[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I spilled red bull on my retina mac pro.. and now some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
So I spilled red bull on my retina mac pro.. and now some of the keys don't work. I have apple care, but I haven't paid the chase loan they gave me in a couple months. I'm scared if II take it to the apple store they'll keep the laptop if they realize I haven't paid.

Any way I can fix it myself?
>>
probably not.
>>
> I have apple care, but I haven't paid the chase loan they gave me in a couple months. I'm scared if II take it to the apple store they'll keep the laptop if they realize I haven't paid.

Why on earth would you get apple if you don't have tons of money to waste? You could have gotten even better hardware much cheaper and just intalled os x on it.

Apple is for people who solve computer probems by buying a new computer. That is the apple way of handling it because there are no real spare parts and it's made nearly impossible to fix yourself. Even professionals have a hard time and puncture the battery when changing it. They make it impossible on purpose, even Apple themselves usually "fix" problems by just unpacking a new one.
>>
>>52196134
Rinse the laptop. Macbooks are good at withstanding water. They're made at the same factory as thinkpads.
>>
Why couldn't you afford apple care? Are you poor perhaps? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>52196357
Or run it through the dishwasher, just don't add detergent
>>
>>52196357

Doesn't water harm it?
>>
>>52196357
>>52196413
These guys are trolls. Everyone knows that water and electronics dont mix. Thats why you put it in the oven at 300 degrees for no more than an hour.
>>
File: 1445928482931.jpg (29 KB, 375x266) Image search: [Google]
1445928482931.jpg
29 KB, 375x266
>>52196134
>mactards cant even afford laptops and have to buy them on loan
>>
>>52196651

To be fair its only offered to students. The degree you'll get more than pays for it.
>>
>>52196651

it's even better.. he doesn't even understand how a loan works. the loan pays the full cost up front and transfers ownership to the bank (or whoever the lender is). apple is not going to repossess the laptop because it's owned by the bank, so his fears are irrational and he should feel bad for being a total fucking idiot, but I guess he bought apple anyways so he's accepted it already
>>
>>52197627
after you spend 20 years trying to pay it off
>>
>>52196134
>retina
no, unless you want to replace the whole middle case.
>>
>>52197754

its only a 4 year loan, $66/month...
>>
>>52197961
>4 YEAR loan on a computer
>more than 3k total over all
>this person is in college
jesus christ
>>
>>52198158

So its paid off by the time your graduate...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.