[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Internet... ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: SkyNet Logo.jpg (66 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
SkyNet Logo.jpg
66 KB, 1440x900
Had a mindfart.. (/question...?)

Is it possible to somehow reach every single internet used with a single message? As far as I understad it's all interconnected and by that reasoning it should somehow be possible to reach everyone... (?)

Also, interestingly, I drew a complete blank while searching/googling for this.
>>
>>52201481
Stay in school.
>>
yeah its called social media u faggit
>>
make a script that pings all existing ip address
>>
>>52201542
This won't ping private network space tho.
>>
I guess pinging all adresses would do it. But then there is the problem of getting all the adresses. I was thinking... well I was thinking of something more like a virus. Something that spreads everywhere. And not something as limited as facebooks 1.5billion monthly users.
>>
>>52201481
>every single internet
No wonder your searches weren't fruitful.
You should probably read some more before coming back. See you when you've turned 18!
>>
>>52201481
First off you have to be 18 to post here.

2nd your question demonstrates a lack of an understanding of the topology of the internet but long story short: yes you theoretically could connect to any machine connected to the internet from any other machine. That's what its there for. But there are safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access.
>>
Of course there are safeguards, firewalls, encryptions, etc... What I was asking for is there a way around it?

I thought it an interesting question. Regardless if you're a tech savy hacker inturning at Microsoft, or more like the average internet user who gets stoked when they get a torrent to work.
>>
>>52204879
>Of course there are safeguards, firewalls, encryptions, etc... What I was asking for is there a way around it?
Are you for real?
>>
pinned it
>>
are you at least 10 years old?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.