[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you spoof your browser's fingerprint to something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 4.jpg (464 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
464 KB, 1000x667
How do you spoof your browser's fingerprint to something common?

Not even sure what a common fingerprint would be, maybe some phone shit.
>>
blender for firefox
>>
>>52200971
Use uMatrix, block scripts by default (a lot of factors that make you more unique can't be tracked without scripts), and utilize the user agent spoofing feature.
>>
>>52200971
Run a vanilla chrome/ie/Firefox browser without extensions.
>>
File: 2016-01-01_174704_scrot.jpg (82 KB, 708x729) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-01_174704_scrot.jpg
82 KB, 708x729
>tfw unique fingerprint
>>
>>52201370
yeah get this when i tried blender.

will try umatrix next.
>>
Run it in a VM with any configuration you want. there, spoofed.

There's also DOM developer tools you can use to flood the browser with junk data, they use it for testing sites.
>>
Nobody cares that you're still using IE, m8
>>
>>52201038
No. The fact that you aren't running the scripts probably does more to to make you unique than anything else.
>>
Just use stock windows 7 with chrome.
>>
>>52201370
>>52201683
panopticlick is garbage

Having a unique fingerprint is fine as long as the fingerprint is changed by something like rotating UA spoofing

And unblocking sites that promise to honor Do Not Track is stupid
>>
Make sure to set your user agent to a really long string of random letters and numbers.

Oh, and do that across all your devices, with the same exact string. And never change it, ever.
>>
>>52201709
>>52201772
VM the only way then?

>>52201803
or rotating spoofing?
>>
I use the Random Agent Spoofer add-on for Firefox.
>>
>>52201803
>unblocking sites that promise to honor Do Not Track is stupid
agreed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.