[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a CCNP but no job experience. Should I leave my CCNP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 025_1415562627087.jpg (167 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
025_1415562627087.jpg
167 KB, 1136x640
I have a CCNP but no job experience.

Should I leave my CCNP off my resume until I get more experience?
>>
>>52206635
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>52206818

Lia Marie Johnson
>>
>>52206846
slut
>>
>>52207070
lame as fk desu senpai smfh
>>
>>52206635
You got her nip slip?
>>
>>52206635

Just note that you have undergone training for administration of Cisco equipment. CCNP with no job experience would look to me like you just braindumped the thing.
>>
how hard was the ccna and then the ccnp for you?

if you just crammed without actual skills, it'll be hard to maintain a job.
>>
>>52207443
outside of high-level data center jobs, nobody maintains a job in IT, it's a revolving door. everybody is fucking up all the time.
>>
>>52207443

CCNA was pretty easy

CCNP was more difficult. I did a lot of Cisco labs at school though.
>>
>>52206635
Why would you even bother with a resume if you have no experience? If you're over 20 and still have less than 5 years of xp, your only way in is to suck dick by the mile. Good luck.
>>
>>52207749

What if I'm exactly 20?
>>
>>52207307
she's 17, you sick fuck
>>
>>52207517
This is wrong
>>
>>52206635
Put it on your resume but the best you'll be able to do is junior admin with no experience.

You may even be stuck at helpdesk until you get some experience.
>>
>>52206635
When you have no job experience, your CCNP cert is the *only* thing you have. Those are not just given out to anyone who signs up. At least here where I am.
>>
>>52207427
From experience, from 7 years ago: even CCNA had 4 on-the-equipment, limited time tests, and you cannot get any kind of cert with just braindumping. I assume CCNP is even harder.

Did they lower the criteria?
>>
>>52206818
I think your're not supposed to be on 4chan if you don't know who this is.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.