[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any one else disappointed with the ipad pro? imagine osx on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
any one else disappointed with the ipad pro? imagine osx on this thing.
>>
>>52206564
>imagine osx on this thing.
So a shitty tablet made even worse?
>>
>>52206564

Do we really need to have competing Apple/M$ Pro tablet "remorse" threads?
>>
>>52206564
>imagine osx on this thing.
How horrifying.
>>
Seriously how can you do anything useful on these tablets? I hear drawers can use them with the stylus but it's still bad compared to desktop solutions. But what else?
>>
>>52206564
OSX isn't built for touch screens

the ipad pro is retarded for a number of other reasons though
>>
File: 1451252933598.jpg (104 KB, 1000x615) Image search: [Google]
1451252933598.jpg
104 KB, 1000x615
>>52206564
>ipad
>>
>>52206564
What aspect ratio is that video supposed to be in?
>>
>>52206945
except for photoshop, I don't have these problems to be honest
>>
>>52206945
Must be running on a fucking Apple One, El Capitan runs sweet as fuck on my rmbp, and that's generally not that high spec.
>>
>>52206945
>it just works!*

>*except when we use shitty laptop hardware to push high resolution displays
>>
>>52207170
Why do you eat shit from your hands?
>>
>>52206995
Considering apple have always had their design generally on-point, what the fuck has happened lately?
I always though Jobs was just a face at apple, but it seems that now he has died, the few advantages that apple has on its competitors have gone.

Seriously, without the great design and hardware quality, whats the point?
>>
>>52206945
>Chrome

Found the problem.
>>
>>52207239
>apple system UI is chrome

ok
>>
>>52207251
>running chrome

Just becuase it's not the foremost window doesn't mean it isn't eating all CPU cycles, using all GPU cycles and consuming every last page of RAM.
>>
>>52206564
>implying anyone here can afford an iPad Pro after they blow their paychecks on Dragon Dildos.
>>
>>52207738
You say that like that's a bad thing.
>>
>>52206564
>imagine os x en this thing
Like a modbook?
>>
>>52207223
>I always though Jobs was just a face at apple
did you miss those couple of years in the 90s when Jobs wasn't around at apple?
>>
>>52206945
Wat the fuck man
Was that recorded on a 10 year old machine?
In my MBA I can run a windows 10 VM using 1.5 out of the total 4 GB of ram and 2 of the cores and I've never experienced that much lag
>>
>>52207223

jobs did have his fuckups. the designs have been reasonable, iphone expansion battery excepted. the product direction issue is the macbook vs macbook air.

if i was to focus on anything wrong, it would be pricing. the new magic keyboard and magic trackpad are far too expensive, and so is the ipad pro keyboard.
>>
>>52206564

haven't bought one to be disappointed by it. am considering it though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.