably twice as fast
>>
File: thanks.jpg (39 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
39 KB, 600x598
>>52209637
I literally spat out hot coffee from my mouth into the face of my boss when I read that. Now I am fired.

Thanks
>>
>>52209575
Can someone tl;dr the antifa stuff? What is this all about?
>>
File: OP.jpg (181 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
181 KB, 500x532
>>52209575
>>
>>52209575
How is anyone taking this article seriously? So many claims are made without a shred of evidence.

>Over the past week Ian had his home invaded without cause. He was kidnapped at gunpoint and falsely charged with assaulting the officer who assaulted him.

citation needed

>California state prisons are the worst in the entire western world.

You conclude this because some violent offenders decided to have a hunger strike?

>Rather than endure torture in prison and a loss of his assets to those that were wronging him he killed himself.

What a joke. Ignoring the idiotic claim that he would be "torture[d] in prison", arguing that offing yourself is a rational response to facing temporary discomfort and losing assets (and why would he lose assets exactly?) doesn't pass the giggle test.

The rest of the diatribe reads like a teenager's Fight Club-inspired tirade against "the man". There's nothing remotely intelligent or insightful in this man's deluded rant, only the typical far-left attack against society's institutions that fellow "hackers", teenagers, and man-children find engaging.
>>
File: 1374611139750.jpg (116 KB, 382x609) Image search: [Google]
1374611139750.jpg
116 KB, 382x609
>>52212916
>citation needed

Murdock's twitter feed.

>You conclude this because some violent offenders decided to have a hunger strike?

Weev was in prison.

>Ignoring the idiotic claim that he would be "torture[d] in prison"

Perhaps 'wrongful arrest' and 'torture' are different depending on your experience.

Do continue to reply while I ignore you, you pompous faglord.
>>
>>52209575
>2016
>livejournal
>>
literally who
>>
>>52212983
>>Weev was in prison.
In every prison in the entire western world?
>>
>>52209575

> I, as a public white nationalist,
> he goes on about feminism

Trashman.jpg
>>
>>52212604
Does he/she wear your monitor as a hat to make sure you work or something? How did that happen?
>>
Good riddance. That racist piece of shit got what he deserved.
>>
>>52213226
You're part of the problem.
>>
>>52213226
Fuck off, while I don't agree with all of weevs personal views, he has a point in this article.
>>
>>52212916
>citation needed

It was evidenced this happened, you can look it up.

>You conclude this because some violent offenders decided to have a hunger strike?

This part I will agree is incorrect, the worst prison in the western world is ADX Florence. Likely a misinterpretation of the current overcrowding situation in California that is leading to increase in prison violence.

>What a joke. Ignoring the idiotic claim that he would be "torture[d] in prison", arguing that offing yourself is a rational response to facing temporary discomfort and losing assets (and why would he lose assets exactly?) doesn't pass the giggle test.

Civil forfeiture laws are an outright joke in the US, and prison violence is common in over crowded prisons. Also solitary is considered torture, so much so that Norway refuses to extradite criminals to the united states on humanitarian grounds.

>The rest of the diatribe reads like a teenager's Fight Club-inspired tirade against...

It was actually about how the Tech industry has no balls unlike other industries. Good example is how the tech industry has massive amounts of money yet the smaller media industry lobbies much harder to it's detriment.
>>
>>52213430
No he doesn't
>>
>>52209575
>Cultural Marxism...

This /pol/ tier bullshit.
>>
>>52213456
>anyone who says cultural marxism or isn't a leftist is from /pol/
>>
>>52213456
>muh /pol/ DOT DOT DOT

This is tumblr tier bullshit.
>>
>>52213558
Maybe not from pol, but on the hierarchy of shit you can find it on the pol tier along with trump and the gold standard
>>
>>52213558

Marxism was destroyed in academia in the late 1960s by Post Structuralism. Anyone who thinks "Marxism", cultural or otherwise, has any relevance in today's political debate is fucking retarded.
>>
>IT that high
how long until dot com crash number 2?
>>
weev is high 24/7 and will never account for anything in his life. He's a fucking attention-seeking drug addled burnout poser.

His rants are like listening to an insane homeless person rambling on the street corner.

He should be glad that he's not homeless.
>>
>>52214029
how much do they pay you to shill misinformation on 4chan? do you like your job?
>>
Daily reminder the jewish parasites will be removed when god emperor trump gets elected. If you are against trump or don't vote for him, you will be next to go after the jews.
>>
>>52209575
what's on the image?
>>
>>52213640
There isn't even such thing as cultural Marxism since Marxism is an economic critique and theory. Marxism is just boogeyman now.
>>
>>52212983
>citation needed
>Murdock's twitter feed.
The man had a psychotic episode. We can't rely on his Twitter posts to be factual.
>>
>>52214194
I thought he wanted to get rid of the Mexicans and Muslims
>>
>>52214289
Trump's Final Solution will rid us of all the parasites. Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, Asians, and especially Muslims. They'll all be thrown into gas chambers.
>>
>>52214235

Indeed.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.