[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buyer's remorse thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
/g/ was right
I was wrong
I fell for a meme
The pen on this thing is utter horseshit. Worst part is it was bought from a physical store so the 30 day return policy doesn't apply.
>>
>>52204908
>bought from a physical store
gross
>>
>>52204908
Is this the newest model?
>>
you obviously didn't buy shit and this is a bait post. what are you gonna do? go buy an apple pencil? lol...
>>
>>52204908
If you bought it from a physical store then you had the opportunity to test the pen and touch features through their demo models.

This is complacency on your part even thought I know you are trolling and a buttblasted Applel shill.
>>
>>52204923
>>52204938
>call your favorite shillbook shit
>instantly labelled an Applel shitboy
Fuck off you stupid pieces of shits. $1500 wasted is never funny. Should've just got a Nexus tablet, an actually awesome tablet that doesn't rely on shitty gimmick addons to provide the perfect tablet experience.
>>
post picture of your surface 4
>>
>>52204908
>Worst part is it was bought from a physical store so the 30 day return policy doesn't apply.

that doesn't make any fucking sense. if you ordered it online, i could understand the difficulty returning it. but what fucking brick and mortar store doesn't accept returns?
>>
>>52205446
The one that doesn't accept imaginarily bought items.
>>
>>52204908
Your issue was buying an entertainment device and expecting it to be anything beyond that. If you want to watch youtube videos and play candy crush, by all means, purchase a tablet. If you want to be a graphic designer though, you're an absolute retard if you think a tablet will suffice.
>>
A memebook pro
Holy shit my video editing program keeps crashing and crashing
>Bought it to edit videos and photos
>lags with photoshop
>1080p 60fps
>Appstore lags as well
>Can't open various programs at the time

The list continues
FML DESU SENPAI
>>
>>52205700
Holy shit most of that post makes no sense, sorry I haven't sleep well.
>It takes ages to empty the trash bin
>8GB of RAM
>128GB HDD
>Checked
>>
>>52204908
Post screenshots/photos or gtfo
>>
i bought an Asus T300LA "transformer book".

Thought it would be kinda cool to take the keyboard off and watch movies with my cutie but its just a stupid gimmick lol. Still occasionally use it at uni but i never take the keyboard off. It's a pain because the keyboard actually only charges by connecting it with a mini usb to usb cable to the actual computer, not just by docking it on...felt scammed after i learned that when i got it.
>>
>>52205274
>nexus tablet

lol you're a fucking retard. android on a tablet is a meme
>>
>>52205799
How much did it cost?
>>
>tablet experience
>bought a surface
>close, maximize, minimize windows buttons next to each other in desktop mode
>"i got muh type cover with a trackpad"
>"muh pen"

Enjoy navigating through the small as fuck/ not touch optimized windows desktop ui, or shitty ass tablet metro interface with no apps

Should of bought an ipad air 2, pixel c or any nexus tablet m8
>>
>>52205805
>android on a tablet is a meme
No, iOS and Windows are meme tablet OSs.
Android works best on these smart devices, Windows is too powerful to work in a touch environment and iOS is a locked down pile of fucking shit.
So it is you that's the fucking retard, now get the fuck out of /g/ and kill yourself you stupid fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>52205861
11 rupees has been deposited into your Google Play account.

Thank You Rasheed!
>>
>>52205848
It was actually $1337 AUD when i got it. Think it was in mid 2014.

>leet

i think that contributed to me wanting to buy it. Also my friend was talking it up, shouldn't have listened to him, sigh.
>>
File: surfaceCuck_vs_macCuckPro.jpg (589 KB, 2126x1501) Image search: [Google]
surfaceCuck_vs_macCuckPro.jpg
589 KB, 2126x1501
>>52204908
top kek, we warned you, but you couldn't listen.
>>
>>52205861
> can't natively multi-window
> claims to be better than iOS
It's 2016 already anon!
>>
>>52205935
The Mac has much slower graphics, a much shittier screen and no pen input. It's fucking trash.

Also Surface 4 Pro >>> Surface Book.
>>
>>52205962
>multiwindowing on a tablet
>useful
What are you going to do? Have Angry Birds and fart apps play side by side?
>>
>>52204908
There are retards like OP who don't buy electronics from Costco.
>>
>>52205968
>The Mac has much slower graphics,
No, picture related SB has no dedicated GPU, so the macbook actually has much better graphics (Iris > HD)

> a much shittier screen
Nope, it's a retina display with an anti reflective coating (unlike the mirror-like Surface display), the resolution is higher on the Surface but can you even see that extra pixels? I doubt it.

> and no pen input. It's fucking trash.
Between a shitty pen support and no pen support at all I would go for no pen, OS X is optimized for the amazing touchpad anyways.
>>
>>52205991
>Have Angry Birds and fart apps play side by side?
Apparently that what YOU would do if Lagdroid had multi-window, that doesn't matter anyway, Lagdroid users are brain damaged due to constant lag exposure.
>>
>>52206496
Thanks for proving that you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about and just resorting to memes.
>>
>>52204918
Yes
>>
>>52204908
>The pen on this thing is utter horseshit.

have you tried using a glove?
>>
File: SP4i5.jpg (31 KB, 759x569) Image search: [Google]
SP4i5.jpg
31 KB, 759x569
>>52204908
>mfw i also bought one a couple of weeks ago
>the pen is utter horse shit, indeed
>returned it within a few days

no regrets to at least trying it and seeing if it is a meme.

It is. pic related is the picture i took for my AMA thread before returning it.
>>
>>52206999
Might I ask why it is horse shit?
Not accurate? Laggy? Fairly pointless?
Does it try too hard to be a laptop or try too much to be a tablet? Does it do neither well?
>>
>>52206999
M$ has wasted billions of dollars and so many attempts to capture the tablet and smartphone market. They need to catch a hint and give up, its not their territory.

Meanwhile their only usable product the Windows OS is in the shitters and each version makes the previous one look less shit. I am amazed how the they are still making money.
>>
>>52205753
>128GB HDD
I think you mean SSD
>>
>>52204908
>Worst part is it was bought from a physical store so the 30 day return policy doesn't apply.
You know a post is bait when
>>
Why the fuck did you get the surface if you want a tablet? The surface is supposed to be a laptop hybrid

You can't say that you should have gotten an android tablet when the functionality of them are so different
>>
>>52207314
Two main issues;
- the surface pen does not register super light strokes, so you have to press unnaturally hard for a given darkness level.
- pen jitter. I don't just notice it when drawing super slow, it seems to happen even at reasonable drawing speed.
If MS had stuck with Wacom, neither of those problems would exist. The fucking Apple Pencil doesn't even have these problems. It's just embarrassing
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.